Elmo 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Roscoe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Collector Cutie-Pie

Kohikki
ClefairyKid
Kohikki

Samples and Price Guidelines , I am totally open to negotiating with any kind of items those are just some that give an idea of what I like razz Work time ranges from 1 day to 1 week max and animation is included without extra charge.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love pixels and yours are hella cute Uhmmm I'd like a couple pic!!
So I have Anesidora's Gift and Polar Tear :3

Oh Anesidora's Gift that sounds great! C: I can add you to the list for a couple slot right now if you like c:

-Spooky Boxers-'s Husband

Devoted Believer

ClefairyKid
Kohikki
ClefairyKid
Kohikki

Samples and Price Guidelines , I am totally open to negotiating with any kind of items those are just some that give an idea of what I like razz Work time ranges from 1 day to 1 week max and animation is included without extra charge.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love pixels and yours are hella cute Uhmmm I'd like a couple pic!!
So I have Anesidora's Gift and Polar Tear :3

Oh Anesidora's Gift that sounds great! C: I can add you to the list for a couple slot right now if you like c:

Sounds good!! I'll write down that I'm commissioning you and send the initial trade you can accept it whenever you're done or w/e haha.

Collector Cutie-Pie

Kohikki

Yeah it's all good razz I don't start work without seeing the trade started now as a policy, some people found it good fun to try and order without ever having the payment in the first place so I have a pretty good trade system of start trade, start work, preview image, complete trade, finished image. Seems to work well for everyone involved c:

Devoted Believer

ClefairyKid
Kohikki

Yeah it's all good razz I don't start work without seeing the trade started now as a policy, some people found it good fun to try and order without ever having the payment in the first place so I have a pretty good trade system of start trade, start work, preview image, complete trade, finished image. Seems to work well for everyone involved c:

Sounds perfect to me! smile

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Devoted Believer

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kohikki
Bump!

btw, your art is super fun. omg, that is your art in your sig, correct? <3<3

Devoted Believer

nikiera
Kohikki
Bump!

btw, your art is super fun. omg, that is your art in your sig, correct? <3<3

Aw nah I wish, It was a commission I got from shpdoinkle on tumblr of our dumb nerds for Halloween.

Devoted Believer

Devoted Believer

Devoted Believer

drums on my desk

Devoted Believer

Devoted Believer