Nah lemme ask you something girlfran 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm looking for art of two things. My avi(which will not change, so you can use it as a solid reference), and myself with Guts from Berserk. (images to follow)

I'm not looking for a particular style; if I like what you have to offer, I'll let you know. :> I like a little bit of everything.

I will say, however, that I'd like for the drawing of myself and Guts to be somewhat cutesy. Somewhat. I'll fill in the details for whoever wants them.
I want to use this image for my "about" section on my Tumblr. So please keep that in mind. :> I will gladly credit you and/or link to your dA!

I currently have about 22.1B in funds, with more coming in.

I'm now also offering art trades! (or art trade + gold) My most recent examples: x o x o

I will draw literally anything so don't hesitate to ask~

BUT BACK TO MY REQUESTS.

Please post recent examples of your art, how much you'd like to be paid/if you're willing to negotiate, and how long you think it will take to complete.

Images of Guts emotion_dowant
x X x X x X x

NOTE: You don't need to draw him in armor, I couldn't find any pics of him in plain clothes. Typically he wears a ripped/ragged blank tank top with plain pants that are a bit more torn and ragged around the ankles. You don't need to draw all his scars either, the only one that matters to me is the one on his nose. Go nuts though :> These pics are from various times in his life, but I'd prefer the drawing to be of him with the right eye closed. Muscle mass is preferred, but not necessary.

My face
o O

Tekteks of me (I'm bored xD;;;;;;;;; )
usual clothing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

berserk-aesthetic clothing???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTE: I can send more pictures to aid you with your drawing, including me with my hair down and a full-body shot so that my body type can be accurate in the drawing, if necessary :>

TBH you can draw me wearing whatever you want. xD;;;;

I've never requested art before, so if I'm missing anything, just ask! I'm friendly :>

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
☆Art Completed For Me☆

My avi

User Image
By Extria
heart 4laugh heart

User Image
By crazy fox lady
heart 4laugh heart

Me 'n Guts

User Image
By Artemiz S.
heart heart heart

User Image
By Lina1313
heart heart heart

User Image
By: handcraftedpastry
heart heart heart

User Image
By crazy fox lady
heart heart heart
@
@

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Auction maybe? Link in my signature! If not good luck!

Cute avatar!

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
crazy fox lady
bump~

I liked the sketch you did for me btw! I saw your "more time" bribe shop, and I was gonna request something, but there haven't been any posts in that thread since about March. xD; Are you still accepting requests? :>

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Darth Dero Goi
crazy fox lady
bump~

I liked the sketch you did for me btw! I saw your "more time" bribe shop, and I was gonna request something, but there haven't been any posts in that thread since about March. xD; Are you still accepting requests? :>

Glad you did <3
Yush! I most certainly am ^^

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
crazy fox lady
Darth Dero Goi
crazy fox lady
bump~

Glad you did <3

Ah great!!! <3 If I put in a request, would you be willing to draw Guts and myself?

tbh I'd probably put in two requests, one for the couple and one for just my avi. xD; I like your art style!

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Darth Dero Goi
crazy fox lady
Darth Dero Goi
crazy fox lady
bump~

Glad you did <3

Ah great!!! <3 If I put in a request, would you be willing to draw Guts and myself?

tbh I'd probably put in two requests, one for the couple and one for just my avi. xD; I like your art style!

AHHhhhhh~ thank you so much <3 <3
I'm willing to draw anything you are willing to pay for :p

Lavish Loiterer

11,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
crazy fox lady
Darth Dero Goi
crazy fox lady
Darth Dero Goi
crazy fox lady
bump~

Glad you did <3

AHHhhhhh~ thank you so much <3 <3
I'm willing to draw anything you are willing to pay for :p

It's actually not letting me post in your thread! So I'll just post here if you don't mind.

Yello :>

You've seen my request thread, so I'm here to request two things~
-a full body of my current avi
annnd
-a full body couple of myself and Guts :> (ref pics in my [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/2-requests-7b-in-funds/t.92794117/]request thread[/url]

I'm offering 500mil for my avi and 750mil for the couple, for a total of 1.25 bil :>

If you have any questions or if my offer is low or anything please let me know <3

Shirtless Man-Lover

11,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Darth Dero Goi

It's actually not letting me post in your thread! So I'll just post here if you don't mind.

Yello :>

You've seen my request thread, so I'm here to request two things~
-a full body of my current avi
annnd
-a full body couple of myself and Guts :> (ref pics in my [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/2-requests-7b-in-funds/t.92794117/]request thread[/url]

I'm offering 500mil for my avi and 750mil for the couple, for a total of 1.25 bil :>

If you have any questions or if my offer is low or anything please let me know <3

That sounds lovely dahling~
Go ahead and send the trade and I'll get started on that :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas