Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
Leonaenae
I have to leave soon, so I am leaving the link to my Temp Shop, if you are interested, quote me, or post a form in there and I will see it either later tonight, or tomorrow after work!
Its good, but not the current type of style I'm going for.

@Neko Mettaur Crystal- Yes, but separate styles.

Okay cool! Hope you find the right style! (I know it can be difficult) Specially when you have that certain taste on your tongue but cant FIND IT haha <3
Me too.
I'll probably order from you if I have any future orders I want to do for fun.

But I'm trying to get a couple pieces together to string together a new profile >.<

Profitable Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Generous 100
I can do one or two fulls then, my sig is a decent example, and I'm good at translating visualization onto paper so I can usually do whatever pose(s) you like. I DO request an 'equipped items' list though.

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Z0M6I3
Yeah, It's not really a style anyone likes. Its ok ^^

Oh, if I were to be ordering for the hell of it, I would order from you.

@Neko Mettaur Crystal- My signatures are disabled. They cause to much drag for my PC.
Royal Smoke
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
Leonaenae
I have to leave soon, so I am leaving the link to my Temp Shop, if you are interested, quote me, or post a form in there and I will see it either later tonight, or tomorrow after work!

Okay cool! Hope you find the right style! (I know it can be difficult) Specially when you have that certain taste on your tongue but cant FIND IT haha <3
Me too.

But I'm trying to get a couple pieces together to string together a new profile >.<

Okay great! Well let me know, my call center job gets boring lol
I needs some entertainments XP

Oh cool!!! Thats something I can't wait to see!

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
Leonaenae

Me too.

Okay great! Well let me know, my call center job gets boring lol
I needs some entertainments XP

Oh cool!!! Thats something I can't wait to see!
Haha, I feel you. I have a boring a** desk job when I have time off of school, and I get on here and putz around.

Same xd I haven't been on much lately for the past....oh year or so and I'm just getting back into the site.
Well I THOUGHT I would be leaving soon, looks like by Dad has dragged my boyfriend to help him look at some math problems (My Dad is taking some sort of energy engineering course). LALALALA lol
Royal Smoke
[Haha, I feel you. I have a boring a** desk job when I have time off of school, and I get on here and putz around.

Same xd I haven't been on much lately for the past....oh year or so and I'm just getting back into the site.

I work for the bank, and they said we can no longer read...even though sometimes there is FIFTEEN minutes between calls. They say we need to read the procedures....which change daily now that we are merging...Im like WHY should I read something that is changing daily...until I need to use what it says? augh

Yea I was gone for about a year, came on once in awhile to take part in events, but I havent been in the art community for over a year.
I always think I should just quit, but SOMETHING draws me back xp

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
[Haha, I feel you. I have a boring a** desk job when I have time off of school, and I get on here and putz around.

I work for the bank, and they said we can no longer read...even though sometimes there is FIFTEEN minutes between calls. They say we need to read the procedures....which change daily now that we are merging...Im like WHY should I read something that is changing daily...until I need to use what it says? augh

Yea I was gone for about a year, came on once in awhile to take part in events, but I havent been in the art community for over a year.
I always think I should just quit, but SOMETHING draws me back xp

Ugh, I hate being stuck at work, AND then being forced to constantly change how I do my daily routines. Screws you over and wears you out faster.

Ya, I'm feeling you with that. I was staying on for a girl that I was with (stupid I know), and then I quit when we broke things off (Together for 2 years), and now I'm stuck on here to see what artists can do.
Royal Smoke

Ugh, I hate being stuck at work, AND then being forced to constantly change how I do my daily routines. Screws you over and wears you out faster.

Ya, I'm feeling you with that. I was staying on for a girl that I was with (stupid I know), and then I quit when we broke things off (Together for 2 years), and now I'm stuck on here to see what artists can do.

Heh my boyfriend makes fun of my gaia addiction XP
He's like WHY; no no...you have to sell your art for REAL MONEY not fake. I told him, FIND ME someone who wants to spend real monies and I will lol.
And I brought up to him, if I can hardly find buyers in a virtual world for fake money, where there are MILLIONS who can see, then how hard will it be for me to do it IRL?

Oh yea tell me about it, the accounts I service are scheduled to merge to the Wells Fargo systems come March, so I will be going through training again soon. LUCKILY I get paid for 4-6wks of sitting in a class lol.

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke

Heh my boyfriend makes fun of my gaia addiction XP
He's like WHY; no no...you have to sell your art for REAL MONEY not fake. I told him, FIND ME someone who wants to spend real monies and I will lol.
And I brought up to him, if I can hardly find buyers in a virtual world for fake money, where there are MILLIONS who can see, then how hard will it be for me to do it IRL?

Oh yea tell me about it, the accounts I service are scheduled to merge to the Wells Fargo systems come March, so I will be going through training again soon. LUCKILY I get paid for 4-6wks of sitting in a class lol.

Lol, ya. I'm having the same problem with some of my friends. I'm a photographer and its hard finding real life purchasers.

And niiiiice, getting paid for 2 weeks of snooooze time. (Half of schooling is repetitive.)
Royal Smoke
[

Lol, ya. I'm having the same problem with some of my friends. I'm a photographer and its hard finding real life purchasers.

And niiiiice, getting paid for 2 weeks of snooooze time. (Half of schooling is repetitive.)

TRUE THAT oh GOD man
When I went from Credit Card to Home Equity, my friends and I who had come from credit card would play hangman to try and entertain ourselves since we were already familiar with the systems, and then she would REPEAT HERSELF augh

But this time I will learn new systems, new products, new procedures, so hopefully I will be entertained.

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
[

TRUE THAT oh GOD man
When I went from Credit Card to Home Equity, my friends and I who had come from credit card would play hangman to try and entertain ourselves since we were already familiar with the systems, and then she would REPEAT HERSELF augh

But this time I will learn new systems, new products, new procedures, so hopefully I will be entertained.

Lol, hang man is lame xd TIC-TAC-TOE is where the money's at rofl
Royal Smoke
Leonaenae
Royal Smoke
[

TRUE THAT oh GOD man

Lol, hang man is lame xd TIC-TAC-TOE is where the money's at rofl

But its hard to play tic tac toe without the teacher noticing XP
We would use MSWord, or email each other heh
I'll draw your full body if you don't have anyone for that already?
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

6,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Red Miel
I'll draw your full body if you don't have anyone for that already?
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]

How much are you requesting?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers