13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
InuOjouchan
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
bump
Did nj ever make it out?

mj said she couldnt do the complex back grounds, but im going to give her 100k for a waist up shot of one of them smile . If you have any other people that might be able to do the backgrounds and color and everything I will gladly take any of possibilties you might have. As long as someone can do it i will be happy. smile I just dont want chibi, or anything that looks cute and cuddlely xDD

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Chatty Fatcat

xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
`•..•´___"Ƚαst ηiɢнt I ℓαץ iи bε∂ ℓσσкiиg uρ αt tнε stαяs iи tнε sкץ an∂ I thσuɢнt tσ mץsεlf, ..."___`•..•´

Understadable. Well, you can one on in and ask, but I'm not sure who'd be able to do it ^___^

`•..•´___"...'whεяε tнε нεck is thε cεiℓiиɢ?' "___`•..•´

Shameless Fatcat

Do you have a deadline? It would likely take me at least a week or two to do this, but I am interested. I can certainly do a dramatic, bloody/fiery scene!

Samples:
{X} Nudity warning
{X}
{X}

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Ravinie
Do you have a deadline? It would likely take me at least a week or two to do this, but I am interested. I can certainly do a dramatic, bloody/fiery scene!

Samples:
{X} Nudity warning
{X}
{X}

A week or two would be fine. But which pose would yould like to do, when they are in the house on fire? smile

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Sparkyi's Significant Otter

Beloved Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Shameless Fatcat

xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
Ravinie

Samples:
{X} Nudity warning
{X}
{X}

A week or two would be fine. But which pose would yould like to do, when they are in the house on fire? smile

Yes that is the one! I enjoy painting fire very much, it's fun! Do you have any specifics other than what you've already posted, or would you like me to just build a house (I'm assuming the house will have a scholarly feel to it?) I'll get started on sketching it! Once the sketch is done I'll show it to ya before I line and color is, just to be sure you're cool with the poses and all!

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Ravinie
xXxXUchihaMadaraXxXx
Ravinie

Samples:
{X} Nudity warning
{X}
{X}

Yes that is the one! I enjoy painting fire very much, it's fun! Do you have any specifics other than what you've already posted, or would you like me to just build a house (I'm assuming the house will have a scholarly feel to it?) I'll get started on sketching it! Once the sketch is done I'll show it to ya before I line and color is, just to be sure you're cool with the poses and all!

They are inside the house, other than that, everythings cool and sounds great to me!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff