Total Votes:[ 53 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Smoker

tastiizombii
hi im gosu

Afternoon, it's around...noon for me lol

Your avi is very cute, but please read the how to get art. ^_^

Thank you~ c:
And I've just read it, I feel bad for just rushing through things because that's all I do in life, sadly emo
Also, I'm willing to pay you 200k for coloring on both my references (I understand my friend's an animal and you don't do animals, not sure how you do with ears and tails, but I can give you another reference? I'm willing to remove the bison as well~)

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
tastiizombii
Kiryu Thunder
Hello! Just thought I should drop by and chat. OuO.
Hello ^_^
Thanks for coming and chatting, it's nice and welcome. I'm going crazy in this darn house by myself @_@

Eh? That doesn't sound good. I would love to be your chat buddy until I have to go to tutorial.
Let's start off with How are you?

Gracious Giver

hi im gosu
tastiizombii
hi im gosu

Thank you~ c:
And I've just read it, I feel bad for just rushing through things because that's all I do in life, sadly emo
Also, I'm willing to pay you 200k for coloring on both my references (I understand my friend's an animal and you don't do animals, not sure how you do with ears and tails, but I can give you another reference? I'm willing to remove the bison as well~)
The Bison Imight be able to handle, he doesn't seem too hard. Ears and tails I do fine with.

Gracious Giver

Kiryu Thunder
tastiizombii
Kiryu Thunder
Hello ^_^
Thanks for coming and chatting, it's nice and welcome. I'm going crazy in this darn house by myself @_@

Eh? That doesn't sound good. I would love to be your chat buddy until I have to go to tutorial.
I'm good. Other then the dogs barking at every little thing outside, all is too quiet. lol How are you?

Smoker

tastiizombii
hi im gosu
tastiizombii
hi im gosu

Thank you~ c:
The Bison Imight be able to handle, he doesn't seem too hard. Ears and tails I do fine with.

Ah, that's great. I'm willing to boost up your payment for your hard work to 400k on the coloring. I'd just want to be fair in general.

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
tastiizombii
I'm good. Other then the dogs barking at every little thing outside, all is too quiet. lol How are you?

Ah! I see... What kind of dogs do you have?

I'm also going well as well. Lol. I'm just here in the office finishing up a couple of tickets and studying for exams....you could probably tell that I got a bit distracted. ^^;

Are you really going to attempt 1000 chibis? What's the plan for the chibi army?

Gracious Giver

hi im gosu

Ah, that's great. I'm willing to boost up your payment for your hard work to 400k on the coloring. I'd just want to be fair in general.
I don't know what a fair price is anymore lol to be honest, this inflation is new to me and it's crazy. As long as the request is put in the right place, I don't care much.

Gracious Giver

Kiryu Thunder
tastiizombii

I'm also going well as well. Lol. I'm just here in the office finishing up a couple of tickets and studying for exams....you could probably tell that I got a bit distracted. ^^;

Are you really going to attempt 1000 chibis? What's the plan for the chibi army?
Beagles. lol

Yeah, this is attempt 2,my last attempt I was about 66 when life took a sudden turn and got crazy. Just something to keep my artistic side happy...since I have starved it for...a year....

Smoker

tastiizombii
Kiryu Thunder
tastiizombii
Kiryu Thunder
Hello ^_^

I'm doing well, actually. My day just started and I'm kinda stuck in my dorm till Wednesday when I go back home for thanksgiving and black friday shopping w/ my parents. I was about to head down to the cafeteria to snag a few things to eat since I missed out on breakfast, lunch, and dinner last night and I'm still starving. So I hear you're having another child on the way? How many months are you currently? I love kids, so whenever I hear someone talking about them having a kid on the way, I get extra excited.

Gracious Giver

hi im gosu
I'm doing well, actually. My day just started and I'm kinda stuck in my dorm till Wednesday when I go back home for thanksgiving and black friday shopping w/ my parents. I was about to head down to the cafeteria to snag a few things to eat since I missed out on breakfast, lunch, and dinner last night and I'm still starving. So I hear you're having another child on the way? How many months are you currently? I love kids, so whenever I hear someone talking about them having a kid on the way, I get extra excited.
I'm in the fifth month, I'll be twenty weeks tomorrow. So about....half way there! XD

Smoker

tastiizombii
hi im gosu
I'm in the fifth month, I'll be twenty weeks tomorrow. So about....half way there! XD

Omg, you have a few more to go! I have a friend who's my age and pregnant (I'm 19) and I believe she's on her 7th month? I'm just adoring seeing baby pictures on my Facebook newsfeed, they get me so excited. sweatdrop

Gracious Giver

hi im gosu
tastiizombii
hi im gosu

Omg, you have a few more to go! I have a friend who's my age and pregnant (I'm 19) and I believe she's on her 7th month? I'm just adoring seeing baby pictures on my Facebook newsfeed, they get me so excited. sweatdrop
Yeah, I'm sure it'll fly by though, it always does.

I love babies, always have, my great nephew just turned one and I lived with him since he was like a month old. Probably made me want another one even more then I already did lol

Smoker

tastiizombii
hi im gosu
tastiizombii
hi im gosu

Yeah, I'm sure it'll fly by though, it always does.

I love babies, always have, my great nephew just turned one and I lived with him since he was like a month old. Probably made me want another one even more then I already did lol

Haha, I wish I could think about having kids, but right now I'm still in school trying to get my life together and settle down on something I wanna do. Plus, it'll probably a long while until I actually have a kid on the way or something.

Gracious Giver

hi im gosu
Haha, I wish I could think about having kids, but right now I'm still in school trying to get my life together and settle down on something I wanna do. Plus, it'll probably a long while until I actually have a kid on the way or something.
lol I wish I could say this one was planned but it wasn't, not even a little bit, but things hapen for a reason so it's all good with me.

But getting things together first is always a good thing.

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
tastiizombii
Kiryu Thunder
tastiizombii

Beagles. lol

Yeah, this is attempt 2,my last attempt I was about 66 when life took a sudden turn and got crazy. Just something to keep my artistic side happy...since I have starved it for...a year....

OuO. So cute! Whenever I think of beagles I think of Snoopy. XD. I have a parrot since my mom is allergic to cats and dogs.

I hope this time you reach that magic number. But 66 is a pretty good number if chibis to draw. Do you draw digitally of traditionally?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff