• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sweet Mage

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
maybe my current avi??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and if not my current then...

please consider them: you can draw them as singles, couples, mixed them up, draw them with you or your OC/OCs, you choose^^

my neko couple
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~when she blushs she pouts while doing so
~ the thing about her is that she doesn't communicate with others so easily and doesn't really have friends because others always make fun of her, but despite it all she eventually makes a few friends and gets a boyfriend too
~her boy friend has a habit of wearing her bra on his head, they are both nekos, and love pigs and cats, the girl is a really shy girl, yet can be very straight forward with others, and the guy is a popular guy that girls just love, he is just a cheerful guy who takes his relationship with her very seriously, and gets jealously easily
please draw all the creatures
and for more refs of them just click on the link on my sig

my yaoi couple:

THE YAOI COUPLE? story: Zain is in love with Daisuke, but he can't talk to him because everytime he is near Daisuke he gets all flustered around him, turns bright red, and can barely speak...so Zain keeps his distance, but Daisuke always approaches Zain because he is worried about him, and everytime when Zain avoids Daisuke, Daisuke gets irritated for some reason, but he doesn't know why...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note:
-Daisuke is the 1st guy(the black and red hair) and the 2nd guy is Zain(bkack and white hair)
-I am not looking in particularly for muscly looking art,but at least toned
-I wouldn't mind you making them looking cutesy, baby faced looking guys
-I am not looking for hardcore yaoi in particular, but I wouldn't mind any, and when i say that i mean Gaia Tos rules as in PG-13 rated yaoi
-as for poses I will leave that up to you, but I do like lovey dovey poses for the while Daisuke is irritated some times

my new OC couple:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the girl:
-she is a shy girl with big sensitive ears, she loves to cook, but especially baking, and loves cupcakes, and along with her, her companion, her cat, Cream the cat
-Cream the cat follows Kurumi everywhere but can sometimes be lazy, but she does love helping Kurumi when cooking, but especially when baking
-since Shin always misses with her, she does the same to him, but after she does it she turns bright red and turns around or hides at a corner, thinking "just why?!"
but when she does that, Shin turns way bright red and is on the floor or leaning by a wall and is like thinking "just...just...why..." while covering his face with something or anything
-her name is Kurumi Su

the guy:
-his ears are also big and sensitive, and he loves everything Kurumi loves too, and he loves to bake with her in the kitchen where ever they cook/bake
-he usually pops out of nowhere and scares her by coming up from behind her and blows into her ear or says "i love you" in a sexual way, which always scares her because it's always sudden, so she's careful and always looks if he's anywhere around
-he is overly protective of Kurumi because too many guys hit on her
- in his hand, instead of the knife, its a whisk with chocolate batter on it
-his name is Shin Amakura

and many other OCs, click on link to see other OCs

REFS:

My OCs

Alien Abductee

28,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Maybe consider me? C:

User Image

Dapper Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
have fun making a portfolio they are so boring

consider me?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Grace Of Rain
Lita_Aly

arts

Thank you so much! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items