Welcome to Gaia! ::

There was once a pig

named Freddy 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
who loved to 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
race cars. 0.5 50.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]

This used to be "Draw the person above you" but I decided to change the whole topic...the whole means for having this thread. After all, with all the din around here I can barely concentrate on drawing 1 avi art nonetheless 5 or 10. (ADHD...plus being human...and a procrastinator. XD) I guess I better get started.
Okay...so I'm going to make this several things at once...a contest, a hangout, and an art freebie center. Say you're bored as heck and want to earn a few K...every 5 pages the first poster will get 500g and whatever "daily prize" I have. Just...*cough* Let me save up for a while. *cough* sweatdrop I just finished a quest. ((lol it's not even on the 5th page. Trying to stop that procrastination thing though...))
Or say that you want to make some new friends...come here...((if there is ne1)) and talk. lol no but really. I'm going to work on making this a more popular thread so that you won't be bored and just staring at other people's posts...the old ones for that facts. Hopefully it will get to the point you can barely keep up with them, lol. So....where were we?
Avi art...since this thread has been moved to the avi art section I wish to keep it at least the bit close to the old topic. Draw the person above you ((person who posted above you)) if you're there for that. As for the people who are avi artists and the first post on the 5th page ((have drawn people who have posted in this thread)) you will recieve 1k...versus the measly 500g. Good deal, eh?
As far as the rules I'd like to say that we don't have any but as we all know, following the ToS is vital. Please do.
strange_dreams_512
heart [信じなさい] heart
your art IS beautiful really i wish i can draw like u (well i can japaneese anime ,but not as well as u)^_^
Just_ella
strange_dreams_512
heart [信じなさい] heart
your art IS beautiful really i wish i can draw like u (well i can japaneese anime ,but not as well as u)^_^
These threads are no longer allowed here. They belong in the Art Freebies.
+ish absent+ lovely art ^^
Haine+Legere
These threads are no longer allowed here. They belong in the Art Freebies.
Thanx for the info
Well I'm not going to draw myself....... ninja Or maybe...kay I'll edit as soon as I scan one and upload// **PWNED**
ANEWED START

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces