Welcome to Gaia! ::

430 forbidden

User Image

Thieving Gekko

AsterKurayami
430 forbidden

[imxg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/463d1fe435fdbaf026b3977bccb1c49f/tumblr_mogohdqTs61s99oj2o1_400.png[/ixmg]

Thank you so much
User Image

This may be too many pages to be in this forum but whatever...

Romantic Hellraiser

My favorite version of Alice was McGee's Alice. I love the dark take and the design of the Cheshire cat was iconic and exquisite. The emaciated form, torn ear and bold colors.It has stuck with me.

I'd like a freeb of Twitch my Gremlin, who s often mistaken for a (Cheshire) cat.

User Image

Body:
User Image

Markings ref:
User Image

Gaian

Would like to draw my avatar? biggrin

Beloved Citizen

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ever heard of Alice in the Country of Hearts? It's a manga series. Pretty good art and take on the characters. I like all the characters. For your potential artistic pleasure my avatar wearing a queen of hearts inspired outfit: http://tektek.org/av/617795

Feline Strawberry

13,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Hi! <: I hope you can consider my avi?
Gaia has been my escape to reality too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh wow, I've never heard of Alice in the Country of Hearts before.
I'll definitely have to add that to my manga collection.

Gaian

Me too, I've never heard of an Alice manga series.
Checking on it and it seems to be interesting to read.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pandora Hearts is another Alice's Adventures in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass inspired manga that I've enjoyed immensely, though I second the Alice in the Country of Hearts recommendation.

There's a teen book called Splintered (with a sequel called Unhinged) that is also directly Wonderland-related. The protagonist in the first book is a descendant of Alice who has to go to Wonderland to break a curse on her family. I haven't finished reading Splintered yet, but it's good so far.

My favorite iteration will always remain the original, I think. My favorite characters are the tea party trio - the Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse. (Though I also like the Cheshire Cat, the White Rabbit, the Griffin, and...quite a few other characters, really.) ^_^;;

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
fuffu I LOVE Pandora Hearts XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash