Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. It is not just a dream anymore. You creative little wonderfulmens/wonderfulwomens can stop hoping and wishing and begging! //cheesycheesycheetos//

Whatever...x)

I know. Kinda weird, right? But this is the catch. I need to be really interested in your OC. I mean, I have to love it so much that I want to keep it. Yes. No guys with fox ears who are half demon/angel/kitsune/boring/crap/blahblahs, please? Don't think that I'm out to steal your character. Don't be so cynical xP I just want to see the vast amounts of talent hidden beneath these kinds of threads:

"OMFG lYk mAi bUrfdaY iZ lyK in 2 wekks!!1!11!!elev3n!!11! giV mE g000011dd555!!!!11!!"

n00b speak just doesn't come out when you try @___@ //sigh//

Please stay and chat! Please forgive the extremely newbish type of thread. I'm just not good at this thread decorating xD

PLEASE no reference pictures!! Descriptions only please! =) Maybe a little bio because if your OC is an emo girl, I don't want to be ignorant of that and draw her skipping through a field of daisies. Aiight? =)

OH and please check this post often because I'm gonna add stuff to it alright? x)
Smexilicious OCs x)

None yet...T___________T

Where? Right Herrr
People who are NOT smexilicious.

Better be no one >=(
Think I'll reserve this =)
This too xP
Open ^_^ Get over here guys!! x)
What do you think? OC:

Name:WoodLand Elven Queen

Description:

Long black flowing hair

Floating crown with leaves and flowers and jewels on it

Flowers and jewels hanging in her hair

jeweled necklace

long green gown with leaves design on it

Elfish greenish wings

Long staff with leaves and vines and flowers and jewels swirling about it

Boots with laces on it

Any pose you desire

If you need any refs they are in my profile

No stealing picture!!!

Babymoon's Ref:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:Babymoon
Description:
Babymoon has long black hair tied into two braids.
She has a longsleeve nightgown on with moons/stars on it
On her head she has a cute nighhat with a little moon hanging on the end
She is wearing cute little bunny slippers
She is holding a lantern to light her way around
Babymoon is carrying her trusty teddy bear with the same outfit as her
She has cute little fluffly wings on her back

Draw one of my ocs please?

Eh I cannot stick around...I am just posting this and I will try to come back when I am online which is mostly tomorrow.
Hope one of my oc's is...inspiring to you.
sweatdrop
errmm...I will wait for like 5 minutes or less...then I really must go^^ cheetoes?
By the way cool avi.My favorite colors^^.
Hello there. This is my OC. Please draw her if you like her.

Name - Amaya Tekto
Age - 15
Gender - Female
History - An orphan. She was left in a cardboard box soon after she was born. A couple found her and took her in. Later they forced her to be their slave, saying it was payment for them taking her in and caring for her as a baby. Eventually Amaya ran away and now lives on her own, wandering and looking for ways to support herself.
Personality - Independent and strong. She won't back down once she's inviolved in something. Though she is tough on the outside, Amaya is loyal and sweet when you got to know her. That not anyone really knows her.
Description - Somewhat dark and mysterious. She has shoulder length Dark blue nearly black hair. Her eyes are an amberish color which change to blue when she's at emotional heights. She wears a sleeveleless shirt and skirt, both black. Her black gloves are ripped and worn, revealing bits of her hands and her fingers. Amaya's need to be unknown lead her to wearing a black scarf which covered the lower half of her face and the hat. A small panda backpack shows she still is a bit childish. Large steel toed boots were picked out for endurance and a katana for protection. The small, angel wing necklace was found with her in the cardboard box as a baby.
Reference - Avi (Scarf is black)
screwed up fixing
Well,
Good luck choosing.
I will be back when I can which is mostly tomorrow to see who's oc's you have chosen.Thankyou^^.
Snowleopard25
errmm...I will wait for like 5 minutes or less...then I really must go^^ cheetoes?

Thanks very much =)
User Image

Hey please consider joining my contest! For OC art!
bebzzz
Snowleopard25

Thanks very much =)
You are welcome.
Will your choosing take quite a while?
If it does..I will go offline now..Umm..Let me know.
Never mind.I will see who you choose tomorrow.Bye bebuzz^^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff