Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salvation In Sin
TKid
o.o That's not a half-bad idea!

As opposed to all our other ideas xd We're writing it now heart Anything you'd like to suggest? whee
We should put some form of Jenna's AF ettiquette in there...
we've got to make sure that no one's direct linking to the artists gallery, unless they've got consent to do so...that proves to be a big problem ^^;

and also make sure to say something about how even though they've marked a "deadline" that the art may not be finished and they can't really do anything about it because they've put nothing into it other than a request.

....As for something major....not everyone wants just avatar art..but Original Character art as well, meaning they would have to provide pictures they've already had done, concept sketches, the infamous 'he looks like a mix of this and this' or at least a detailed written description. Original characters also tend to take more time than avatar art because the artist has nothing fixed to base it on...usually.
I'm happy to see this sub-forum! It'll help clear out the clutter of the R&C and people who are searching for free art won't get lost among the various auctions/shops.
wow.. thats so cool!^_^

yay!! i'm a 5th page ^-^
ok...well I have a free blinkie shop and I've had someone request to move it to this forum...how do I get it moved? heart
XxsilverypoisonxX
ok...well I have a free blinkie shop and I've had someone request to move it to this forum...how do I get it moved? heart

just contact a mod with the link of your shop in the PM and ask if they'll move it to the Art Freebies forum ^^
jenna_chan
XxsilverypoisonxX

just contact a mod with the link of your shop in the PM and ask if they'll move it to the Art Freebies forum ^^

Ok thanks for the info!! Will do! This is a really nifty forum...but people seem to think this is a forum to beg for items and not offer their services...its kinda annoying...grrr
XxsilverypoisonxX

Ok thanks for the info!! Will do! This is a really nifty forum...but people seem to think this is a forum to beg for items and not offer their services...its kinda annoying...grrr

not a problem at all. ^^ We've posted an Directory, Guidelines, and an FAQ here. We're trying to make sure the people know what this forum is actually about and what not. ^^ Glad I could help you out though
*grabs a pink link from this thread* woohooness! ^_^ What a good day! eek
just wanted to say kudos to whoever really got this going. It's been a long time coming.
Great idea biggrin
Thank you so much. I was going around trying to get the mods to do this, and I even suggested it in the feedback forum. But all I got was people telling me that it was a bad idea and such. I'm really happy that the picture post won't be flooded as much by these kind of threads any more (although they're still in there stare ).
Thank you!

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
This sub-forum is a wonderful idea heart
You have no idea how much I appreciate this new subforum...
heart

*does happy dance*

I'm glad people appreciate it. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out