Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

User Image Yay! Very nice idea.

Eloquent Nerd

8,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • 50 Wins 150
This is such a great idea. Now I can get all my costumes drawn.
GLEEEE!! *pounces jO0*

Icy Knight

10,400 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
yeah, now I can importune artists for free art xd
Whoo, Second page biggrin Lovin' this new area, Can i draw you? Pleasee ? biggrin

Fatcat

So good to have a subforum for these. ^-^
Ive just noticed it now O_o Lol

Transform

This new forum, while convinient for the RCers is a bit a nuisance to the people who wish to give out free art of decent or better quality. In the RC there was a certain level of respect which has been completly demolished with the creation of this new forum. I think it's creation was a good idea but rules need to be thought out.

Also, these threads requesting free art seem to have little or no appreciation of the artist. A few stickies would make this thread a much nicer place.
oooooohhh... i want some.... please? i'm on a quest so i cant really pay for any art... sweatdrop
im new lol
im new ^.^
Part of the problem with having it in the R/C was the fact that a lot of the respect was lost when people gave art that wasn't up to the requester's standards or thinking....or something like that. I've seen a lot of artists completely turned around into charging a lot for their art instead of doing it free as they used to. Not to mention that the R/C was totally bogged down with these 'gimme' threads.....now its just a question of sifting through the auctions and the shops....

And I totally agree on that, with the stickies...there should be at least one with a set of guidelines that would help both the artists get what they need from the people requesting...and letting the people give adequate information in their requests. I've been working on a set of my own, part of them posted in my own free art corner, but they're still expanding as I see new problems. Hopefully a thread like that will be approved sooner or later ^^
What about creating a running list of shops and artists and what they offer (sketches / lineart / mspaint doodles / ocs or avatars / etc.), so instead of everyone making separate "draw my characters!?" thread, people can just come here and go to the artists they want? I could make the thread if people would be willing to go with this idea whee Or we could take Jenna's idea and merge these two ideas into one (a loose "rules and guidelines" post and then a list of shops and artists) or. . . yeah whee *head explodes*
Salvation In Sin
What about creating a running list of shops and artists and what they offer (sketches / lineart / mspaint doodles / ocs or avatars / etc.), so instead of everyone making separate "draw my characters!?" thread, people can just come here and go to the artists they want? I could make the thread if people would be willing to go with this idea whee Or we could take Jenna's idea and merge these two ideas into one (a loose "rules and guidelines" post and then a list of shops and artists) or. . . yeah whee *head explodes*
Jenna and I are actually working on this and have been for the last 3 hours whee
Oh, alright then whee Let us know if we can help? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces