Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

PEEXIE
Teshia~Lyndall
yay! im glad to know that! 4laugh any plans fo the day?! it's snowing mad here ;w; gonnna have to shovel soon~

Yeah, I have an appointment in about 3 hours. Gotta get my dog tired so she behaves while we're there. XD

YugureMuffin's Princess

Shy Snowflake

13,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Teshia~Lyndall
Angelliya
Sorry. sweatdrop
User Image
User Image

^^ No worries. Hm, she's not really my style, but I'll keep her in mind.
Ah, okay.
Thank you~ vuv

hotdo999's One That Got Away

Teshia~Lyndall
Yeah, I have an appointment in about 3 hours. Gotta get my dog tired so she behaves while we're there. XD
oooh! well i hope you appointment go well <3 ahaha ! yeah, go around! it's snowy, i'm gonna have to shovel in a few. just gotta bundle up and step out alr ;w; ill see you in a bit hun?! <3

Shy Friend

And now my laser pointer's batteries are dying. XD

Shy Friend

PEEXIE
oooh! well i hope you appointment go well <3 ahaha ! yeah, go around! it's snowy, i'm gonna have to shovel in a few. just gotta bundle up and step out alr ;w; ill see you in a bit hun?! <3

^^ Thank you. It should be fine if the dog behaves. Yeah, the snow is finally hitting hard enough to stick. It's so nice. We've had an unbelievably warm winter.

Wicked Hellhound

15,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Oki doki, here are a few.

Perchten

Spite [ x]

Rahgol [x] [x] [x]

Shepherd

Gory

Irallis (Young - Older)
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Wheezing Bro

Hello there !! I am hoping you might consider my OC; I don't have a dog so I don't have a suggestion :[[[

NESINI;;
                  tab ✚ Nesini is a Dalish Elf.
                  tab ✚ Her weapons are two daggers but she will use bow and arrows.
                  tab ✚ Her eyes are a bright yellow.
                  tab ✚ Her hair is a bright vibrant red.
                  tab ✚ Her hair is longer, past her shoulders. Maybe breast length. Aside from the shaved part of her head, style is your choice.
                  tab ✚ There is a scar, it's small from the right side of her lip to the bottom of her chin.
                  tab ✚ Her Vallaslin [tattoo on her eye] doesn't have to be drawn - it can be removed c:

REFERENCES ;;
                  tab FACE ;;
                  tab ✚ User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

tab BODY ;;
                  tab ✚ User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

tab OUTFIT ;;
                  tab ✚ User Image User Image User Image User Image

hotdo999's One That Got Away

Teshia~Lyndall
^^ Thank you. It should be fine if the dog behaves. Yeah, the snow is finally hitting hard enough to stick. It's so nice. We've had an unbelievably warm winter.
Where abouts are you from? I was going to shovel but then my dad has the gloves >w> And I can't go out there without gloves ;A; I get easily frostbite, no lies!

Generous Fatcat

19,225 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Teshia~Lyndall

hehe i've enjoyed being a naga. I switch tails every once in a while. I actually ended up making my avi and into a type of oc persona. some examples of my avi

omg yeah orz I doubt my idea would dent much then. but I would try the fetch idea in the house if you do have space. even if she kills the ball lol.(that's like my dogs)

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Maybe my Necrolume Candy she really needs art badly lol even a sketch helps ; u ;

Shy Friend

Sorry for poofing. I gave my dog a bath... seems to have done the trick for now. She just spent the last 15 minutes running around the apartment in circles trying to get the 'wet' off.

Bucktoothed Kitten

8,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
love bump for an amazing artist
yum_puddi

Shy Friend

Idomy Lace
Teshia~Lyndall

hehe i've enjoyed being a naga. I switch tails every once in a while. I actually ended up making my avi and into a type of oc persona. some examples of my avi

omg yeah orz I doubt my idea would dent much then. but I would try the fetch idea in the house if you do have space. even if she kills the ball lol.(that's like my dogs)

^^ I did the same thing. Here's my oc. I pretty much collect all the naga tails on Gaia. I haven't been here for a while so I don't have the one you're wearing, but now that's my next target. XD

Shy Friend

Velstadt

Oki doki, here are a few.

Perchten

Spite [ x]

Rahgol [x] [x] [x]

Shepherd

Gory

Irallis (Young - Older)
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

I do like the dragon, so I'll keep it in mind. Probably only doing a couple drawings today.

Shy Friend

Bhat
love bump for an amazing artist
yum_puddi

Aw, thank you! How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items