Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

I am always up for a chibi, could i get one of my OC?

User Image
If possible or you have time, could it be with her dog?
User Image

But if not. what about her?

User Image
User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or

Item List
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Humorist

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Mr Snarky's Senpai

Shirtless Elder

13,940 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
Hope I haven't missed the deadline for applying!
User Image

kyotogama's Wife

Shy Shapeshifter

... If you call one wolf...

Tektek is missing a lot of the items for my avatar, and my avatar is unchanging, if you don't mind doing her. O:

... You invite the pack...

Anxious Friend

Choosing now, may wind up only finishing one tonight. If I do I'll do some more tomorrow.

https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=HijinxandShenanigans is my stream if you want to watch. Will be online shortly, almost done deciding.

Anxious Friend

Suko-kun
User Image
(I'm a boy)

-Bloop-

Back view:

User Image

and here you go couldn't get sleepy person in pj's out of mind so that's what it turned out to be.... kind of failed a little at making face look sleepy.

I was right about only getting one done. Boyfriend's getting mad at me for not being in bed when sick. will try to get more done tomorrow.

Wealthy Kitten

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
Consider me please. ^_^

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Would you like to draw this avi? emotion_kirakira
User Image I drew the skirt since it seemed a lot of artists weren't able to decipher it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
scarf optional

or this one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (simpler version if you like) User Image

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Jynkyz
Suko-kun
User Image
(I'm a boy)

-Bloop-

Back view:

User Image

and here you go couldn't get sleepy person in pj's out of mind so that's what it turned out to be.... kind of failed a little at making face look sleepy.

I was right about only getting one done. Boyfriend's getting mad at me for not being in bed when sick. will try to get more done tomorrow.

I love it!! Thank you so much! ;v;

You're sick? Awww... :c emotion_hug

Anxious Friend

Suko-kun

Yeah a little sick, he gets mad when I don't take care of myself. Was pretty flustered with my sleeping schedule the last month. Lack of sleep is probably what got me sick in the first place.

To everyone else will be drawing again shortly. No stream cause I may need to take unexpected breaks

hotdo999's One That Got Away

heres my OC with my crappy drawing omg; but it has the most detailed version & exact features! for better inspiration look below refs!
User Image
with 2 pair of horns & left snake arm from bob
User Image
below is perfect colouration but no secondary pair of horns & left snake arm;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
below are outdated refs; no secondary pair of horns, and left snake arm
User ImageUser Image

FULL DESCRIPTION if interested!

Widower

Feral Phantom

User Image

Me please? emotion_bigheart

unitea's Wife

Liberal Prophet

♥Ooh, hope you like my people!! <3

Would you be interested in...

My lovely OC with a manbun, Caspian? (I am in desperate need of art for him)
          User ImageUser Image
          Hair: Dark brown/black hair, armpit-length, often in a bun, but sometimes it isn’t.
          Eyes: Hazel

Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: Roughly 200lbs, has a lot of muscle, though it’s not really too visible unless he’s flexing or wearing something tight. Has a somewhat dark red scar on the left side of his neck. He has a sharp jaw line. He has a beard sometimes, but other times he’s shaved clean. His eyebrows are a bit thick, but not unruly. A bit thick in nature, but I won’t be too picky; just don’t make him noodly. Not unlike Brock O’Hurn. (But again, he doesn’t have to be that built.)

Clothing/Apparel: Something somewhat classy; doesn’t really matter. He likes to wear scarves upon occasion, and he looks/feels best in earth-toned clothes. Perhaps a jacket/hoodie/sweater would be fine, tight-ish pants, and some kinda boot or maybe just Vans.

Race: Olive complexion
          Temperament: Most of the time he’s pretty calm; he’s not really the type to anger easily.
          Anything else, just ask. <3

Left art credited to LettuceJamming, right art credited to TheDarkestPleasure.

A Past Avi?
          User ImageUser Image
          If you could draw her chubby, that'd be cool. If not, that's also cool.

Item list (just in case):

Vagran Sea (Bow)
          Calla the Flower Spirit (Bangs)
          Lovely Lucie (Mouth/Makeup)
          Cool Madelyne Hair
          Chloe the Fool (Eyes/Freckles)
          Pandamonium Pandaista (Top under skirt)
          Apple Rendezvous (Gloves)
          Band of Bremen Redux (Skirt)
          Nekola (Shoes. They're like kitty tights.)

Art credit goes to Kikko Mangetsu.

My Current Avi?
          User ImageUser Image
          Item list:

Horns of the Demon (Horns)
          Pink Cat Breath (Flower Crown, feel free to omit)
          Warm Madelyne Hair
          Fashionable Pageturner (Eyes)
          Mysterious Captain (Eye Makeup)
          Lustrous Lucie (mouth)
          Chloe the Fool (corset)
          Innocent Thrall (Skirt)
          Apple Rendezvous (gloves)
          Nekola (Kitty tights)

Art credit goes to Xylers. Click on image to see full size.

Or perhaps my transgirl OC Luna?
          User ImageUser Image
          She's kinda tall, like 5'10, with long-ish legs. I want her to have a slight masculinity to her, so much so that you can tell a little bit, but her direct appearance doesn't give it away (she's pretty passing for the most part; no one in the house knows, so there's that). Maybe a sharpened jawbone, toned-looking muscles or something?

She has green eyes and long, cherry red hair. It's obviously dyed, but it's natural in terms of length. She often keeps it in a braid, but you can style it however you'd like, doesn't matter.

She likes red lipstick, if you'd want to do that in is fine either way.

She's wearing a simple V-Neck forest green, long-sleeved shirt and tan cargo pants. Shoes can either be combat boots or sneakers, whatever's most comfortable for you to draw.

Left photo credit to Didnt Bother, right photo credit to Kage Hikoshi.

I always say thank you for art. If I didn't say thank you, it's safe to assume I didn't see it, in which case, quote me again or PM me (code below for easy quoting).
          [quote="mickaylaanime"][/quote]

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Jynkyz
Suko-kun

Yeah a little sick, he gets mad when I don't take care of myself. Was pretty flustered with my sleeping schedule the last month. Lack of sleep is probably what got me sick in the first place.

To everyone else will be drawing again shortly. No stream cause I may need to take unexpected breaks

I know that feeling, of not getting enough sleep... ;-;

I hope you rest up! ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas