Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles
that's a great idea actually, I did have my bro with me the first time and the 2nd time my mom was awfully curious about how tatts got done so she wanted to come and see cx haha so I always had company c: heart

oh my that happened to you?! oh God D: no wonder you're terrified...
I for example am terrified if I can't see what's ...ok this is embarrassing..
behind the shower curtain..if I enter the bathroom and the curtain is pulled closed...I must open it first. THAT IS SO AWFUL how on earth does that scare me?!

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

Despite how old the people of Gaia got, we are still a..."teen"? site, so...

Dapper Prophet

Neotepid
Mindbreak
Neotepid
Mindbreak
Neotepid
you're right, on the internet I don't freakin' care, people are silly on here all the time, flipping the table, now YOU were being immature, not them being offended over nothing. xD

but irl it's annoying when they simply can't accept something and must annoy the hell out of ya with it.

It's my inner a*****e coming out to play. Can't do it too much in real life. I'd get punched in the snozz then!
well ok that's true, would be pretty awkward irl to be very a$$holish to ppl xD sadly.... hahaha

While I still loved on campus, there was one guy who visited room 111 "where all my friends hangout (and a dorm room for a few)" and this guy...this guy is an a*****e. And I mean, he knows he's an a*****e. And he does it on purpose because, and I quote, he "love to s**t on people." It makes him feel good. Just, god. I couldn't stand him.
oh these people are the worst, being a$$es on purpose ¬¬ they are fully aware of that and it's annoying!

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Mindbreak
Neotepid
Mindbreak
Neotepid
Mindbreak
Neotepid
you're right, on the internet I don't freakin' care, people are silly on here all the time, flipping the table, now YOU were being immature, not them being offended over nothing. xD

but irl it's annoying when they simply can't accept something and must annoy the hell out of ya with it.

It's my inner a*****e coming out to play. Can't do it too much in real life. I'd get punched in the snozz then!
well ok that's true, would be pretty awkward irl to be very a$$holish to ppl xD sadly.... hahaha

While I still loved on campus, there was one guy who visited room 111 "where all my friends hangout (and a dorm room for a few)" and this guy...this guy is an a*****e. And I mean, he knows he's an a*****e. And he does it on purpose because, and I quote, he "love to s**t on people." It makes him feel good. Just, god. I couldn't stand him.
oh these people are the worst, being a$$es on purpose ¬¬ they are fully aware of that and it's annoying!

Well, backstory by what I collected was that he was always picked on, treated like dirt. Everyone make jokes, and he was afraid to stand up for himself. Then he made that one friend who helped him gain some self esteem, now he has the ability to come up with witty comebacks faster than the jerks that treated him poorly. Also, after he took some adderal (medicine to help calm down a person with ADHD [and cause hyperactivity in none ADHD users]) he said I reminded him of himself when he was going through the problems and so on. After some thought, I realized why I hated him so much. He's me if I went to the dark side.

Dapper Prophet

Neotepid
oh wow..that is kinda sad though, what happened to him, it's a shame if stuff like that turns people the way they are sometimes : / oh man

Vesraen's Compadre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

Mindbreak

Oh, that's good. c:
My mother would probably come with me, too, because she's been trying to make me get tattoos forever, haha.
She'll probably be like, "YES FINALLY!"

Ahaha, yeah. ;v;
I don't usually sleep on my back, but I did that night and got a bad nosebleed.
Oh my gosh, haha, I have to do it, too! xD

Neotepid

Yeah. And Gaia did make that one 18+ site, whatever it was. I don't remember.
But I have a feeling people who have been on Gaia for so long probably stick with it over the other site, anyway.
They still seem to cater to the adults here anyway, though, so haha.

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Mindbreak
Neotepid
oh wow..that is kinda sad though, what happened to him, it's a shame if stuff like that turns people the way they are sometimes : / oh man

Um, last I heard (and this was like, just last scholastic semester), his mom said he had to get out of the house, which explained why he didn't insult me or made witty comeback after I got him to drink some Orange Crush soda that my friend and I got while dumpster diving.

And before you say ANYTHING, it was on a college campus. Freshman bring in a LOT of things they DON'T need, and end of the year means more material garbage than decomposing (like food).

Oh, and the bottle was sealed tight and unopened, so I cleaned it off. My friend and I drank out of it, and we just let the other guy have some, so...yeah. It was more of a "So, what do you think?"

But yeah. Hard to not tell when he's always putting you down, but missed the one chance to go crazy on you. Like, "Whoa, what's wrong?"

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

Yep. It's also why inflation went through the roof and you buy gold. You know, because the adults can afford it.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

User ImageUser Image
                            Well I could just knock you out XD

Vesraen's Compadre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

Neotepid

More like the kids whose parents will give them money for anything and everything, haha.
Unfortunately I'm a jobless bum and can't afford overpriced pixel items. (':
But at least I don't have bills to pay any more. (For now.)

LilDayDreamer

LMAO that works, too!
xD
I still haven't slept yet punch me

Dapper Prophet

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

hahahaha my mom herself doesn't have tatts, but loves them and was also motivating me xD moms these days hahaha heart

oh man that is unconvinient as hell!!! >_> nosebleeding while sleeping...oh man.
YOU DO?
ARE YOU SERIOUS? X'D

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

Aw yeah. The life of a NEET. Lol.

oh, and tentacl. It's called "Tentacl.com"

Dapper Prophet

Neotepid
Mindbreak
ohhh okay I see o: yeah I also am like that, even if it's something bad someone does, if he acts in a different way as usual I also get suspicious xD like "hm..now why on earth didn't he make his usual stupid comment.?"

Vesraen's Compadre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

Mindbreak

Haha, well hey, at least they aren't yelling at us for getting/wanting them!
But yeah, my mom's pretty cool about things, she's a pretty crazy woman, haha.
I chalk it up to her being Greek because all the Greek people I know are crazy as ********.

Yeaah. I used to get them a lot when I was little, but now they're not to bad, thankfully.
I'll just occasionally wake up with a little bloodstain on my pillow.
YES AHAHA.

Neotepid

Such a great life. B)
(cries not really)
Gonna try to go back to school next semester, though and see if I can manage my associate's at least.

Oh, yeah! How did I forget that one.

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles
[]

User ImageUser Image
                            WHAT! Okay...stay right there * goes in her room and gets her bat...yes she has a bat in her room in case she needs to kill somebody XD* Okay be there.....eventually....* walks to your place* Ill knock you out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff