Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

Mindbreak

Oh, nice! I hope that works out, it sounds fun. c:
I wanted to go to Disney (well, Universal Studios) here for Halloween, since they do Halloween Horror Nights this month and next month, but... it seems like I am not going to. My sister is going with her own friends, and same with my mother.
Maybe another year...

Over the country, yeah. Like, all the way on west coast is three hours behind my time.
Even my state has two different timezones.
yes I hope so to : D sure it's hard ever since we now all do different things and I can't miss on certain periods but I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hope it will work *-*
and damn...I always wished to visit the big disney world one day or universal studios...
and damn I hope you'll get to go too though D:

Dapper Prophet

Halecat
Mindbreak
you should...because trust me..it's cracking me and my buds and even my family up so much xd

I might get into it though. Just put my face. EVERYWHERE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA yes do that emotion_dowant

Bashful Flatterer

Mindbreak

Oh what a nice thing you have here... It'd be a shame if someone was to put... MY FACE ON IT. bwahaha.

Sexy Krampus

15,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wall Street 200
I know this is an odd place to post this, but... You guys are friendly, and... My Grandmom just died...

Dapper Prophet

Halecat
Mindbreak

Oh what a nice thing you have here... It'd be a shame if someone was to put... MY FACE ON IT. bwahaha.
hahahahahahaha! seriously though, so fun, I put my bro riding a hippo in a lavender field, in the sunset with his friend in the sky smiling upon him. Or have my other bud ride a sloth in space...photoshop is the best!

Shirtless Fatcat

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

Hehe, yup.
It just feels so awkward, haha. I can't even look at people in the eyes when I talk to them, though... I just stare at everyone's lips.
But being back home is the reason I get to worry about them so much! So troublesome.
Yeah, I feel like being honest is way better than lying to someone. Because then they'll come back and be like, "why didn't you tell me!!"
Ehh. I think I'd be too lazy to deal with a language with a different alphabet at this age. Things don't stick too well with me. The only reason I can put up with German is because I grew up listening to it, and it's not too hard.
I try not to be too bad unless it's with friends lmao.
Psh, why not?
Yeah. So I tend to feel that "nature" has more of an impact on kids than "nurture." Otherwise my sister and I would have grown up similarly.
But instead she's out getting high and skipping school because she thinks she's cool, ahh...
Good, good! P:

Am not!
Hehehe.
I would be a pretty rockin' gramps. Maybe when I'm old I'll do it anyway.
Oh so you're one of those. Damn it. I hate it when people look at my lips when I talk. D;
It is troublesome, but good luck with it! Don't worry too much.
Exactly! You see. So technically you're bluntness can still be a turn on... cause people come back running to you. ;P
I understand that feeling. But I still want to learn! It'll be really useful in the future and just cause I want to show off to people, but not in a cocky way of course. I'm so childish. xD
Or just marry a guy from that different nationality and impress his parents by talking in their language. (Or is the impressing done the other way around? Oh well.)
Hahaha! Good! But I want you to be bad all the time. Pfft.
I don't want you to think of me as a nuisance. So be bad to me.
Very true! My brother did the same back in high school, back in the early 2000's.
I just don't see what's the point of getting high... And then people who smoke it says, "Oh! It's not addicting". (Yeah, keep telling yourself that.) I've never done it. Especially when my high school was SO hipster, everyone smoking everything (and anything off the streets). Ugh. The smell is horrid. And it's not cool...
Tell your sister to get her act together! D:<
Well cause maybe the baby will be yours.
Hahaha. Oh god. xD

Are too!
Don't laugh. I'm embarrassed now. But please wait for me...in bed. e///w///e I'll be there soon.
Haha! Go for it! Then I'll have more reason to hit on you as we age! Hey there, gramps, looking good. B)

No Shoujo

Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles
It issss.
I know!
One gave me SC: Agape and Zodiacal because she had two of each. ;o;<3
And they do omg. Though I don't know why someone gave me the Battina?? The most I usually get is like 10bil, but that's....... not 10bil.
They hate me, too... I tried to buy another and got s**t.
How did my friend get three really good items out of it sobs.

Ahh, that's good!
Omg that's really nice!! Cx
Ahhhh that's awesome! Battina is such a cute item haha <33
Idk exactly how much I would pay for your art but I'm sure it's more than 10bil
Ahhhhg rigs are so annoying ; A ; Cause you get the feeling that you'll get something amazing but you don't so you buy more rigs = v = (at least that's what I do)

Tipsy Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles
"It's like there's fire in my skin...

Aw ;-; That's so early for school
I think mine started around 8:10

Pfff :c
That's a bummer </3

..,And I'm drowning from within."

Vesraen's Compadre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

Mathew Mii

I feel, man...

Mindbreak

Yeah, that would make it difficult, but I'm sure you'll all get to do it. c:
Haha, I've never been to a Disney park outside of the US, but the one here is cool. I finally got to go to Universal last year.
Thanks. I'll figure out something. ;3;

Mad Man Gantz

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. D:

dilx

I know, right??
It is! I was questing it, too. ;o;
Haha, ehh, it's gone as low as 3bil for a chibi, but I don't really mind!
That still seems so much to me...
Ugh yesss, I feel the same! I think I spent way too much gold on those Crystal Balls hoping for a good item and I get things worth 100mil. I got one worth way less, too.

Dally_Donut

Dang, haha. My little sister's starts at 8:30.
I didn't mind, though--we got out at 2:25pm.

Well, I ended up taking that nap to wait for dinner to be ready since I was starving... and no one even woke me up to eat.
OTL

Sexy Krampus

15,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

So am I...

Vesraen's Compadre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

NothingIsGoingToChange

Sorry. ;o;
I get too nervous to look people in the eyes.
Hahaha, well, I guess it depends on the person, then.
Pft, I wish I could show off, too.
That works, too! xD
lmao we'll see, we'll see.
Ah, man, I don't even know. I guess I don't understand because I'm not the kind of person who likes to 'lose myself' or whatever. I won't even get drunk for that reason.
My sister says that all the time, too, lmao. Though, I know it technically doesn't have addictive properties... you can still get to that point. My sister even told me she has to smoke every day. That totally sounds like she's not addicted. xD
I wish she would get her act together! But we'll see.
omfg I'll try to be more careful than that. B)

Nopeee.
Aw, sorry! I'm waiting for youuu.
Pffft, hahaha.

Mad Man Gantz

-rubs back-
Man, I really wish I knew what else to say besides sorry... ;3;
You'll be okay, though.

Sexy Krampus

15,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

Yeah... It just... Shocked me so bad...

Vesraen's Compadre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

Mad Man Gantz

I can imagine. It's not an easy thing to deal with..

Sexy Krampus

15,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kiwi Flavoured Bubbles

At all...

Tipsy Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Megathread 100