Welcome to Gaia! ::

You in school?

Pish posh, I'm too old for school. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Yeaaah.. -___- 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 25 ]
Not yet. ;__; 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

[ eLLen ]
Ack, I have to go... err... to the restroom xD So I'll try to get back later... Bye...
lol! xD
heather_54
[ eLLen ]
And I talk to myself crying but not to my reflection... Usually it's just when I'm working, though, like saying stuff like "eww, no!" or "hmm... what should I do here?" and stuff like that xD
i do too to the tv and computer but everyone talks to the tv its true like if someone on the tv made you mad you'd start yelling at it lol i do that xd 3nodding
omg!! haha xD especially when you're watching a stupid irritating person trying to find out someting!
+{---------}+
can you draw me?!?!?! please????
=]
Finished xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx's art. I like the legs on it. It's on the first page.
Pretty. ^^
IREMEMBERYOU! XD
Beautiful [Razorblade]
Pretty. ^^
IREMEMBERYOU! XD
I remember you too! =O heart heart
Amazing! <33
Hi-Hi! <33333
How've you been? xD
Beautiful [Razorblade]
Amazing! <33
Hi-Hi! <33333
How've you been? xD
Goodgood, you?
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
[ eLLen ]
And I talk to myself crying but not to my reflection... Usually it's just when I'm working, though, like saying stuff like "eww, no!" or "hmm... what should I do here?" and stuff like that xD
i do too to the tv and computer but everyone talks to the tv its true like if someone on the tv made you mad you'd start yelling at it lol i do that xd 3nodding
omg!! haha xD especially when you're watching a stupid irritating person trying to find out someting!
lol jus like a scary movie your all like no! there behind you or Dont look in the closet!!!
Good, too. xD
Having fun drawing de arteh? xD
Beautiful [Razorblade]
Good, too. xD
Having fun drawing de arteh? xD
Yesyes, as per usual. heart
Of course.
Who doesn't. xD
wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items