You in school?

Pish posh, I'm too old for school. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
Yeaaah.. -___- 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 25 ]
Not yet. ;__; 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
Fire glow
I wake up at 6:30, but I have to be at school at like 9. My dad has to be at work at 8, though.
so you have to wake up really early so he can bring you to school?
My mom brings us both to school/work. We drop him off first and I like to be early, anyways.
heather_54
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
lol me to i wake up at 7 and gotta get all cleaned and really for the bus at 7:25
haha [: i take the train to my school
omg lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna take a train i gotta take the stoopid bus stare
it's no fun during the mornings! it's all squishy! xP and sometimes there's some weird people ....O.O
rofl lol who was the weirdest and do you take it by yourself
ok there was this pudgy man and he kept on talking to himself...you can see your reflection sometimes through the windows right? and he'd be lilke "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" and he starts singing....and whenever he sees people looking at him (which is alot) he'd start nodding at them mrgreen yepp i take it by myself and when school ends i take it with a friend
Meh, my head hurts crying
Fire glow
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
Fire glow
I wake up at 6:30, but I have to be at school at like 9. My dad has to be at work at 8, though.
so you have to wake up really early so he can bring you to school?
My mom brings us both to school/work. We drop him off first and I like to be early, anyways.
ohaha. me i'm almost always late for my first classes...but my teachers don't get mad. haha
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
lol me to i wake up at 7 and gotta get all cleaned and really for the bus at 7:25
haha [: i take the train to my school
it's no fun during the mornings! it's all squishy! xP and sometimes there's some weird people ....O.O
ok there was this pudgy man and he kept on talking to himself...you can see your reflection sometimes through the windows right? and he'd be lilke "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" and he starts singing....and whenever he sees people looking at him (which is alot) he'd start nodding at them mrgreen yepp i take it by myself and when school ends i take it with a friend
rofl omg thats funny but creepy
â™ *spins around in circles*
[ eLLen ]
awww how come? ):
And I talk to myself crying but not to my reflection... Usually it's just when I'm working, though, like saying stuff like "eww, no!" or "hmm... what should I do here?" and stuff like that xD
heather_54
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
heather_54
rofl omg thats funny but creepy
oh man..very! eek but then i wanted to laugh so hard xD
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
[ eLLen ]
awww how come? ):
been on the computer way too long, waiting in hopes of appealing to people to draw my dream avi xD
[ eLLen ]
And I talk to myself crying but not to my reflection... Usually it's just when I'm working, though, like saying stuff like "eww, no!" or "hmm... what should I do here?" and stuff like that xD
omg today i went over to my friend's house right? and then my phone started vibrating so i answered it with my back turned to them...and they were like "Why is she talking to herself?!! eek " and then they saw my phone xd
Ack, I have to go... err... to the restroom xD So I'll try to get back later... Bye...
draw me? i tip
[ eLLen ]
xx.sh.MOO.zzle.xx
[ eLLen ]
awww how come? ):
been on the computer way too long, waiting in hopes of appealing to people to draw my dream avi xD
ohaha! xD i've been like that before...art is soo addicting!
[ eLLen ]
i do too to the tv and computer but everyone talks to the tv its true like if someone on the tv made you mad you'd start yelling at it lol i do that xd 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff