Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

They say the brain is most active at night.
I think Gymnastics was actually a stress reliever for me...
Maybe it means I'm a jerkface to all my OC's O.o
aww : c emotion_hug
Neither do mine! I don't remember them all either, but some are pretty weird lol
They say dreams have meanings, apparently having dreams of toilets (Multiple dreams of this...) means some emotions need to be flushed out...
I can't say I have seen it or dreamt of it before, it just seemed familiar somehow and I;m not sure how...
haha yeah... stupid directions xd
I may have my sis take a picture of my hands how I want them and just reference that. Googling or trying to use my own just ain't working right now xp
See? Stupid hands xp I started coloring the skin and hair already. but like I said, I'll probably have my sis take a picture... I'll show you my other wip when it's done haha
I think so too xd
Ah, so it got bad but not that bad then. That's good at least! ^.^
Guess I still like the concept of that one, and I like the coloration in the wing on Anil, but I can see that my coloring had definitley advanced from this haha
It's an art show at the art gallery in town. I think it's just for people in the U.P. but yeah, I'll have to dig out my paper on it sweatdrop
Computer desk is a mess right now, started writing some stuff down for Seth's story, mainly got basics of stuff and basic backgrounds down at this point.
Wow!!!
That is so awesome! I love it! Thank you so much!! whee emotion_hug

Well, mine certainly is.
You need to get back into it then, even if it's just practicing at home. It's important to have a good stress reliever like that. Plus, you don't want to lose that skill.
lol, that's ok, I am to mine too, especially poor Cain.
emotion_hug
lol, that's weird. xd
Still kinda creepy if you ask me.
That's a good idea! You should have her do that.
From what I can see, (the lines are a bit light because of the scan sweatdrop ) the hands actually look fairly good, they are just way too big, lol.
Ok, cool.
Yup, and now that we are home it won't stop raining and thunderstorming. Yesterday it got bad enough that the power went out for an hour or two.
I still like it too, but you are right, you have gotten better since then.
Ah, I see. Well, look it up when you get the chance then.
Awesome! See, feels good to write down some of that stuff, huh? xd
You're welcome. ^__^ emotion_hug

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13

Mine's active 24/7 for the most part sweatdrop
I do smetimes around the yard, not enough room in the house. I can do my stretching inside, which I really should do again...
I've probably got very few characters that I haven't really tortured as much as possible O.o
It is, but it makes sense sweatdrop
Maybe, but I can't explain it anyway.
Actually, I found a camera on my laptop, and after realizing it was all still backwards... I finally got it! I think... it's probably backwards -_-
That;s good, but I kinda erased those hands xd
I got it up on my da now. I may touch it up with colored pencil at some point...
Lord only knows O.o
Wow : o
There;s a chance of a thunderstorm today and tomorrow as well I guess. We had a couple already, not that bad though : o
mrgreen
Sometime in October was the day to have either registered to try and get in, or bring the stuff in... I don't remember now but I had looked it up xd
Kinda, I'm kinda self concious about people reading it at this point O.o
I'm letting only one person read it at this point. O.o;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
blaugh

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

I do smetimes around the yard, not enough room in the house. I can do my stretching inside, which I really should do again...
I've probably got very few characters that I haven't really tortured as much as possible O.o
Actually, I found a camera on my laptop, and after realizing it was all still backwards... I finally got it! I think... it's probably backwards -_-
I got it up on my da now. I may touch it up with colored pencil at some point...
Lord only knows O.o
There;s a chance of a thunderstorm today and tomorrow as well I guess. We had a couple already, not that bad though : o
mrgreen
Sometime in October was the day to have either registered to try and get in, or bring the stuff in... I don't remember now but I had looked it up xd
I'm letting only one person read it at this point. O.o;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
blaugh

Well, mine too, but even more so at night.
Still, whatever works you should keep it up.
lol, don't worry, I've heard that that's actuall a fairly common thing.
I dunno, I would have to look up some of my own dreams for interpretation. I dunno if I would come up with anything though.
lol, well, let me know when you finally figure it out. xd
Oh, ok then, that works. I'll have to check it out on DA when I get the chance.
It's been storming on and off all week here. But that's fairly common in this area, especially around this time of year.
So you have a deadline then. Better start getting ready for it now, that day will come up sooner than you expect. Trust me, I know this from experience.
Well, you don't have to let anyone but yourself read it if you don't want to, but having it written down somewhere for you to reference would come in handy and be a real help when you need to remember his info.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Lord only knows O.o
mrgreen
blaugh

Well, mine too, but even more so at night.
Still, whatever works you should keep it up.
lol, don't worry, I've heard that that's actuall a fairly common thing.
I dunno, I would have to look up some of my own dreams for interpretation. I dunno if I would come up with anything though.
lol, well, let me know when you finally figure it out. xd
Oh, ok then, that works. I'll have to check it out on DA when I get the chance.
It's been storming on and off all week here. But that's fairly common in this area, especially around this time of year.
So you have a deadline then. Better start getting ready for it now, that day will come up sooner than you expect. Trust me, I know this from experience.
Well, you don't have to let anyone but yourself read it if you don't want to, but having it written down somewhere for you to reference would come in handy and be a real help when you need to remember his info.

I don't know about night for me : o
But they say that the brain is even more active at night.
Yeah, I've just been distracted with trying to get some projects done, and what not sweatdrop
I figure it's got to do with the fact that it keeps focus on them, or at least why I figure people like when favorite characters get hurt haha ^.^'
Who knows, there must be a site for dream interpretation somewhere?
You think I could figure that out? xd
Cool, was my first piece with markers, like I said I may touch it up with colored pencil eventually.
sweatdrop
We just seem to get this randomly, or I don't pay attention. Either way xd
I know, but I plan on waiting a bit longer before I figure it out. I don't know when exactly my fair check will come in either. Maybe next week? I hope.
Well if I plan on actually doing something with this idea... I've never really done this before, I don't know exactly what I'm doing... and this person A. Has writing experience, I don't think she's ever done anything like this before... but yeah... and B. She won't make fun of me... So eventually I'll have to get over my stupid self concious issues with sharing my ideas...

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

Yeah, I've just been distracted with trying to get some projects done, and what not sweatdrop
I figure it's got to do with the fact that it keeps focus on them, or at least why I figure people like when favorite characters get hurt haha ^.^'
Cool, was my first piece with markers, like I said I may touch it up with colored pencil eventually.
sweatdrop
I know, but I plan on waiting a bit longer before I figure it out. I don't know when exactly my fair check will come in either. Maybe next week? I hope.
Well if I plan on actually doing something with this idea... I've never really done this before, I don't know exactly what I'm doing... and this person A. Has writing experience, I don't think she's ever done anything like this before... but yeah... and B. She won't make fun of me... So eventually I'll have to get over my stupid self concious issues with sharing my ideas...

Well, I just know that mine is.
That's understandable. Things have been so crazy here ever since we got back from camping. We haven't even finished unloading all the camping stuff from the back of the truck yet because we are all so busy or tired all the time.
Hmm, I suppose that makes sense. Maybe you are right about that.
I'm sure there are several, this is the internet after all.
lol, I'm not sure. xd
Yup, I'll definitely have to take a look at it when I get the chance.
lol, all I know is that rain isn't an uncommon thing in my area.
Ah, ok then. Hopefully that check will come soon for you then.
Well, at least you have someone good like that to check over your stuff with you.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

sweatdrop

Well, I just know that mine is.
That's understandable. Things have been so crazy here ever since we got back from camping. We haven't even finished unloading all the camping stuff from the back of the truck yet because we are all so busy or tired all the time.
Hmm, I suppose that makes sense. Maybe you are right about that.
I'm sure there are several, this is the internet after all.
lol, I'm not sure. xd
Yup, I'll definitely have to take a look at it when I get the chance.
lol, all I know is that rain isn't an uncommon thing in my area.
Ah, ok then. Hopefully that check will come soon for you then.
Well, at least you have someone good like that to check over your stuff with you.

At least you're aware of that tough haha
THat's understandable, I hate having to unpack the van after a driving for an hour or three hours + the rest of the time xp But my mom wouldn't let things just sit there for a night anyway.
Seemed likely to me ^.^'
Very true ;D
Neither am I xd
Great, you'll have to tell me the hand is not backwards (Wow I'm terrible! ) xd
It comes and goes here.
Yep, just $11 more after that check and I'll have the entry fee... I like the free entries better lol
Actually, I plan on handing her the notebook, and then leaving the room, and probably have her e-mail me her thoughts. Again, I am terrible xd

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

THat's understandable, I hate having to unpack the van after a driving for an hour or three hours + the rest of the time xp But my mom wouldn't let things just sit there for a night anyway.
Seemed likely to me ^.^'
Very true ;D
Neither am I xd
It comes and goes here.
Yep, just $11 more after that check and I'll have the entry fee... I like the free entries better lol
Actually, I plan on handing her the notebook, and then leaving the room, and probably have her e-mail me her thoughts. Again, I am terrible xd

I don't know if that helps though, lol. It just keeps me up all night.
So do I. We have been unloading it slowly, getting things out as we need them, but it's still half full of tents and stuff that we need to just put away.
lol, don't worry, I'll let you know if the hands are right or not.
Not bad. I wish you didn't have to pay for things like that, I think it's rediculous that you do have to.
Haha, you are so funny. I guess if that's easier for you then it works though.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Seemed likely to me ^.^'
Very true ;D
Neither am I xd
It comes and goes here.

I don't know if that helps though, lol. It just keeps me up all night.
So do I. We have been unloading it slowly, getting things out as we need them, but it's still half full of tents and stuff that we need to just put away.
lol, don't worry, I'll let you know if the hands are right or not.
Not bad. I wish you didn't have to pay for things like that, I think it's rediculous that you do have to.
Haha, you are so funny. I guess if that's easier for you then it works though.

What keeps you up helps me fall asleep usually haha
Maybe you should just get that done at least? THen you won't have to worry about doing it later.
Good lol
Someone needs to! People in my family aren't much help with that xd
That is the only art show I know of that makes you, but that's not saying much because I only know of a very small number.
You say funny, I say... I avoid having to face someone who's getting a deep glance into my mind xd
But whatever, I just don't want to be in the same room when she reads it xd
Did you join the summer event?

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

Maybe you should just get that done at least? THen you won't have to worry about doing it later.
Good lol
That is the only art show I know of that makes you, but that's not saying much because I only know of a very small number.
You say funny, I say... I avoid having to face someone who's getting a deep glance into my mind xd

lol, well, eventually I fall asleep, but it takes a long time. Listening to music while I think about that stuff does tend to help me fall asleep though.
Oh, I know I should, but I don't wanna so I shall do what I do best and procrastinate on it. mrgreen
lol, I didn't used to be but then I forced myself to ingrain it into my head where the thumb should always be for different hand possitions.
Well, I don't actually know of any at all, so at least you know more than me. I only entered one art show once and that was because my art teacher made me and did all the work so I don't even know how I got my stuff there. I got a ribbon for one of my pieces, not like a first place or second or anything, just a ribbon with no placement. Thing is, it wasn't even one of the pieces I considered to be my best. That always tends to happen to me though.
lol, Yeah, I suppose I could understand that. I'm more lax about giving away my ideas and stuff on the internet because people tend to be a little more open minded when they are online, but I don't even like sharing my stuff with my family, at least not the in depth stuff, because I just don't want them to see how messed up I am. So, I do understand where you are coming from. It's weird because my family knows where I'm coming from and my past and how messed up it made me, but I still don't like to reveal just how messed up I still am to them. I guess they see how much I've improved since coming to live with them and I don't want them to know that I'm still pretty messed up inside. I dunno.... anyways, I shouldn't be ranting, I'll shut up now.
Yes, I did, just a few minutes ago! I always like to try and participate in the events.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Good lol

lol, well, eventually I fall asleep, but it takes a long time. Listening to music while I think about that stuff does tend to help me fall asleep though.
Oh, I know I should, but I don't wanna so I shall do what I do best and procrastinate on it. mrgreen
lol, I didn't used to be but then I forced myself to ingrain it into my head where the thumb should always be for different hand possitions.
Well, I don't actually know of any at all, so at least you know more than me. I only entered one art show once and that was because my art teacher made me and did all the work so I don't even know how I got my stuff there. I got a ribbon for one of my pieces, not like a first place or second or anything, just a ribbon with no placement. Thing is, it wasn't even one of the pieces I considered to be my best. That always tends to happen to me though.
lol, Yeah, I suppose I could understand that. I'm more lax about giving away my ideas and stuff on the internet because people tend to be a little more open minded when they are online, but I don't even like sharing my stuff with my family, at least not the in depth stuff, because I just don't want them to see how messed up I am. So, I do understand where you are coming from. It's weird because my family knows where I'm coming from and my past and how messed up it made me, but I still don't like to reveal just how messed up I still am to them. I guess they see how much I've improved since coming to live with them and I don't want them to know that I'm still pretty messed up inside. I dunno.... anyways, I shouldn't be ranting, I'll shut up now.
Yes, I did, just a few minutes ago! I always like to try and participate in the events.

If it works it works right? ;D
You and your procrastination! xd
I still have to think about it, and using references and taking the pictures confused me for a while before I FINALLY maybe got it in the right position... O.o
Sometimes the pieces you don't think are your best are the ones that people like the most though haha
I don't think it'd be a bad idea to try and find some art shows in your area, free ones at that ;D
Rant all you want! I might be coming upon one myself sweatdrop
I seem to pick and choose who to open up what to and who to definitley close stuff off to. Like... my family and apparently a few friends or something know about my past, not that mine was all that terrible. My parents never really got along, and I think mom's finally making us move (Nothing's really going to change, dad will not be moving with us, that's probably the only difference...) but people in my family don't seem to want to understand me, let alone listen to me. I feel like I'm ignored, blown off, having people get mad at me, or even a combo of any of that...
If I screw something up, forget something, whatever I feel like people are mad at me.
So yeah... there's my rant mrgreen
Yay!
What team are you? I signed up for Tanuki.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

I still have to think about it, and using references and taking the pictures confused me for a while before I FINALLY maybe got it in the right position... O.o
Sometimes the pieces you don't think are your best are the ones that people like the most though haha
I don't think it'd be a bad idea to try and find some art shows in your area, free ones at that ;D
I seem to pick and choose who to open up what to and who to definitley close stuff off to. Like... my family and apparently a few friends or something know about my past, not that mine was all that terrible. My parents never really got along, and I think mom's finally making us move (Nothing's really going to change, dad will not be moving with us, that's probably the only difference...) but people in my family don't seem to want to understand me, let alone listen to me. I feel like I'm ignored, blown off, having people get mad at me, or even a combo of any of that...
If I screw something up, forget something, whatever I feel like people are mad at me.
Yay!

Yup, whatever works.
Guilty as charged. xd
Really? It was supposed to help clear things up, not make it more confusing.
Don't worry though, once I finally get a chance on DA (still haven't gotten to get to that stuff, been so busy) I'll let you know for sure.
Seems to be that way for me at least. I dunno, maybe I just have deviating tastes from what is the norm.
I'd like to, but right now I'm just too busy. Plus, I live in such a small area, I wouldn't be surprised if there really aren't any.
Haha, ok.
That's too bad. A family should care about each other and listen and try to understand one another. Well, if your family won't do their job with taking care of your psychological needs then I guess you will just have to dump your troubles on me. I'll help you out any way I can. mrgreen
So you are planning on moving soon too then?
Awesome! I'm Team Tanuki too! xd

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13
Vanna1994

Yay!

Yup, whatever works.
Guilty as charged. xd
Really? It was supposed to help clear things up, not make it more confusing.
Don't worry though, once I finally get a chance on DA (still haven't gotten to get to that stuff, been so busy) I'll let you know for sure.
Seems to be that way for me at least. I dunno, maybe I just have deviating tastes from what is the norm.
I'd like to, but right now I'm just too busy. Plus, I live in such a small area, I wouldn't be surprised if there really aren't any.
Haha, ok.
That's too bad. A family should care about each other and listen and try to understand one another. Well, if your family won't do their job with taking care of your psychological needs then I guess you will just have to dump your troubles on me. I'll help you out any way I can. mrgreen
So you are planning on moving soon too then?
Awesome! I'm Team Tanuki too! xd

lol
The directions confused me, I wasn't sure if what I was seeing from the picture was actually what was suppose to be seen O.o
Great! looking forward to that haha
I don't know this 'norm' I'm to busy in fantasy lands xd
True, but you never know. Wouldn't hurt to at least do some research on it sometime and get on some mailing lists. For the future ;D
I'm going to get notifications for ... three now (excluding the fair) Northern Exposure, North of the 45th, and I don't remember the name of the other one. (There's more stuff, least... I know of maybe one more local event, that's it.)
Eh, I unload on a very small number of people, but I guess I never fully unload anything lol
Thanks, I just don't want to dump it all on you though sweatdrop
That's probably the most I've ever told you at once like that though thinking about it : o
Unfortunatley. The only difference this will be is that A. I'll have a room for just my art stuff, and B. I'll see my dad less, which really isn't saying much. I usually don't purposefully hang out with him.
Yay team buddies!
Guess what! I'm making a whole extra dollar per hour at work now! xd
Apparently minimum wage was going to increase to $8.15 an hour September first (according to my boss) so he raised my pay to $9 an hour. Plus I still get returnables once in a while.
I haven't actually checked into this myself but maybe you'll want to look at it?
If we move I probably wouldn't end up needing this anyway...
Last link xd
I'm thinking markers... with- more than likley- colored pencil

Anxious Trash

Vanna1994

lol
The directions confused me, I wasn't sure if what I was seeing from the picture was actually what was suppose to be seen O.o
Great! looking forward to that haha
I don't know this 'norm' I'm to busy in fantasy lands xd
True, but you never know. Wouldn't hurt to at least do some research on it sometime and get on some mailing lists. For the future ;D
I'm going to get notifications for ... three now (excluding the fair) Northern Exposure, North of the 45th, and I don't remember the name of the other one. (There's more stuff, least... I know of maybe one more local event, that's it.)
Eh, I unload on a very small number of people, but I guess I never fully unload anything lol
Thanks, I just don't want to dump it all on you though sweatdrop
That's probably the most I've ever told you at once like that though thinking about it : o
Unfortunatley. The only difference this will be is that A. I'll have a room for just my art stuff, and B. I'll see my dad less, which really isn't saying much. I usually don't purposefully hang out with him.
Yay team buddies!
Guess what! I'm making a whole extra dollar per hour at work now! xd
Apparently minimum wage was going to increase to $8.15 an hour September first (according to my boss) so he raised my pay to $9 an hour. Plus I still get returnables once in a while.
I haven't actually checked into this myself but maybe you'll want to look at it?
If we move I probably wouldn't end up needing this anyway...
Last link xd
I'm thinking markers... with- more than likley- colored pencil

Eh, I dunno. I might look into that some time later, but right now I'm just too busy with other stuff to worry about art contests and shows.
Don't worry, I can handle it. It's easier to help someone else out with their problems then to deal with my own anyways, lol.
Oh, that's great!
Wow, I'll have to look into that, definitely!
Lot's of details agian, I see. xd The pose looks dificult, I'm surprised you did so well with it!

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xelyn_X13

Doesn't have to be now, just something to think about eventually to start putting yourself out there ;D
Course, the only thing I've actually gotten into so far was the fair xd
haha All right if you say so!
Honestly, I'm not looking forward to the supposed move... I think right now we are at a pretty convienant spot in town, and I've kinda lived here my whole life. Moving... just sounds weird to me xp
Yep, was feeling awesome that day which was saying something because it was raining and I was wet that day at work xd
Among a few other things that weren't so good that day, I bumped my head into a door lol
That you might like that one mrgreen
I was going to look into it as well, but like I said, if we do actually move and I decide to go back to college, I'd be able to get easy help with college already.
This and one other photo I found on google images Helped a lot with both the idea of this, and the posing of it. but thanks ^.^
(Though, looking at it, that hand... is not right : c )
Fix that tomorrow...
But yeah, quite happy with this so far ^.^
I'll have to play with the marker/color pencil combo before I actually start coloring this, but yeah, should be fun whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff