Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Seeker

Sarcastic cake

--
have him looking all sophisticated and classy, but with a small smile
Asther
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
230yrs(he looks in his 20's), 5'9,wide shoulders with good posture, hes a vampire but tends to hide his fangs most of the time

OR

him smirking, looking all flirty huehue
Belvor
201yrs(looks like hes 18-20),5'11,lean build, hes also vampire so add them fangs and pale a** skin

--
that hotdog pixel is making me hungry otl lol

I'm not really going to be able to do an expression with the canvas size I'm using I'm sorry. sad (

Gracious Seeker

Icey Promise
zoomble
Icey Promise
I have some oc's in my sig ;u; if not my ocs than my current?

I would love to do lily if you'd like.

Go right ahead c: Lily doesn't have that much anyway so the more the merrier lol.

Ahh she's a cutie. Idk if you would like a gold comm. but I do them for just about anything. If that's something you'd be interested in also.

Gracious Seeker

Ceberous

thanks biggrin !!!
hm..... you can pick biggrin
but my favorite is shiny umbreon but i love every pokemon ^^

I will try my best!

Gracious Seeker

goldcadet

//tackle glomps you
i am so happy to hear you like my Mavis! <33
ufufuu
thanks
//le faintsu

Np np.

Kawaii Kitten

zoomble
Ceberous

thanks biggrin !!!
hm..... you can pick biggrin
but my favorite is shiny umbreon but i love every pokemon ^^

I will try my best!
thank you biggrin !!!

Gracious Seeker

After I am finished them all I'll quote post with your icon cursor thing. I might redo some the more practice I have.
zoomble
After I am finished them all I'll quote post with your icon cursor thing. I might redo some the more practice I have.

Is this one spot still true?? I would absolutely love pixel art, it's the only type of avatar art I want now. If you're interested in my avatar, I'll post a reference picture for you.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Maybe my current?

Gracious Seeker

silversire
zoomble

Is this one spot still true?? I would absolutely love pixel art, it's the only type of avatar art I want now. If you're interested in my avatar, I'll post a reference picture for you.

Sure I can see if I can try!

Gracious Seeker

I'll do some more tomorrow if I can find time. If you didn't get a freeb but still wanted a little pixel I'll be adding them to my gold comms. Probably p cheep!
HERE
zoomble
silversire
zoomble

I'd love that, thanks.
User Image
That's the latest I have. Feel free to make the eyes silver, like my current avatar, or throw in the crown I'm currently wearing, if you want. Sorry, but I can't take the new screenshot at the moment. Something is wrong...

Gracious Seeker

silversire
zoomble
silversire
zoomble

I'd love that, thanks.
User Image
That's the latest I have. Feel free to make the eyes silver, like my current avatar, or throw in the crown I'm currently wearing, if you want. Sorry, but I can't take the new screenshot at the moment. Something is wrong...

Nothing to worry about! I have the post here to look and check back at.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

zoomble
Sarcastic cake

--
have him looking all sophisticated and classy, but with a small smile
Asther
230yrs(he looks in his 20's), 5'9,wide shoulders with good posture, hes a vampire but tends to hide his fangs most of the time

OR

him smirking, looking all flirty huehue
Belvor
201yrs(looks like hes 18-20),5'11,lean build, hes also vampire so add them fangs and pale a** skin

--
that hotdog pixel is making me hungry otl lol

I'm not really going to be able to do an expression with the canvas size I'm using I'm sorry. sad (
It didn't matter, in this case that makes sense HEH, they don't need expressions for pixel art ;;

Gracious Seeker

Sarcastic cake
It didn't matter, in this case that makes sense HEH, they don't need expressions for pixel art ;;

I'll pop you on at the bottom if I have time then!

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
zoomble
Icey Promise
zoomble
Icey Promise
I have some oc's in my sig ;u; if not my ocs than my current?

I would love to do lily if you'd like.

Go right ahead c: Lily doesn't have that much anyway so the more the merrier lol.

Ahh she's a cutie. Idk if you would like a gold comm. but I do them for just about anything. If that's something you'd be interested in also.

Hmm I haven't asked for gold commissions for a while lol, since I usually don't have much money c;. Though the most i could give would be 40mil > u>;; Unless some items sell then I might could offer more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff