Total Votes:[ 233 ]

Perfect Businessman

DefauIt
User Image
::.DEFFY.::
✖[⇆]❝I'd Give My Undies❞||::a charity✖
✖[ The Library ]::art-graphics-dolls✖
❣Colorist for: Serengeti Plains & Magic Garden❣
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||questing angelic sash, gift me it?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

awwww fun, i feel old when i think about highschool. XD
and i would hope you dont have things that old. but i save nothing so i dunno. im like the opposite of a hoarder.

and i wasnt talking about clubbing a panda in a .gif
i mean for real.. do you think a panda is too big to club? they seem pretty slow on nature shows.
User Image

-kay love you❤
I feel old when I think about highschool too, but nothing memorable happened in highschool for me, so I guess its ok.

Panda's are endangered, I think if you killed one with a club you would make a lot of people very angry. Mostly China.

xd

II Earl Grey II's Darling

Renais
I feel old when I think about highschool too, but nothing memorable happened in highschool for me, so I guess its ok.

Panda's are endangered, I think if you killed one with a club you would make a lot of people very angry. Mostly China.

xd

User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||questing angelic sash, gift me it?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

i think id say the same, i suppose things felt memorable at the time, but now i cant remember any of it.

i dont like pandas >.>
im sure china has a better animal to use as its mascot.
and really, what has china ever done/made for me lol
I always love when i see key chains and stuff that say Arizona or something and they say 'made in china'
I think your state key chains should at least be made in your state. or closer i guess
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

DefauIt
User Image

i think id say the same, i suppose things felt memorable at the time, but now i cant remember any of it.

i dont like pandas >.>
im sure china has a better animal to use as its mascot.
and really, what has china ever done/made for me lol
I always love when i see key chains and stuff that say Arizona or something and they say 'made in china'
I think your state key chains should at least be made in your state. or closer i guess
User Image

-kay love you❤
Stuff certainly didn't seem memorable to me at the time either. No friends, no girlfriends, average grades... just a loaner at heart~

Oh I know right? It's like getting an American Flag with a "Made in Taiwan" tag on it. It's ok, China just makes things, they don't really come up with anything new for themselves.

rolleyes

Renais
Stuff certainly didn't seem memorable to me at the time either. No friends, no girlfriends, average grades... just a loaner at heart~

Oh I know right? It's like getting an American Flag with a "Made in Taiwan" tag on it. It's ok, China just makes things, they don't really come up with anything new for themselves.

rolleyes

User Image

aww<3 i always got super good grades, but i was such a spazz ><

yeah, they build all the stupid things we dream up. i saw this iphone attachment that looks like an old rotary phone. so you can use an old phone, on your new phone. User Image
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

DefauIt
User Image

aww<3 i always got super good grades, but i was such a spazz ><

yeah, they build all the stupid things we dream up. i saw this iphone attachment that looks like an old rotary phone. so you can use an old phone, on your new phone. User Image
User Image

-kay love you❤
Can't help it I'm anti-social, lol. Well I got good grades in the classes I gave a s**t about, being all my computer science classes and creative writing. I aced all my tests in all my classes, I just didn't do any of my homework. There's games to be played damn it!

Sounds like a bad Xzibit joke. Similarly, I've noticed vinyl records are making a comeback, wtf is up with that?

User Image

Im not sure anymore... people confuse me.

I may have to convert to being a hermit as well.
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

Being a hermit is awesome since you don't have to deal with idiots on a regular basis~

3nodding

User Image

it sounds so wonderful... the morons are to plentiful now days.
do i get a big stick and live in a cabin in the woods?!
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

It's because they're allowed to breed. They're like rabbits I tell you. You turn around, look back, and bam, 30 more idiots.

gonk

Absolutely, and a free tin-foil hat to protect yourself from being brainwashed~

Renais
It's because they're allowed to breed. They're like rabbits I tell you. You turn around, look back, and bam, 30 more idiots.

gonk

Absolutely, and a free tin-foil hat to protect yourself from being brainwashed~

User Image

if anyone will be doing brainwashing it will be me >.>
User Image

-kay love you❤

Sarcastic Vampire

Umm.... is it safe to lurk in the thread, or do I need a club and a tinfoil hat to fit in? o0

Dark_Sword99
Umm.... is it safe to lurk in the thread, or do I need a club and a tinfoil hat to fit in? o0
User Image

nah.... your best with a larger weapon and maybe a tin hat. them are so sexy after all emotion_drool
User Image

-kay love you❤

User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||gift me an angelic sash, yesh?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

yey, i got so much done today^^
even got a bunch of xmas gifty art done -bounces-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Perfect Businessman

emotion_omnomnom

User Image
||keepin' default undies teh sex since 03'||gift me an angelic sash, yesh?||deffy -hearts- her mushi||loveing property of MaidenLimbo<3||

-floats-
User Image

-kay love you❤

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out