Welcome to Gaia! ::

And now for something completely...

...Explosive. 0.20103092783505 20.1% [ 702 ]
...Different. 0.21219931271478 21.2% [ 741 ]
...Sesquipedalian. 0.15864833906071 15.9% [ 554 ]
...Merciful heavens, MY COAT-TAILS ARE ON FIRE! 0.42812142038946 42.8% [ 1495 ]
Total Votes:[ 3492 ]

Monster Unicorn

Nyao: People sometimes get suspicious though and start questioning me.
u.u
If worst comes worse I'll either withdraw some money from the ATM or use the self-serve checkout.

Unstoppable Tipper

I like the self-checkout things very much myself. >.<
Why would they get suspicious, though? gonk

Angelic Guardian

*nibbles on Ruro-bear's ears*
Hallo Oni-sama.
and Nya-sama,
and Gem-sama,
and Hero-sama,
And Ceci-sama....

Unstoppable Tipper

*huggles Tenshi* :3
Deranged Hero
So, I might be attempting to go down to the shops today to buy some yeast so I can make doughnuts.
I feel really anxious about it though, since I'll be using my card instead of cash.
I get so fumbly and make mistakes when I use it most of the time.
x.x
It also might rain... I might need to see if we have an umbrella hidden around here somewhere.
yum_tamago already said it.

But as a cashier, it's just an understanding that people get fumbly! emotion_kirakira

Monster Unicorn

Nyao: I don't know. Someone comes up all awkward and nervous, panicky, ect... you'd think something was up.
:I

Self-checkouts are good except when they randomly break, which is what happened when my sister and I used one last time.
lol
Scanned the first item and it just died on us.

I don't know, I struggle even getting my wallet open because my hands just shake so much.
u.u

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

Veirth's Character sheet is getting an Overhaul :3

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
That's cute art Gem.

Unstoppable Tipper

Aw, Hero. gonk
I'd probably feel bad for someone all fumbly nervous... sweatdrop

Monster Unicorn

Maybe after I have a shower and get dressed I'll feel more confident.
lol

But thanks everyone.
So, I'm gonna go shower.

Unstoppable Tipper

I'm sure you'll do fine~ 4laugh

Dapper Darling

Deranged Hero
Nyao: I don't know. Someone comes up all awkward and nervous, panicky, ect... you'd think something was up.
:I

I do this too.
One of the reasons I don't want to drive is because I'm afraid of getting pulled over and completely breaking down when the cop shows up. gonk
Even when I've done absolutely nothing wrong, cops scare me. >.<
Except my sister's friend's dad emotion_awesome He's cool (except he doesn't like cats emotion_donotwant )
I'm also afraid that I sound/seem rude to people when they ask me something or compliment me. I either don't say much back or fumble my words and I sound like I'm being rude emo
I need a shirt or a large button that says "Wearer has social anxiety! Please do not be offended if the wearer talks little, not at all, or awkwardly!"

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

-sits in corner working-

Monster Unicorn

Back from shower.
I think I'm going to withdraw money from the ATM, that way if I want to after going to the supermarket, I can pop into the Browse-and-save.
I have to wait for someone else in the house to wake up before I go or I won't be able to get back in the house.
-has no house keys-

Petri: lol
I feel you on the anxiety button.
I don't want to drive either, it makes me far too anxious - and it's not even the dealing with cops part. I'm just too anxious/afraid to drive a car.

Dapper Darling

I just got Demonic Innocence from dumpster dive emotion_awesome It's not that expensive but it's better than getting those alchemy stuff emotion_donotwant

@Hero:
When I drive I become so nervous that my leg feels incredibly heavy and I feel like I'm stomping on the pedal. Later my leg is cramping so badly because it was so tense sweatdrop
So there's more than just the cops that freaks me out gonk
I'm not sure if I don't trust myself enough to drive, if I don't trust other people, or both. >.>
I can drive a golf cart in my grandma's yard just fine though lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces