Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸⊹⊱⋛⋚⊰⊹¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alkerone

Ha, even better! Sounds like you're having fun with it. Mind if you put up a link to it?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Charitable Bard

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Lt Jean Havoc
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Alkerone

Ha, even better! Sounds like you're having fun with it. Mind if you put up a link to it?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You can find it here. Okami related, yes, and not much on it since it's only 'bout a week old, but I'm keeping myself entertained

Dapper Dabbler

Alkerone

Ah, so cool! hehe Oh Waka.. I remember when I first saw him in the game, I thought his headdress was actually a pair of bunny ears.. or wings.. But keep it up! It looks like fun.

Charitable Bard

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
So, other than my antics, what's everyone up to?
Hay thurrr guys!! Woohoo I'm 100% nocturnal now. emo Went to sleep at noon and woke up at 10pm.

So many new posts wowww~ unfortunately I have no new art to show today ;3; I want to do some traditional lighting/anatomy studies though... So I might not do a freebie tonight.

Dapper Dabbler

Have fun with what you work on, Sans! smile I'm sure everyone would be happy to see whatever you work on, even if it isn't a freebie. Of course, that's assuming you want to show us.

Charitable Bard

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Sans Joy
Hay thurrr guys!! Woohoo I'm 100% nocturnal now. emo Went to sleep at noon and woke up at 10pm.

So many new posts wowww~ unfortunately I have no new art to show today ;3; I want to do some traditional lighting/anatomy studies though... So I might not do a freebie tonight.
ooooooooo
Lt Jean Havoc
Have fun with what you work on, Sans! smile I'm sure everyone would be happy to see whatever you work on, even if it isn't a freebie. Of course, that's assuming you want to show us.

XD Heh I'll post it here if it turns out well~

And hey Alkerone!

Dapper Dabbler

Sans Joy

Awesome! Good luck~

Charitable Bard

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Sans Joy

XD Heh I'll post it here if it turns out well~

And hey Alkerone!
Hey! I hear you might do art tonight X3 Have fun with it, regardless of streaming or not!

Cuddly Bachelor

12,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
<lurks in hopes of a streaming>

Charitable Bard

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
*joins in on the lurking*