Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Demigod

Matrikas

Waaa, Matrikas, I love it! Haha, I understand - but I love how the colors look! And I like the new look you are going for - its very soft and pretty <3 I'mma send you a tip hecka fast, thank you so much! *so excited*!!!

Haha! I don't even remember nightmare's in FFXII XD (It's been so so so long since I got to play that), but if it was on fire that's what I imagine the beast in his head to look like, hah!

Thanks so much again Matrikas, I am in love ^__^
Foltztron
Matrikas

Waaa, Matrikas, I love it! Haha, I understand - but I love how the colors look! And I like the new look you are going for - its very soft and pretty <3 I'mma send you a tip hecka fast, thank you so much! *so excited*!!!

Haha! I don't even remember nightmare's in FFXII XD (It's been so so so long since I got to play that), but if it was on fire that's what I imagine the beast in his head to look like, hah!

Thanks so much again Matrikas, I am in love ^__^

haha, yeah i didn't have any access to the internetz for a while so i've played like 20 hours of FFXII the past 2-3 weeks.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
If my art wasn't terrible, I'd draw Rae. She's so cute. :O heart

Vicious Demigod

Little_Neco-chan
If my art wasn't terrible, I'd draw Rae. She's so cute. :O heart

Dawwww, thanks Neco-chan!! emotion_hug And I'm just happy you find one of them cute :> Rae is a sweetheart XD

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Foltztron

Dawwww, thanks Neco-chan!! emotion_hug And I'm just happy you find one of them cute :> Rae is a sweetheart XD

It almost makes me want to try though. ;;;
I did used to draw, back in high school. But I thought to myself that I just did not have the time to dedicate to drawing to get better. So I stopped. I was right though, I was too busy in college to hangout with people let alone draw. rofl

Vicious Demigod

Little_Neco-chan

It almost makes me want to try though. ;;;
I did used to draw, back in high school. But I thought to myself that I just did not have the time to dedicate to drawing to get better. So I stopped. I was right though, I was too busy in college to hangout with people let alone draw. rofl

You should try!!!! :> If you have the time and it makes you feel good, you def. should try it out again ^_^

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Foltztron

You should try!!!! :> If you have the time and it makes you feel good, you def. should try it out again ^_^

Although the drawings that I was always the most proud of were animal/creature drawings as opposed to humans. ;;;;
Anatomy is hard, yo. XD

Vicious Demigod

Little_Neco-chan

Although the drawings that I was always the most proud of were animal/creature drawings as opposed to humans. ;;;;
Anatomy is hard, yo. XD

Anatomy is really hard @____@ Animals and creatures are great too razz You should draw them if you like to!

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Foltztron

Anatomy is really hard @____@ Animals and creatures are great too razz You should draw them if you like to!

I just let my amazing sister do all the drawing. rofl

Vicious Demigod

Vicious Demigod

Vicious Demigod

Vicious Demigod

Vicious Demigod

Vicious Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash