Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 45 46 47

Cyren walked out of his room after hours of designing his new wardrobe. He was quite satisfied with his new apparel. Hiding his wings and tail was much easier than he had expected and although he would regret leaving his headphones locked tight in hie room he thought it would be for the best.

"I do hope we get some more customers soon" he said aloud hoping the house would pull someone in.

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
At that moment, the wind blows the door open, ringing the tiny bell attached to it, and a shadow appears within its frame. Stepping in, and closing the door behind her, a girl looking something like a cat comes into focus, as she pulls her hood back and blinks to adjust to the lighting. Her ears twitch forward at the sound of the music. "Hey, this sounds like Rise Against...is that Dirt Whispered, playing?" she asks Cyren.
Oh My Dear Martyrdom
bump... sad

Shy Regular

((Seems quiet in here))

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Good evening!

Shy Regular

((Hiya Hero))
<onhiatus,guys!sorry!>

Shy Regular

((Tis okay, Nul!))

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
She waves a hand at Cyren to try to get his attention, "Hellooo?"

((And I know you're on hiatus, Nul, I just wanted to get some conversation going in here))
JaguarGal
She waves a hand at Cyren to try to get his attention, "Hellooo?"

((And I know you're on hiatus, Nul, I just wanted to get some conversation going in here))

"Oh! Hello there.~ My apologies" responded as he was unaware of anyone's presence.

He removed his headphones and sighed in relief. It had been awhile since he removed them and his hair was flattened where the top had lay.

"How can I help you?" he said with a smile

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Cyren Alenthian
She smiles back, and tries to hide a small laugh on noting how long his headphones must have been there. "Well, I was just doing some things in town, and then I happened to find myself here. Quite a hidden little place, but I'm fascinated already!" Her eyes sparkle as she is starting to get a better look at the interior, eyes now adjusted to the light.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff