Like my sample?

Yes~ 0.72222222222222 72.2% [ 13 ]
It's O.K.... 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
POLL WHORE 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 >

Freebie art only because I need some practice~

Currently with my new found ablilites with iPhoto Express, I have only been able to do head-shots.

You can ask for head shots, but I'd like it if you requested full body, chibi-head shots, or chibis.

And example of my abilities: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Click to see full-size.

These things take a little while since it's easy to mess up, but trust me, you'll like it in the end. I do not ask for tips, but if you REALLY want to, you can give them to me. Though I don't feel my practice peices should be rewarded :/

Post your request here and specify what you want as much as you can, or leave it up to me. If your avatar is too hard, I'm sorry but I will not do it.

Currently busy with commisions. Send a Private Message to me with your request so you are not forgotten.

Questionable Genius

Is my ava too hard?
Draw a chibi or full body of my dream avatar?
Draw me? heart in Chibi plz
Would you draw my current avi? ^_^
Would you draw moi?
Mind drawing me, please? :]
plz do mine if you could and if its simple enough i like body shots but head shots are fine 2
If you could draw my avi, that would be splendid.

heart
Chocolate Granola Bunny
Is my ava too hard?
It's a little difficult, but if you send me a Private Message with what you want, I'll save the message and when I think I can do it, I'll draw it ^^

@The Wind Sorceress Kagura
I'll do Chibi of your dream avatar. Sorry if I take a while to send you your art because my pictures take a while to upload and do.

@Heavenly_Angels
Certainly~ You'll just have to wait a while.

@Neko-Shippo
You'll have to wait a while because of the order of posting, but send me a Private message, since I might not get to your tonight since I have a sister. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff