Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitors:

+1 1 100.0% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 >

Sauvie
Did Work, very nice design and quite unsettling for an avatar =D

This is glad to hear. Having been around since 04, I have never heard that about any of my random creations, aside from the one avatar I had before this. Yes, the avatar didn't come with a theme or an idea. Just put items together that I owned. So thank you very much. ^_^

Also, my only request before being drawn is please do not show my ear that you see in this avatar reference titled "click!", and if possible, have the cat ears pop out of the hat kind of like this: See ears as example!

Tektek made it horrible, so the picture featured is one I saved. Current: Click!
I also attached the items here if needing a reference and you could not see something.
Item List:
Black Bakeneko Ears
Little Lucie
Modus Operandi
Rosamund's Revenge
Rosamund's Revenge
Lumiere Noire
Ravenwood Manor
Ancient Katana
Black Monitor Top
Black Bakeneko Tail
Custom Cut
Custom Cut
Custom Cut
Zodiacal 10th Gen.
Night Fright Eyes
Death Whisper

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Shappire
Sauvie
Did Work, very nice design and quite unsettling for an avatar =D

This is glad to hear. Having been around since 04, I have never heard that about any of my random creations, aside from the one avatar I had before this. Yes, the avatar didn't come with a theme or an idea. Just put items together that I owned. So thank you very much. ^_^

Also, my only request before being drawn is please do not show my ear that you see in this avatar reference titled "click!", and if possible, have the cat ears pop out of the hat kind of like this: See ears as example!

Tektek made it horrible, so the picture featured is one I saved. Current: Click!
I also attached the items here if needing a reference and you could not see something.
Item List:
Black Bakeneko Ears
Little Lucie
Modus Operandi
Rosamund's Revenge
Rosamund's Revenge
Lumiere Noire
Ravenwood Manor
Ancient Katana
Black Monitor Top
Black Bakeneko Tail
Custom Cut
Custom Cut
Custom Cut
Zodiacal 10th Gen.
Night Fright Eyes
Death Whisper

Tektek is usually a dunce xD No worries, I copy/paste from the forums for avatars since recreations are bound to have layering issues. and Ears on the brim, got you, =D

Sashu-kun's Significant Otter

Familiar Flatterer

aww that sucks XP
I'm just particularly really lazy.
Sauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Pondicherry
aww that sucks XP
I'm just particularly really lazy.
Sauvie
xD this is a good reason too.

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Good night
Good Aftern...
GOOD MORNING Thread, I need sleep so I shall leave you to Dark, Kanine and Tea until I awake =3
Sauvie
Thank you, again! : 3

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Shappire
Sauvie
Finished Farore's So you're up next. Not feeling so hot again so it may be a bit but yours will be started asap. she looks way too fun.
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
Finished Farore's So you're up next. Not feeling so hot again so it may be a bit but yours will be started asap. she looks way too fun.
That's perfectly fine; as I mentioned there's no rush; you can talk all year if needed as long as you get it to be by beginning of 2013! Haha, glad to hear it. I look forward to it. also, the words in the back in red say "Play with me" ^_^;

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Shappire
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
That's perfectly fine; as I mentioned there's no rush; you can talk all year if needed as long as you get it to be by beginning of 2013! Haha, glad to hear it. I look forward to it. also, the words in the back in red say "Play with me" ^_^;
I will try to get it finished before then xD
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
Alright then. Goodluck! : 3

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Shappire
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
okay over six months...

I think I got this
=3
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
Shappire
Sauvie
okay over six months...

I think I got this
=3
I've faith in you. : ]

Fatcat

Err... Isn't that the pixel art tea from Ice Pandora?

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Shappire
Scanning now

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Shappire

My Red Marker turned out more Pink xP

Still, hope you like it, friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash