Welcome to Gaia! ::

consider any of my avis?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and oh my gus art so pwetty. o 3o

Obsessive Receiver

10,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
Maybe my lame Next Gen Soul Eater OC? emotion_kirakira This thread is lovely and aged, ah... /Amazed in a good way ahaha
thank you both heart

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hii~! Your art is amazing~ This is my first time posting in here. Are you still in graphic design school, or are you interning/working for someone now? 83

I'll just leave these here for later on, ideally if I stick around long enough XD The first duo are very new, so it'd be sweet to grab something of them, figure out what does and doesn't work in AF. All are Pokemon gijinkas and have at least an image spoiler, but Jin and Tori also have text details and songs in their first spoilers. Jin's "goggles" links still need to be clicked though; Zerochan disallows direct image linking.

"Artistic Liberties" Request: Eon twins Yusei and Yuna Hayado (Latios [blue] and Latias [red]): The two are meant to match, hence they share a reference sheet, but feel free to modify any non-outfit features at will. I messed up the bangs on the bw ref; they should resemble these (third person), the Tumblr pic, or Kyo's/Hatsuharu's from Fruits Basket.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Refs Galore" Request: Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi/Lugia OR Hitori (Tori) Suzaku/Ho-Oh
These character arts and faces for Jin and Tori might help you get an idea of their basic personalities. Couple info is available upon request.

Jin:
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, who enjoys swimming, flying, herbal teas and warm things, martial arts, and yoga. His sleeves are long enough to resemble wings when the lower ring is broken. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", he starts getting awkward around her because his parental duties begin to war with his feelings for her. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". Relevant music, if necessary.
  • The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair); rather, they are analogues for Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Each of the three rear sections on his tunic are the same size/shape, but the middle one looks narrower because it's tied near the end. Please use the unfringed scarf.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tori:
  • Tori is a vivacious girl who enjoys life, eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As an adult, and especially after being informed of Jin's pivotal role in her life, she becomes more proper and reserved, though she still isn't above exploiting Jin's not-completely-chaste feelings for her. As a phoenix, she rebirths herself on a pyre every 1000 years, a process which causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has a more mortal mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nintendraw

thank you so much ^_^

I am still studying graphic design, yes. I'm actually a second year student right now. I love it but it takes away all of my time.

and you have lovely OC's

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
SuggieSarah
thank you so much ^_^

I am still studying graphic design, yes. I'm actually a second year student right now. I love it but it takes away all of my time.

and you have lovely OC's
Oh, cool. I'm a second-year too! Studying a completely different field though XD
Thank you! I had fun designing them all. Yusei and Yuna might get a design revision soon though.

What sort of things do you do in your free time? :3
Nintendraw
SuggieSarah
thank you so much ^_^

and you have lovely OC's
Oh, cool. I'm a second-year too! Studying a completely different field though XD
Thank you! I had fun designing them all. Yusei and Yuna might get a design revision soon though.

What sort of things do you do in your free time? :3

really? What are you studying?

Honestly, I don't really have a lot of free time. The program at my school is notorious for getting rid of peoples' social lives. But I do watch netflix while I work on my design work. I also devote a large amount of my time to my youth ministry on weekends. When I'm not doing homework, I'm usually sleeping or eating C:

I'm on break currently and am not sure what to do with all my free time...I've been spending all day just doing artwork and watching netflix.

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
SuggieSarah
Crystalized Cherri
Hey Sarah how have you been? How's school going for you?

Hi Cherri! My semester is oficiallly over- hallelujah! My semester was insanity ,_,

so happy to be back and making art!
going to finish a bunch of stuff that I stopped when school started back up

how's it going with you?
Ahh so good to see you again! Glad you are back, I haven't had much time to go on Gaia myself. I know what you mean about insanity. gonk I'm actually in the middle of finals right now haha! How long will your break be?

Divorced Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
SuggieSarah
User Image
( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ( づ。◕‿ ‿◕。)づ

Helllooo ~
I'm trying to get some art of my bro's OC to give to him for Christmas :3
User Image
Extra refs - Body , Wristbands
Meet Dra
He's a 17yr old Angel Dragon the loves to play on his pink 3ds.
He has a gf named Sapphira.
He has Link-like hair (Legend of Zelda), a furry chest, angel-like wings and furry ears.
He has 11 horns. 6 on his tail. one over each of his eyes, and 3 along the bridge of his nose.
His wings are black, but towards the bottom he has 3 white ones.
He has red hearts above each of the first 3 horns on his tail.
His tongue is forked (eww) like a snake.
He has a grey and red bracelet on his left wrist, and a black and red glove on his right.
He has claws on his fingers and toes.
He can be drawn playing on his DS, sleeping, in a cool pose, or even wearing a santa hat.

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Merry Christmas!!

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
draw my oc?

User Image

she actually has blue bunny ears,but since i could only find purple,can u add the blue bunny ears to it?

here's a ref from the purple one:
User Image

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Merry CHristmas biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff