Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Sentai

I think this is the right place for this Thread:

In the absence of real upgrades for Housing, i have decided to offer my services, for free, to those who would like an Edit as a Profile Background or such.
Together with the Profile Edit, to add Avatars, You can at least turn it into a kind of dollhouse, with all Your friends inside it.
I mix pixes of my own Gaia house (and of any who want to contribute in that way), Tektek Items, Edits of those, and my own creations.

If i am doing anything wrong, then please tell me as soon as possible ...... sweatdrop

Well, here is what i can do:
House Edit
User Image
My Creations
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Please, neither of these are really "Ready to use" yet, but if You'd like any of it for Your Profile or such, then ask, and i'll see what i can make.

How it may look - Example:
User Image

w^-.-^!

Friendly Sentai

Friendly Sentai

Ok, the place (Thread) is now OPEN ! heart

Friendly Sentai

Anyone interested?
At all?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Hey there Tina, just a suggestion - perhaps make some samples profile page of what u're detailing here. U could use your profile or a mule to showcase your work.

Friendly Sentai

OG LoLo
Hey there Tina, just a suggestion - perhaps make some samples profile page of what u're detailing here. U could use your profile or a mule to showcase your work.

A Mule might be a good idea ..... but i don't really know how to make a mule, ..... and i am also unsure of what i think of having a mule, really .....

But using my own Profile ..... i think it would be a good idea, but currently, i don't have enough Edits to make a proper Background of this type for my Profile ....

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Tiina Brown
I mix pixes of my own Gaia house (and of any who want to contribute in that way), Tektek Items, Edits of those, and my own creations.
Hmm... I would contribute my house, but it's too unappealing atm. gonk

Friendly Sentai

OG LoLo
Tiina Brown

If You want to, i suggest that You redecorate it into One Room, and then tell me, and i go there, and takes a screenshot. I tell You, You redecorate it into another room, then tell me, and so on.

Then, i put them together in Paint, and also adds some things you may want to have, and then i show You it.

Hm?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Tiina Brown
OG LoLo
Tiina Brown

If You want to, i suggest that You redecorate it into One Room, and then tell me, and i go there, and takes a screenshot. I tell You, You redecorate it into another room, then tell me, and so on.

Then, i put them together in Paint, and also adds some things you may want to have, and then i show You it.

Hm?
I know of some friends that have better home decor than I do, if I could get their permit to screenshot their room mayb u can work w/ this instead?

Friendly Sentai

OG LoLo
Tiina Brown
OG LoLo
Tiina Brown

Hm?
I know of some friends that have better home decor than I do, if I could get their permit to screenshot their room mayb u can work w/ this instead?

Well, it is entirely up to them biggrin !

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
K, I'll see what I can do.

Friendly Sentai

OG LoLo

Don't pressure anyone on my behalf, ok?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Tiina Brown
OG LoLo

Yes, ma'am... razz .

Friendly Sentai

OG LoLo
Tiina Brown
OG LoLo

Yes, ma'am... razz .

Ok, i'll be waiting! biggrin heart

Of course, my offer goes for them as well. 3nodding heart

Friendly Sentai

First Post slightly updated with profile-looking example.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff