Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hi there emotion_bigheart

TEMP. CLOSED.
Gotta get back to doing some school work, might open up for new years.

About:

This is my doodle thread, and everything's free, but I'd love if you guys stuck around and chatted a bit afterwards/beforehand I know I'm dull, but pleeeeeease?

Be sure to read through all the little bit's and bob's at least once before requesting art, I know it's teadious but there are some rules i insist on u_u

I'd like to keep this up and running for quite a while, so I need to keep some order.
At the end of the day I'm the 'artist' so who and what I draw is up to me, for higher chances of being drawn check out my mood bubble bellow, but even if your avi/oc doesn't fit any of those descriptions I might still draw them wink

emotion_bigheart

Please reply to anything I send. Even if it's just an emoji to show that you've seen it.

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Warning's

gaia_star My art varies a lot, so unless you specify what you're after you'll get anything from a scribble to a 3 hour long project, don't take offence if the person above you has a nicer picture, It's not based on wether I like them or not, just on time and situation.

gaia_star Yes, I have a life to attend to as well, I won't alway's get someone's art done, even If i tell them I'm working on it, if something like a test pop's up I just need to drop everything and revise my butt off.

gaia_star I'm in 6th form, life's tough so I'd prefer if you maybe didn't bug me about not getting art done

gaia_star Once again (feel free to blame school) I might be gone for long periods of time.

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rule's

We all hate them, but I need to keep this in order somehow...

yum_tuna = optional
yum_tamago = a must.

Art realted:
Oc
yum_tuna A bio/background or other info would be nice.
yum_tamago Gender (sometime's it's hard to tell u_u )
yum_tuna Their name/nickname
yum_tamago Eye colour

Avi
yum_tamago An actual picture of your avi. In the post ( I hate nothing more than doodling an avi just to find out they've completely changed by the time i'm done)
yum_tamago Gender (sometime's it's hard to tell u_u )

Forum related:
yum_tamago Be nice to everyone
yum_tuna Stick around and talk a bit, maybe?
yum_tamago yum_tamago yum_tamago FOLLOW GAIA'S RULES yum_tamago yum_tamago yum_tamago

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Art done (so far)for...

Pssst! I move things around on photobucket so some of the link's might stop working, in other word's it's best to save the picture I give you!

1.Lady [J]
2.Spectral Sugarcube
3.Seracella
4. My Tiny Teacup v2
5. Daesii

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
emotion_bigheart Today I feel like doodling something...

Cute & creepy& psychopathic
like 'I'm gonna kill your family, but it's okay because in kawaii and you can have a hug after'

OR

Full on crazy
Mwuhahahahahhahhahahhaha

OR

Retro
Eeeeeh <3

OR

Punk-ish
>;D

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
emotion_bigheart

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
yum_strawberry

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fluffy Gekko

8,025 Points
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
COme at me bro.

Tipsy Muse

Oooo I'd love a cute creepy psychotic art of my current avi? If you're interested :3

*boop*
Female

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT or this one: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ?

♥

Stubborn Animal

User Image

Ooo, do you think you could draw my OCs Takemi, Renatus, or Gray? The latter two are pretty psychotic. ;D

Takemi:

A thin, effeminate 23 year old male. He's got a cynical outlook on life, and doesn't smile much. He's half Japanese, half Caucasian with green eyes and either his bleached white hair or natural black. I often compare him to a cat. He's a kind, lonely boy at heart, but on the outside he tends to push people away because he's been hurt so many times. He's not an emo boy. I can't stress enough not to draw him like an emo boy. QoQ
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Art by bookin it
Art by a busted radio

Renatus:

An alchemist who owns a potion shop. He hides a dark secret; collecting human souls. He is an accomplished mage and is also a fugitive in many provinces. He thinks himself one of the best mages alive today and doesn't hesitate to express that confidence. He has silver/grey hair and violet eyes.
Art by Yoshiwong
Avi Representation

Gray:

A sadistic boy who runs with a gang and is fascinated with pain. He can't feel any pain himself, and finds the lengths people will go to to avoid pain fascinating. His attitude can change on a dime, laughing and joking with someone right before he pulls a knife on them. Art by Typical Trick
Avi Representation

User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eye Color: Aquamarine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Aisha
Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

Eye color: Cobalt Blue
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

or

He's Male btw xD Eye color: Violet

Eye Color: Brown
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you change her ears to cream?

And her eyes to brown and tattoo and necklace to orange? Also change her hair to lavender like this.

Her top is of this periwinkle color

and this peachy color

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
draw my oc?
User Image

User Image

she actually has blue bunny ears,but since i could only find purple,can u add the blue bunny ears to it?

here's a ref from the purple one:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas