Welcome to Gaia! ::

XIIInights
Maria the Human
XIIInights
Hello! I'm not really here to ask for a freebie, I'm more here for the chat and make friends option ^^;;

I'm new to this site and I would also like to meet other people who draw.

What mediums do you use most? Are you into other artsy things or just drawing?

I love your drawings, by the way. They're very very cute!

Well I've use cg but recently I've gotten into a cute coloring lineless style (still no good).
Some other artsy thing I'm into @.@ (goodness I'm not really sure) I'm no good at painting since it leaves my hands dirty D': . The other than drawing I like creating stories (is that artsy?) and watching tv (sometimes for ref XD) and Idk what categorizes as artsy ;m;.

Thank you >w<

I've also been trying to do lineless things lately and it's so hard!!! I usually use my computer too, or just a pencil and paper.

I would consider making stories as something artsy. I do that too! I also Cosplay and play the Ukulele. I think those are artsy things, maybe XD

lineless is the most complicated thing I've seen Dx and it looks so easy. Same here I even bought a clipboard so I wouldn't need a notebook.

I keep making up stories in my head yet never feel like drawing them Dx.I have a guitar but I don't know how to play it ;w

Fluffy Bunny

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Going to sleep zzz I will return
Maria the Human
XIIInights
Maria the Human
XIIInights
Hello! I'm not really here to ask for a freebie, I'm more here for the chat and make friends option ^^;;

Well I've use cg but recently I've gotten into a cute coloring lineless style (still no good).
Some other artsy thing I'm into @.@ (goodness I'm not really sure) I'm no good at painting since it leaves my hands dirty D': . The other than drawing I like creating stories (is that artsy?) and watching tv (sometimes for ref XD) and Idk what categorizes as artsy ;m;.

Thank you >w<

I've also been trying to do lineless things lately and it's so hard!!! I usually use my computer too, or just a pencil and paper.

I would consider making stories as something artsy. I do that too! I also Cosplay and play the Ukulele. I think those are artsy things, maybe XD

lineless is the most complicated thing I've seen Dx and it looks so easy. Same here I even bought a clipboard so I wouldn't need a notebook.

I keep making up stories in my head yet never feel like drawing them Dx.I have a guitar but I don't know how to play it ;w

It's been awhile since I've actually done something with my writing. I used to do a lot of comic books, but its been about a year since I've attempted that again XD
chaufa
Going to sleep zzz I will return

Got it~ (I'm actually am working on yours now xD)

Adorable art you have there 3nodding
I just got use to my tablet but I can't color though

Rotchu's Fangirl

Mythical Canine

❝ How cute~ ! Would you like to practice on me? u //w//u ❞

XIIInights
Maria the Human
XIIInights
Maria the Human
XIIInights

Thank you >w<

It's been awhile since I've actually done something with my writing. I used to do a lot of comic books, but its been about a year since I've attempted that again XD

lmao your on the same boat as me then xD.

this is actually my first year with a medium tablet though so I might actually have a crack at it again if I can get better

Anon Error
Adorable art you have there 3nodding
I just got use to my tablet but I can't color though

Coloring hurts QwQ

Hot tamale! * u *
Would you be willing to try my currrent avatar, or any of these?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Shapeshifter

Oh my gosh, your art is absolutely lovely! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Would any of these inspire you? <3

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you so much for considering~ T^T <3
How has your day been so far? biggrin

Shoujo

heart hi hi hi O/
will you consider my Caroline? c:
and and and I'm Keiko emotion_hug

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Anyone of my boys perhaps ^^?
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I'd like to chat... if ther eis anyhting to talk about anyway.. I'm not really a starter >u<
and I'd also like to be friends... I'm not an artist though... xD

Ruthless Hellraiser

Dat art tho * u* So cute. <3 My current, please? c:
uuh...I envy your cute style (i'm horrible with that myself) crying
If you feel like drawing lots of wings...feathers...then you can give a try to my current avi. :3
chaufa

User Image

O-one...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out