Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Kitten

2,000 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
Because a lot of the artists are focused on human-based drawings, I thought it might be easier to just make a thread with my request.

A young F1 Savannah kitten/cub with golden yellow irises.
She can be wearing either of three collars.
*If particularly young, a golden bell on a golden key-type ring, with a rosso corsa ribbon passed through, then tied as a bow somewhere else, setting the bell front & center on her neck.
*At any age of kitten/cubhood, she may be depicted wearing a jade collar with golden trim on the edge, with golden lotuses engraved on it, featuring a golden piece from when hangs: a golden ten million ryō tag (which features the kamon on the back of her owner, but you won't be drawing that), as in a menaki neko coin; and, 1+ golden bells you may be creative in how they're on the collar and/or tag thing, and/or the tag. The collar is multiple pieces of jade with gold fitted together on leather, seeming to be whole, or you may have tell-tales it's multiple pieces like that, and is magnetically kept closed instead of using either buckle type.
*At any age of kitten/cubhood, she may alternatively be depicted in a rosso corsa collar, with golden bells all around it, which if shown has a golden buckle. Up to you if it includes a golden tag-thing, or not, and if it includes anything (golden) on the tag.
If yo at all feature it, her name is Reirin, which is written as 鈴鈴 in kanji.

If desired to do more, she may be shown with an F1 bengal kitten/cub, too, also wearing one of those three collars. It may be the same collar, or a different one. I'm undecided on the gender, so you may leave it gender neutral, or pick a gender, it's up to you. This one has green eyes. Try a good green to go with the bengal coat coloring.

They look similar, and either often turns up searching the other. Bengals have ordinary cat ears, while savannahs ideally have large, pointy-tipped ears with ear bands, like servals. Bengals are little, and look like kittens while fully grown, while savannahs get HUGE. Savannahs often have short tails, like servals. So, when you check for examples, you should now be able to tell them apart when wrong ones turn up in your searches.
In case of adults: Bengal = cute. Savannah = beautiful/handsome. Both are cute while young.

Good toys if using any in the picture idea you come up with are ribbons (preferably black, golden, rosso corsa, or a mixture thereof, as in a multi-colored pattern of some kind), tinsel balls (especially golden, a shade of green, or a shade of red) (they're essentially balls of shiny tinsel - it's the favorite type of toy of my kittens in RL), or jingle balls (preferably red, green, or golden).

You may include avatar art of someone (anyone), or 1+ BLEACH canon characters, or 1+ Fushigi Yūgi characters.

In other words, as long as either or both kitten characters are in it, and you try to get them right in looks, and collar possibilities, you may have a lot of creative freedom to make something you like.

It does not have to be a colored picture.
And, anyone of any skill level may make, and share something.

The corresponding artist(s) will be credited whenever I use anything you make for me.

If you go in a BLEACH direction, I like most of the BLEACH characters, as in most are pretty cool.
Though, my favorite characters are Kisuke, and Mayuri.
The fanfiction I plan on using these kittens in will most likely have Shunsui as the father of the main character, and these are that main character's main pets, so Shunsui, Ukitake, and Nanao are also good picks to show them around.
Though, any BLEACH character(s) you want to feature are fine, as I understand you have your own favorites, or you might know yourself to be better at drawing certain characters.
Whenever I get around to writing my next fanfiction, such pictures, if any such exist, will doubtlessly get used in journal entries containing segments of the story, probably used like how Harry Potter books sometimes had a drawing at the top of the first page of a chapter.

In the case of Fushigi Yūgi, my favorite is Chichiri, though any character(s) from it are fine.

If going to include a Gaian, it could be you, it could be someone who says in a reply they want to be in one, it could be anyone you want...
And, here's another who might get featured in the fanfiction.
User Image
With serval-like ears in regard to shape & position, the tail tip golden instead of white, and a slender & fit male body instead of that pudgy thing.
He wears a white happi with details like a Shinigami captain on it in red, and is both a Shoshin captain (an alternative job for Shinigami-type beings in the fanfiction, or that might be used as a side job by a Shinigami), and the manager of a shop that sells teas, wagashi, and chocolates.
He might end up being a magical-looking hopping mouse/kangaroo mouse yōkai, who might be part-cat-yōkai, or just a cat-yōkai. I imagine paw-like feet, and hands for hands. Though, a mouse might have foot-like feet, and hands for hands, I guess.
He's 3' tall, with 3-4" of the height being his ears. So, he is significantly bigger than the kittens/cubs.
The halo is of a type of reiyoku limiter that is on him at all times.
I might name him Goku, written . Since the fanfiction will be on Gaia,
I think Gaia would not mind basing a character on one of their avatar skins, and might like it as a way to tie in Gaia for Gaians reading it.
That's Hourou Ginryuu.

I would imagine artists who like kitties, and/or BLEACH could personally derive enjoyment from this. cat_smile

Beloved Kitten

9,900 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Art is always welcome.
(^_^)

Here is some inspirational music.

Update the picture.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit