Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage

Cassi is currently: saving her gold
Freebies still loved. All current commissions will be paid in a timely manner.

I am looking for artists, preferably fellow deviants, to draw some avis & OCs of mine. I may randomly request lineart to color myself. I don't have a lot of gold to spend, so I may turn down art over 30k per image. I cannot pay in real money, sorry - and I already know who I'm going after if I ever can afford to pay real cash.

The reference art of three of the OCs is not mine but I assure you these are my characters. I held a contest some time ago in which I presented character concepts, color guidelines, and let artists design my characters for me.

And yes, I'd like the artists I commission to upload the finished product to their dA account if they have no problems with doing so 3nodding

magaly
out of curiosity
why do you prefer someone with a da account?

'Cause I'm a dA whore, and it's easier to keep track of art on a single site in case my own copies go byebye for any reason. It's also easier for me to give credit on dA 'cause I'm a lazy bum. And because it makes it easier to pimp the artists who draw for me xd Or to credit artists who I commissioned to do lineart for me to color myself.

Asking for deviants exclusively also greatly increases the rate I find awesome artists to devWatch, too xp

Garbage

My OCs

Ellowell (art by La Fey Verta)
User Image
A technologically-inept, half-unicorn, kitchen genius. Can make - and probably improve - any dish or dessert so long as he works from a set recipe the first time. Wears a sand dollar locket at all times. He may be pretty, but he can hold his own in a fight. He just never gets into fights.

V.K. (art by Angel Yuna-chan)
User Image
V.K. is a half-squirrel with a fondness for caramel sundaes and an overactive big brother complex when it comes to the girls in his neighborhood. A tough guy who's always ready to fight, but at the same time, the ideal babysitter. (VK's real name is Varick Kaikura, courtesy of Leo_Ayu_Dragon in the subcontest I ran during the main contest)

Malcolm (art by Daishizen)
User Image
A scholar and a daydreamer. Half mouse. He was in a nasty accident as a child which resulted in a permanent scar from the middle of his forearm down to the web between his thumb and index finger. He dresses rather well and I may make him from a non-modern timeframe when I get around to filling out his history a bit more. (a color reference will be provided for any artist who chooses to do a color image of him).

Kaminis
User Image
Kaminis is a skunk! I made her up about nine years ago. She had her arm torn off by one of my more... aggressive... characters. Kaminis is shy but stubborn, with a modest but unusual sense of fashion.

Kagome
User Image
Kagome is a devoted wife, loving mother, and mad scientist. A former employee of the Brighton Medical Corporation, she took their radical surgery performances and twisted the results to her own devious purposes. She seems oddly content to control her own little slice of nowhere, though, and left the company on good terms to somehow buy enough woodland area to create her own small town, where she continues to carry on her experiments in relative peace with little opposition from the townfolk. It is suspected that the land was owned by Brighton Medical Corporation in the first place, and that it was given to her to keep her from turning her minions on them.

Goatman
User Image
He has no known name. He is quiet, patient, and strong. An expert mechanic, he is currently dating a terrorist bomber. Not everyone can be a good guy, y'know.

Asmodeus
User Image
My only serious taur character, and royalty to boot. Asmodeus is a good king, but he takes every opportunity to slack off or even go on vacation. He does his job amazingly well when he's actually around, so the common folk don't complain. Much.

Mister Mooface
User Image
Okay, I seriously have no idea where this came from but... Mister Mooface is an angry chibi minotaur. I will only be ordering chibi art of him, so artists who do not do chibi art should not bother offering to draw him.

Seabreeze
User Image
A character redesigned from a picture I drew somewhere between the ages of 12 and 14. Seabreeze is a naga, and works as a skilled artisan. She is illiterate but very clever, and although she cannot read she does know math. More references can be found here and here.

Billy Ransom
User Image
Lesbian squirrel! xd

Garbage

My avatars

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image*
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm looking mostly for fullbody, but I will sometimes accept waist-up of either the green hair or pumpkin avis. If I turn down a waist-up offer, that is not necessarily an insult, it just means I'm focusing more on other avis at the moment. Chibi art is also accepted.

I may order couple art of avatars not shown here (specifically of my male mule with my boyfriend's female main, or one of the avatars here with my boyfriend's male mule).

With the exception of the Ninja nurse & bunny outfits, I'd like to request small breasts, please. And for those two, nothing too ridiculous confused Big boobs are fine for those two avatars, but try to keep them smaller than her head, eh? And please do not turn the panties into thongs - despite my fondness for running about in undies on Gaia, they're modest undies! wink

*Artists doing the angelic or demonic avatars, please do not include the feathers on the gloves & boots, or the curled ends of the Nitemare Boots. The angelic avatar is wearing the Sheer Stockings, and the demonic one is wearing the Black Stockings.

Garbage

So yeah. Feel free to post here with yer offers. That way if I don't take you up on it, other people can see yer arts surprised

Garbage

Garbage

The question now is, do I make a new banner, or do I link here with the other banner I was already planning to put in my sig once my contest ends.
Hi there! I'd love to do a commission for you if you're interested in my art. Avatar or OC, depends on what you'd prefer. ^^ Heres a link to My DeviantART Page

I'd suggest looking in both the scraps and gallery. 3nodding

And I do traditional artwork and oekaki's, but I prefer to do traditional. Let me know if you'd prefer an oekaki and I'll list prices and such.

Here are my prices.

Traditional Media Artwork:
Headshot (Pencil): 2,000 gold
Headshot (Color): 4,000 gold
Bust (Pencil): 5,000 gold
Bust (Color): 8,000 gold
Waist Up (Pencil): 8,000 gold
Waist Up (Color): 10,000 gold
Full Body (Pencil): 10,000 gold
Full Body (Color): 15,000 gold

Backgrounds will be an aditional 1,000 gold for a simple color, or for complex design it will be 5,000 gold.

Garbage

Hmmm... How about... Waist-up of the green haired avi, and fullbody of the doctor-ninja, both in color, and a fullbobdy, non-color, of VK? 3nodding Lemme know when I should send the trade, or if I should pay for each separately, or whatever.

Should I post the specifics here or PM you?
Cassidy Peterson
Hmmm... How about... Waist-up of the green haired avi, and fullbody of the doctor-ninja, both in color, and a fullbobdy, non-color, of VK? 3nodding Lemme know when I should send the trade, or if I should pay for each separately, or whatever.

Should I post the specifics here or PM you?
I would prefer to do this through PM's just so I can keep track of them. n_n Would you be so kind as to message me first? And I'd be willing to take the payment combined for all. biggrin But whee multiple, this should be fun!

Garbage

domokun domokun

Garbage

Garbage

bumpage like whoah

Garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Whoo!! Yay, just got a gold boost from a friend! crying heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items