12,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Big Tipper 100
A Hue hue~ Would you mind drawing either this, or this? ♥

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

VocaRi

Here you go.And I'm just your average person wanting to have fun;not that fab.Ahuehue-- emotion_awesome
User Image

HopeRazgriz

How did you know I like horror stuffs? O_O;

User Image

Consumer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Seryiena

Ahhh-- Thank you so much! ; q ; <333 And shh it's okay-- you're fabu okay * 7 * )99 emotion_bigheart

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

MidoriDere

I'll be a dang fool to refuse and art trade offer so OF COURSE~~ X3
What do you want me to draw? biggrin For my part feel free to pick any of my OCs on the first page of this thread~ emotion_awesome

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

VocaRi

You're welcome~ X3 You have nice art style there~ heart
And no.Still and will forever deny being fabu emotion_awesome

I am Shirlock's Husband

Super Junior

Seryiena
MidoriDere

I'll be a dang fool to refuse and art trade offer so OF COURSE~~ X3
What do you want me to draw? biggrin For my part feel free to pick any of my OCs on the first page of this thread~ emotion_awesome

ily emotion_bigheart hahaha
welp, can i request for a couple art? emotion_kirakira i'd do a couple art for you as well, or 2 characters in different drawing if must. emotion_kirakira
anyway- i'll be requesting GrUvia art. ;3; they're a couple not yet but i can feel they're gonna be cannon emotion_awesome in fairytail emotion_bigheart

any specific Oc you want me to draw? qvq i'm bad at picking cause i take so much time just by that, so yeeaaah, i'd totes appreciate if you were to pick for me sweatdrop sweatdrop

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

MidoriDere

Fanart,eh.I usually don't do fanart but why not do some change once in a while,yeah? emotion_awesome I do love a couple art,but can I request a sibling art?

Actually I don't mind any,since I love them all but since I mentioned 'sibling' up there,guess who they are? emotion_awesome

....Oh.Hold on.I got two siblings OCs.Lol. XD Feel free to pick the first,black-haired sibling or this pink-haired sibling with a very old test-reference reference.Hehe--- XD XD

I am Shirlock's Husband

Super Junior

Seryiena
MidoriDere

Fanart,eh.I usually don't do fanart but why not do some change once in a while,yeah? emotion_awesome I do love a couple art,but can I request a sibling art?

Actually I don't mind any,since I love them all but since I mentioned 'sibling' up there,guess who they are? emotion_awesome

....Oh.Hold on.I got two siblings OCs.Lol. XD Feel free to pick the first,black-haired sibling or this pink-haired sibling with a very old test-reference reference.Hehe--- XD XD

omg. I just read your rules here just now. Im so sorry for requesting a fan-art D;
But I'm really greatful that you're doing one. qvq thankyou so much emotion_kirakira

i'm still thinking on who's the siblings i'll draw quq if i didnt get lazy and cant really pick.. I might draw all of them sweatdrop btw, do you still need a reference for GrUvia?

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

MidoriDere

Naw.It's cool.I haven't done any fanart for a long time anyway.The last was...what,Harvest Moon's characters? XD XD

Ahaha!Don't stress and rush.Take your time.Drawing should be fun,not stressful. emotion_awesome
It's okay.I actually know the characters myself even though I don't watch.read the manga that much. XD

I am Shirlock's Husband

Super Junior

Seryiena

thankyouu emotion_bigheart i just really happy 'bout this emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
I emotion_bigheart Harvest Moon, it was part of my childhood.. how nostalgic ;u;
redface i'm getting off-topic sweatdrop

yes, you too. thankyou again ;7;

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Abracadabra~

My obsession with LoA is gone.It's being replaced by Persona. emotion_awesome

Anyway,I wonder if there's anyone out there who recognize/know me is still Gaia-ing? 3nodding

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
*sneaks in*
so tied up with college right now OTL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash