Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Thank you all for hanging out with us! Hope to see you all at the next reverse :)

See you later this year! 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 8 ]
just gimme poll gold ;p 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Predestined Victim

Eragoon
The Semblance of Unity

. . . it's "Eragoon" xD

well, better to have a job you don't hate as much which also pays more :'D

why can't you hook up your tablet, if you're allowed to do all the other stuff? oO

FFFFT sorry! sweatdrop

Cuz I'm on Gaia on my phone. I have a Bluetooth keyboard hooked up to it for ease of typing 8'D
Hooking up a tablet would require using the computer, which we aren't allowed to do anything weird on it or anything internet. But the office also has free wifi *hooks phone up to the wifi* It's pretty sweet, but it's got limitations.
I was online too much the other day and overheated my phone so much that it shut down... could have been me playing a game, being on Gaia, and having it hooked up to a charger >_>

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
EliteDanneh
But...But...My hoard... *Sniffle.*

Fine! Then you have to share your hoard too! ^.^

Just one of those shiny gems and I can sell it to buy INFINITY cookies!

. . . are you serious? o_O

I'd never give away one of my shinies > .>
all are hard earned

just gimme one of those cookies people wanted to give to the whole thread, is all I ask for

Butterfly Prince

Flameinexile
EliteDanneh
Flameinexile
That is true, it's a good way to function and maintain functionality. Calling Hüs up is more if my neck keeps being a jerkweasel and I can't deal with it / need to start taking daily pain pills (again).

If there's anything else I can help you with or advise you with, just ask! I like to consider myself rather talented with that of pain management. I've not taken any pills in nine months, and the last time was one over-the-counter painkiller for a combined throat, chest, nose and ear infection. X_x
I was in a car accident at 16 and it broke most of my stuff pretty bad, spine and neck particularly. Pair that with hyper-elastic joints and I am just IN for the pain aha. sad Tips and tricks to avoid needing the drugs is good, though. I tend to not take them til it's almost too late, as is. >_>

Then I may just have some help. The one trick in basic accupressure that I always like sharing is one that covers MOST formats of muscular pain and can be done without bringing attention to yourself or really having to position yourself differently.

I linked it earlier in the thread, but here it is again.

Forgive how cheesy/slightly weird the video is, but it's the one that best outlines where you need to press.

If it works, you'll normally feel a very light throbbing in your hand, that throbbing CAN be a little painful, but it's genuinely nothing unmanagable or even unbearable and completely worth it to push out all other muscular pain briefly.

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Cookie hoarders. Pssh how much is your dental bill each year? Or do you hoard them to use them as ninja stars when they stale up?
Elindranyth
*rolls around*
*chases *

*liberates all cookies from hoards and sends them raining about the thread*

-drako
ok, updated to here

-drako

Butterfly Prince

Eragoon
EliteDanneh
But...But...My hoard... *Sniffle.*

Fine! Then you have to share your hoard too! ^.^

Just one of those shiny gems and I can sell it to buy INFINITY cookies!

. . . are you serious? o_O

I'd never give away one of my shinies > .>
all are hard earned

just gimme one of those cookies people wanted to give to the whole thread, is all I ask for

Destruction of civilizations =/= Hard Earned.

I took time hoarding these into one managable location! That's clearly hard earned! I'm only little. ^.^

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... ...Maybe if you say pleaaaaaaaaaaase. <3

Butterfly Prince

Ellili
Cookie hoarders. Pssh how much is your dental bill each year? Or do you hoard them to use them as ninja stars when they stale up?

...Dental...Bill? This concept is beyond me! Dentists are both strange and delicious people.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Flameinexile
Why so it is. sweatdrop
xd <3

EliteDanneh
if i can't hoard cookies no one cans stare COOKIES MUST RUN FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acfaerie
<33333333333333333

Butterfly Prince

Reverse M-dmas
Elindranyth
*rolls around*
*chases *

*liberates all cookies from hoards and sends them raining about the thread*

-drako

Liberation isn't as simple as god-mode. There's no cheat code for taking cookies from Danneh.

Only good manners work!

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

ok, i gotta go to a chiropractic thingy, bbl <3 poke me if i missed something~~~~ (only 16/40 mods currently need arting~ whee~~ we need to start hunting more mods ninja xd )

Butterfly Prince

drakokatze

Bit late now. They're totally over here with me. <3

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
EliteDanneh
Ellili

...Dental...Bill? This concept is beyond me! Dentists are both strange and delicious people.
they are tasty? Why you eat them gonk

Butterfly Prince

Ellili
EliteDanneh
Ellili

Good hygiene! Clean meals are hard to come by!

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
EliteDanneh
Ellili
EliteDanneh
Ellili

Good hygiene! Clean meals are hard to come by!
I guess. Never ate one before.

Otl just sneezed out a cough drop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas