Anxious Pup

Anxious Pup

Anxious Pup

Anxious Pup

Anxious Pup

Naughty Goat

Nils Baxter

I'm gonna give this a shot.
I do little pixel dolls/pixel cheebs, whatever you wanna call them.
That avi is a bit more complicated than what I'm used to, but I need practice ^-^

Anxious Pup

Molotov Cupcakes
Nils Baxter

That avi is a bit more complicated than what I'm used to, but I need practice ^-^

O: I never understood how people did pixel dolls, but they always look cool. I hope everything works out C: if your unable to do it then don't fret, I value your effort anyways~ : D

Anxious Pup

You have NO idea how awesome this is, considering I love turtles and own one ;w; gbsfgrbnyhnjdg

I don't know what to say ^^;;

Thank you very much kind stranger!! >w<

my reaction upon seeing this:

User Image

Naughty Goat

Nils Baxter
Molotov Cupcakes
Nils Baxter

O: I never understood how people did pixel dolls, but they always look cool. I hope everything works out C: if your unable to do it then don't fret, I value your effort anyways~ : D

I just suck at hair. And all the little details, like in the Djinn Baharat piece. At least, that's what that looks like. Oh, and hats. Meh. You may end up with no crown. Just sayin'. And I'm not even halfway done! gonk

Anxious Pup

Molotov Cupcakes

I just suck at hair. And all the little details, like in the Djinn Baharat piece. At least, that's what that looks like. Oh, and hats. Meh. You may end up with no crown. Just sayin'. And I'm not even halfway done! gonk

oAo please don't feel pressured to include every single detail, and yes it is Djinn baharat x3 or however you spell it =w= And no crown is fine, its just a small part of the avi so no biggie.

I wish you luck oAo, take your time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces