Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Ladykiller

Psycho Ice
crystal cascades
Psycho Ice

Hohohoooo

adksjada hello * q *

W-what happened to your old account, though, if you don't mind me asking? :c
I never wrote you that thing. . . ahaha. . .

I got banned lol.
I supposedly posted some sexually explicit content in some old dusty threads xD

Oh really? :c That's so stupid. e m e

Gaia is so poopoo
idek why I am on this site /laughs
I mean, why should it take over 2 months to reactivate an inactive account

Conservative Ladykiller

So I asked my friend

well she is technically my cowriter

which routes she'd like to play the most, based solely on the guy.
And she said Casey and Damon so I was like "hey ok I leave the whiny babies to you to write"
And I'm like, Nick and Jean are my 'favourites' this actually works out.

So I'm sitting here drowning in snark because all Nick and Jean do is snark.

Conservative Ladykiller

Things I want to do:
a lot.

Things I actually do:
nothing.

Life.

Hilarious Shounen

crystal cascades
Psycho Ice
crystal cascades
Psycho Ice

Hohohoooo

adksjada hello * q *

W-what happened to your old account, though, if you don't mind me asking? :c
I never wrote you that thing. . . ahaha. . .

I got banned lol.
I supposedly posted some sexually explicit content in some old dusty threads xD

Oh really? :c That's so stupid. e m e

Gaia is so poopoo
idek why I am on this site /laughs
I mean, why should it take over 2 months to reactivate an inactive account

It is stoopid xD

Gaia is getting worse each month. Inflation is driving me insane. And, lack of worthy art in the art shops. xD
2 months? Really? Wtf D:

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I just looked through the character sheets, Damon seems interesting to me. Mostly because I'd probably expect funny reactions to being picked on I guess xd

Good luck ^.^

Conservative Ladykiller

Psycho Ice
It is stoopid xD

Gaia is getting worse each month. Inflation is driving me insane. And, lack of worthy art in the art shops. xD
2 months? Really? Wtf D:

blehhh I guess I chose a bad time to come back from a years' hiatus LOL.
is that so? I'm too poor to actually buy art ;_;

Yep. And I'm still waiting for them to reactivate it.
It's like
hey, if you're going to close my account due to inactivity, don't take ages to open it again ok?

Vanna1994
I just looked through the character sheets, Damon seems interesting to me. Mostly because I'd probably expect funny reactions to being picked on I guess xd

Good luck ^.^

Ahh thanks! <333
Damon doesn't really get picked on much though except by me
though. . . he has a stalker self-proclaimed girlfriend.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
crystal cascades

Vanna1994

Good luck ^.^

Ahh thanks! <333

Your welcome ^.^
Thats the fun of being an OC creator though right? xd

Conservative Ladykiller

Vanna1994
crystal cascades
Vanna1994

Good luck ^.^

Ahh thanks! <333

Your welcome ^.^

I am a huge butt to all of my OCs.
I didn't have any OCs until last year.

. . .So is being a huge butt to your OCs normal? LOL.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
crystal cascades
Vanna1994
crystal cascades
Vanna1994

Good luck ^.^

Ahh thanks! <333

Your welcome ^.^

I am a huge butt to all of my OCs.
I didn't have any OCs until last year.

. . .So is being a huge butt to your OCs normal? LOL.

Possibly, I tend to be really mean to my OC's... but I'm also a sucker for a happy ending too lol

Conservative Ladykiller

Vanna1994
Possibly, I tend to be really mean to my OC's... but I'm also a sucker for a happy ending too lol

Lol as long as I'm not alone !__!
but oh man do I feel you on the happy endings. Only recently did I realise that Jean's life/route is horrible suckage (originally I thought it'd be fun teasing and whatnot) and now I get sad just thinking about having to write his bad end. OTL
"you deserve to be happy," as Lily says!
am I talking too much about my ocs

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
crystal cascades
Vanna1994

but oh man do I feel you on the happy endings. Only recently did I realise that Jean's life/route is horrible suckage (originally I thought it'd be fun teasing and whatnot) and now I get sad just thinking about having to write his bad end. OTL

Always a good feeling haha
awww : o
Like I said, I tend to give mine really horrible pasts/life stories and what not, but they always have something good after words. Like Gage who was abused by his father for 11 years of his life, and also thought his two older siblings and mother were dead (mother really is dead though) He's got Grandpa, and his step brother Seth now. As scared and upset as he still is/tends to be, he couldn't be happier ^.^
Nah, don't worry about it, I'll probably be doing the same xd

Conservative Ladykiller

Vanna1994
crystal cascades
Vanna1994

Like I said, I tend to give mine really horrible pasts/life stories and what not, but they always have something good after words. Like Gage who was abused by his father for 11 years of his life, and also thought his two older siblings and mother were dead (mother really is dead though) He's got Grandpa, and his step brother Seth now. As scared and upset as he still is/tends to be, he couldn't be happier ^.^

Geez that is pretty awful. But at least he's happy now?
I mean, I don't really go to that horribleness with my OCs. xD Damon is probably the closest, but his backstory isn't fleshed out yet I still really feel bad about Jean though. orz Parents divorced when he was younger, dad began drinking, is at ends with father, had to leave his education early to support his family, sister is a hopeless alcoholic, he hates his current job. . . yeah!
Plus if you go down his route, it's like. Lily shows up in his life and she's something good, something he can't have and I'm like. . . ughhh I don't want to write your bad end. ;_______;
/me rambles

Conservative Ladykiller

. . . I AM FEELING SO ACCOMPLISHED RIGHT NOW WOW. /proudproud.

I can't wait until two days from now when that totally goes down the shitter.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
crystal cascades
Vanna1994
crystal cascades
Vanna1994

Geez that is pretty awful. But at least he's happy now?
I mean, I don't really go to that horribleness with my OCs. xD Damon is probably the closest, but his backstory isn't fleshed out yet I still really feel bad about Jean though. orz Parents divorced when he was younger, dad began drinking, is at ends with father, had to leave his education early to support his family, sister is a hopeless alcoholic, he hates his current job. . . yeah!
Plus if you go down his route, it's like. Lily shows up in his life and she's something good, something he can't have and I'm like. . . ughhh I don't want to write your bad end. ;_______;
/me rambles

As happy as he can be for being permanently scarred anyway ^.^'
I tend to do that all the time, my friend told me Juilius's backstory was pretty sad, one of my newest ones. And I've got lots of characters with sad stories like that too : o
So is everyone going to have a good and bad end then?

Conservative Ladykiller

Vanna1994
As happy as he can be for being permanently scarred anyway ^.^'
I tend to do that all the time, my friend told me Juilius's backstory was pretty sad, one of my newest ones. And I've got lots of characters with sad stories like that too : o
So is everyone going to have a good and bad end then?

Happy enough is good enough.
Oh yeah? How suffering is it to be Juilius? lol.

Yeppp, there's gonna be a good end + bad end for everyone. u v u/ They badness of the bad end varies though depending on the route. They tend to lean more towards neutral/friendship, I think.
Still, I realise that Jean's bad end is not necessarily "bad" but it'll hurt both parties involved. :c I feel like a bad person for doing bad things to these kids. /laughs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff