Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Noob

User Image
                                                          oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxWELCOME TO RATED M

We all know that all artist begin to feel discouraged by people who run in, say "consider me", and then leave (hit and runs). But no, we're not blaming them, it's terribly difficult to get any decent art in the AF. Especially when someone asks you to stay for the "possibility" at getting art. I do understand. On our side though, we all can understand why artists would like people to stay and chat. Aside from keeping the thread alive, there are other reasons we would like you to stay.

We despise the feeling of being used and then forgotten about. Now obviously, you are interested in getting art, and that's why you came to AF. There is a deeper prospect in us that you will remember that we all work hard to make you smile. Every artist in this thread puts time and effort into every art piece they whip out. Work for you, for free. It isn't much to ask for to feel like people care about that. That is what I feel when people stick around, I feel like they actually care. It's silly, fool-hearted, but It's something we need to happen to keep our motivation in the AF. That's why I ask you to stay and chat. That's our desire.

TL;DR
                                                            - We understand your side of wanting art, so try to understand our point of view of delivering you art.

- Also we would appreciate if you <3 our thread, the small things are what makes us continue to draw for free.

* When I mention we/our/us/etc. , I mean as in I and the guest artists

Tricky Noob

User Image

Rulesxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

★ Follow all rules of the TOS

★ No begging (for art OR items!)

★ Do not ask for art, obviously you posting here means you want some.

★ Do not quote any post in the first page

★ Do not hassle people who get art

★ We're going to be pretty spontaneous with our art offerings, so please do not feel
                                        discouraged if we "skip" you or jump around a lot.

★ Do not beg, whine, spam, page stretch, or b***h about anything

★ Do NOT create drama; no one likes drama

★ Please be nice and chat to everyone; don't be a kiss a**

★ Please mention your thanks to the artists that draws your requests and say please bite me

★ NO ADVERTISING. Sig advertising is okay, making a post just for advertising is not.

★ If you would like to commission an artist, please PM them for details privately.

Updatesxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

07|07|14 Thread revived

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxTABLE OF CONTENTS

introduction | rules and updates | guest artists | getting art | regulars | banned | contests | donators | history | links in | affiliates

Tricky Noob

User Image

Want to be a guest artist for this thread? Simply send a PM to "Arodynamics" or "Ratedd M" of three of your samples.
                                        You are not obligated to draw everyone, you have 200% artistic freedom.

Click the links to visit each of the freebie artist' samples!

Full Gallery of artists

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxTABLE OF CONTENTS

introduction | rules and updates | guest artists | getting art | regulars | banned | contests | donators | history | links in | affiliates

Tricky Noob

User Image

★ No forms

★ No slots

★ No strings

★ Follow the rules and be polite, the artists will draw or write who they want when they want.

★ The artists will draw/write whatever, but you are free to have a link to your oc/other avatars in your signature.
                                        and sometimes artists will ask what you want before they draw you.
                                        please bite me
                                        ★ Please do not complain if you get your avatar drawn instead of an oc you would have preferred.

Tricky Noob

User Image

★ No one, we're all assholes.

Tricky Noob

User Image

If you are on this list you may not post in this thread.

★ A Newfag

★ Doctor Verin

★ Lord i-dc

★ MurasakiTek

★Dj Arrow

Tricky Noob

User Image

Contestxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rated M Re-Re-Remix Contest
                                        Welcome one and all back to Rated M, one of the coolest freebie threads on Gaia, with some of the hottest talent, but Rated M, the original was based on so much more then just popping in and grabbing some art. It became a close group of friends, and even now in the first few pages we are running into old friends again.

While we want to give you art, at the same time we are here to hang out and meet some cool people. Some of the artist also have ADHD and if the page counts slow down some of them flake, while others prefer working in the background. So stay around and be apart of our first contest.

Seventh Post on Page 100 will be the winner this round.
                                        HOWEVER!
                                        Some rules are to be made here...
                                        arrow If we find this to be someone who just came to win. Someone who has not been around they will not receive the prize.
                                        arrow Do not double post to reach the goal!
                                        arrow We want this to be a reward to people who have been with us, if we oherwise find you here only for the purpose of winning the item, it will not be granted.

So what do we win?
                                        http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016847
                                        Picked because we are the most Kawaii group of artist on Gaia.

Tricky Noob

User Image

This freebie thread was originally created by Mightyy as a place where people could hang out and obtain quality freebie art. Since its slow beginnings, the thread has continued to gain a group of artists and regulars that come to give and get art. Every artist here draws under the same ideals, that they can draw who they want, when they want, and how they want.

Mightyy needed some assistance in keeping the thread up to date and active. He hired Amy to become a co-owner of the thread, and she has pretty much been running the original incarnations of Rated M. However, Mightyy continued to draw and be the main artist of the thread, as well as share joint ownership and responsibilities of the thread.

Eventually drama lead to the destruction of the first two incarnations of Rated M. We decided to try another revival, this time with Aro and Ivalice as the main creators with permission and even the original artist (Mightyy) returning. So with this, hopefully our new adventure in Art freebies will be a better one than the last couple times. I'd like to thank Amy for allowing us usage of the old thread layout, and coding as well as most of what is typed in the thread.

I'm just here to copy and paste, and sort of hate on everything.

Tricky Noob

User Image

I decided to keep using the old banners with Max's art.
                                        However, feel free to make a new banner and PM it to me to get put here!

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp148/Mighty-25/0dd90e56.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp148/Mighty-25/1f594342.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/redsnippet/ratedmbanner.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thrashingzoo/Graphic Work/ratedm-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/KillingInUrName/lune mechante/Commissions/Rated M/200x40-1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/KillingInUrName/lune mechante/Commissions/Rated M/200x40-2.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/KillingInUrName/lune mechante/Commissions/Rated M/200x40-3.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/KillingInUrName/lune mechante/Commissions/Rated M/200x40-4.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d80/KillingInUrName/lune mechante/Commissions/Rated M/200x40-5.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thrashingzoo/Graphic Work/ratedm.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.93040883_1][img]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i387/thrashingzoo/Graphic Work/mini.gif[/img][/url]

Tricky Noob

User Image

will post these links later because
                                        why am i the only one working on this s**t

Tricky Noob

Tricky Noob

Tricky Noob

Tricky Noob

Tricky Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items