xxxxxxxxxxxx Doodles
xxxxxxxxxxxx Chibis
xxxxxxxxxxxx Colors
xxxxxxxxxxxx Blinkies
xxxxxxxxxxxx Banners
xxxxxxxxxxxx Everything!

xxxxxxxxxxTable of Contents
xxxxxxxxxxxx Intro
xxxxxxxxxxxx About Us - Check Here First!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Arcadia Fae
xxxxxxxxxxxx Bishopp Arumat
xxxxxxxxxxxx Little Plague
xxxxxxxxxxxx DiseasedVaginalDischarge
xxxxxxxxxxxx Kawaii Swagger
xxxxxxxxxxxx Jack_McLoughlin
xxxxxxxxxxxx Devil Superbia
xxxxxxxxxxxx Roilvn Whiro
xxxxxxxxxxxx Idol Ni-Tan
xxxxxxxxxxxx Anise Silverclaw
xxxxxxxxxxxx Commissions
xxxxxxxxxxxx Completed Commissions
xxxxxxxxxxxx Freebies
xxxxxxxxxxxx Banners/Affiliates
xxxΛbout υsxxx

Please look here for information on who does Art Trades, who is looking for commissions, and what their current funds are!

xxxxxxxxxxArcadia Fae
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 3 mil+ in funds.
xxxxxxxxxxxx If you would like to draw one of my OCs under commission, it is okay to quote me or PM me with your samples
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand prices.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I do not do art trades.
xxxxxxxxxxxx I love freebies! If you're feeling generous, you can quote me or send me a PM!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, I tip.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OCs include Lani, Zara, Brae, and Kaiya.

xxxxxxxxxxBishopp Arumat
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 1 mil in funds.
xxxxxxxxxxxx If you would like to draw one of my OCs under commission, it is okay to quote me or PM me with your samples

xxxxxxxxxxxx I love freebies! If you're feeling generous, you can quote me or send me a PM!
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OC is Bishopp.

xxxxxxxxxxLittle Plague
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently not looking for commissions and I don't have any funds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I do art trades! Please quote me for details.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OCs include Auri, Kyubei, and xxx.

xxxxxxxxxxDiseasedVaginalDischarge
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently ... and I have/don't have ... funds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx My OCs include xxx.

xxxxxxxxxxKawaii Swagger
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 1.5 mil+ in funds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx My OC is Ryuuku.

xxxxxxxxxxJack_McLoughlin
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions but I have very limited funds. I can afford a 200k commission.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand prices. I respond best to PMs.

xxxxxxxxxxxx My OC is Jack.

xxxxxxxxxxDevil Superbia
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 3 mill+ in funds.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand prices. I respond best to PMs.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, I tip.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OC is Damien Blackheart.

xxxxxxxxxxRoilvn Whiro
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 1 mil in funds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, I tip.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OC is Roilvn.

xxxxxxxxxxIdol Ni-Tan
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 150k in funds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I do art trades! Quote me for samples.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OCs include Ni, Fuski, Nilaxi, and Twitch and Glitch.

xxxxxxxxxxAnise Silverclaw
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 700k in funds.
xxxxxxxxxxxx If you would like to draw my OC under commission, it is okay to quote me or PM me with your samples

xxxxxxxxxxxx My OC is Anise.
xxxrcadia aexxx

xxxxxxxxxxArcadia Fae
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am currently looking for commissions and I have 3 mil+ in funds.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Yes, I tip.
xxxxxxxxxxxx My OCs include Lani, Zara, Brae, and Kaiya.
xxxxxxxxxxxx I am also offering items for art: Dice Bunny, Rosamund's Revenge Gen 2, Checkmate Void, Rosamund's
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRedemption x2, Super Nova, Saint Ciel: Storge, Radio Jack x2, Little Lucie, Clerical Nurse x2, Antique
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShop Gen 2.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat I'm Looking For Right Now
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Lani without wings.
xxxxxxxxxxxx All other OCs

xxxxxxxxxxLani
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 8
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 9
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 10
xxxxxxxxxxxx Mermaid Form Ref 1 - Colored

xxxxxxxxxxZara
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1 Alt
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 8
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 9
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 10
xxxxxxxxxxxx Zara and Lani

xxxxxxxxxxBrae
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6

xxxxxxxxxxKaiya
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7 - Alt Form

xxxxxxxxxxNotes
xxxxxxxxx All of my OCs are female
xxxxxxxxx Lani has LOST HER WINGS, long platinum blond hair, sharp teeth, blue eyes, and a feather clip in her hair. She
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwears tight black leather, shows a lot of skin, and wears white bandages under her clothing (can cover partial
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxareas or entire areas). Her bust is around a C or D cup. She is a siren-turned vampire.

xxxxxxxxx Zara is a Djinni (genie). She has short, untamed and curly black hair, maroon colored eyes, and sometimes when
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe's nervous, wolf ears and a tail pop out. She can shape shift. Her bust size is around a B or a C cup.

xxxxxxxxx Brae is a phouka. She can shape shift and often has black cat ears/tail. She's more or less an embodiment of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshadow/darkness, and uses golden and black sand very often. She has golden eyes and black hair. Her clothing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtends to be pretty plain in black and white, and her bust is between an A and a B cup.

xxxxxxxxx Kaiya is half human, half mecha. She has electronic yellow/black cat ears, and a black spark plug tail. Her eyes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare golden and seem more mechanical, and her hair is blonde. She has two alternate forms (one blue, one pink).
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAsk about them if you're interested in drawing her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ßishopp Λrumat

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my OC as a female
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my male OC in armor

xxxxxxxxxxBishopp
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2 - Line Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2 - Colored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3 - Line Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3 - Colored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4 - Line Art
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6 - Chibi
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7 - Chibi2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 8 - Armor
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 9 - Armor Uncolored

xxxxxxxxxxFemale Bishopp
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1

xxxxxxxxxxImportant Details
xxxxxxxxxxxx Sharp teeth
xxxxxxxxxxxx Black spaded tail
xxxxxxxxxxxx Forked purple tongue
xxxxxxxxxxxx Purple scars all over the body, including the face
xxxxxxxxxxxx Horns can be the blades seen on avi, or the black curled horns seen in references (blades only apply to female version)
xxxxxxxxxxxx Roman numeral '13' tattooed on left side of neck
xxxxxxxxxxxx Eyes must be drawn yellow, not silver, like avatar (if female)
xxxxxxxxxxxx Clothing based on avatar; should be revealing but not against TOS (the top is a series of straps/belts, in the form of a tube top when female)
xxxxxxxxxxxx Skin is black/grey scale
xxxxxxxxxxxx For female, bust size is about this

xxxxxxxxxxTek-Tek of Female Form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxPose
xxxxxxxxxxxx I would like a full body commission, with my OC pulling one of the blades from their holster on her back, probably looking menacing.

xxxxxxxxxxOther
xxxxxxxxxxxx I have one female ref of my OC, but it is NSFW so unfortunately I can't post it. My goal is to find some art that I can post of my OC in a female form.

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxittle laguexxx

xxxxxxxxxxAurianeh - Samples up!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5

xxxxxxxxxxTektek or Auri
xxxxxxxxxxxx Auri is naturally a more timid girl, but if you need ideas on her personality, well. . . She was the embodiment of the sin Envy. So have fun with that. She doesn't really care much for clothing. The less is usually the better for her. Her feet are not patterned like that, either. . . It's just hard to find proper feet for tekteks. ; w ; Just check the refs for more details. Thanks, everyone! Also, please note that she will now have a row of leopard like print under her eye and out to the side. And just to make things clear, her ears are correct in the first sample only so please use that as your base. That one was done by me. If she has long hair, it's a paler blue.<3

xxxxxxxxxxKyubei
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4

xxxxxxxxxxTektek of Kyubei
xxxxxxxxxxxx Kyu has very little understanding for interaction and is a rather awkward girl. She's bubbly most times, but otherwise a saucy woman with a pinch of attitude.

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxÐiseasedѴaginalÐischargexxx

xxxxxxxxxxRaizel
xxxxxxxxxxxx Coming soon!

xxxxxxxxxxTektek

xxxxxxxxxxOther
xxxxxxxxxxxx Other
ϗawaii ىwagger

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Ryuuku
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Armored Ryuuku
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Riketse

xxxxxxxxxxRyuuku
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1 Colored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1 Uncolored
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 7 - ARMOR

xxxxxxxxxxTek-Tek of Ryuuku

xxxxxxxxxxTek-Tek of Possible Armor

xxxxxxxxxxArmor
xxxxxxxxxxxx This crimson armor set is the personafication of Ryuuku's Dragon Body. Scales cover the entire body, acting like chain mail where the thick metal doesn't cover. Ex: Small Slots in the armpits, crotch area, and back of the knees allowing for greater range of movement. The armor is rather bulky and thick despite Ryu's thin frame. The idea is that Ryuuku is a walking tank using his great strength and the armors enormous defense to power through any and all attacks.

Parts: Shoulders, Helmet, Clawed Gauntlets, Clawed Boots, Chest, Legs, Tail . Wings attach themselves to the back of the chest piece allowing for flight.

Ex: Armor; Right I suck at writing things so this image is a very loose reference for parts like shoulders, front of helm, and gauntlets (Use the one on the right).

Parts Explained
Shoulders: Almost like a half sphere that covers the top of the shoulder. Made of multiple plates layered on top of each other. Along the top of the spherical shoulder are spikes that take the appearance of horns. These horns are golden in color.

Helmet: The helmet covers the entire head, though it can split in multiple places. Ex: A section slides back allowing for the mouth or an eye to be exposed. These slots should be seamless unless open. Art wise it won't be needed. On the front of the helmet are two eye sockets in the same color gold as other accents. These should be positioned where normal eyes would be, yet they are more oval shaped than a human. Read: Typical Dragon eye shape.

Clawed Gauntlets/Feet: The feet and hands are encased in heavy amounts of armor. The gauntlets have a thick overhang that covers the top of the hand. On said over hang rests a large black gem embedded in the armor.The hands are covered in a loose plating which ends in 5 clawed digits. These claws are the same accent gold color. The armored boots also end with these claws, but only three.

Chest: The chest is rather simple as it's just a large multiple layer plate that covers torso. In the center of the chest is a large embedded black gem that is cut in a half sphere.

Legs: Simple layered plate much like the chest is.

Tail: The end of the armored tail is tipped with a crescent moon blade, with a spike in the middle. Making it like a trident.

Wings: They can either have the bone/cartridge be made of the armor like plate or as a natural wing. Either way the leathery part will still be similar to a dragons wings.

xxxxxxxxxxRiketse
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1 Colored
زack ɱcℓaughlin

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my OC Jack

xxxxxxxxxxJack
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
Ðevil Ƨuperbia

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my OC Damien Blackheart

۞xxxxxxxxxxDamien Blackheart
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 3 - WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 4 - Another WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 5 - Lineart
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 6 - Colored by Eros Affinity
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 7 - BW
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 8
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 9 - Skater
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 10

۞xxxxxxxxxxReferences By Others
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference 2

۞xxxxxxxxxxImportant Features
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Appeared Age: Late teenager, to early twenties.
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ True Age: He lost count after a thousand or so years.
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Height: Six foot even
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Body Build: Masculine, but goes for toning rather than mass.
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Weight: One hundred twenty five lbs.
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Hair: Straight, with the length depending on his mood, his bangs just above his eyes. Usually, his hair is never
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshorter than his shoulders, or longer than his mid back.

xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Hair Color: Black, but streaks of blood red or deep violet would be welcomed.
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference for hair, body style, and clothing he prefers: Option 1 Option 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Eye Color: Ice blue, Fire [red near the pupil, but grades out to a golden hue] or Ruby red
xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Position, and Expression: Usually, he is very laid back, and welcomes a good joke, so perhaps have him relaxing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxon a chaise sofa, with his expression in a trickster's smirk, or playing a video game, with his expression sort of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike he's having fun. If you wish, you can also have him attacking someone/something, with a determined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxexpression.

xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Species: Firstborn [This is to say he is one of the first races to ever exist. Some mistake him for a devil, while
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxothers claim him an angel. He neither confirms, nor denies this fact, but he is proud to now say he is the lord of
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxshadow, and Darkness Incarnate.]

xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Abnormalities: Feathered wings of charred black, but these fade to a deep violet hue at each of the feather tips.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlong with this, is two long ears, like that of an Elven or a Fae creature.

xxxxxxxxxxxx۞ Reference for wing style: Option 1 - Small Option 2 - Large

۞xxxxxxxxxxImage reference
oilvn hiro

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my OC Roilvn

xxxxxxxxxxRoilvn
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2 - face
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Roilvn
xxxxxxxxxxxx Roilvn is 5'10"
xxxxxxxxxxxx He has needle like teeth, upside down crosses over his eyes, and an unnaturally large smile
xxxxxxxxxxxx He tends to dress formally over haphazardly.

xxxxxxxxxxTekTek of Roilvn
¡dol ɲi-tan

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my OCs

xxxxxxxxxxNi
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Ni
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ni is my vampire character (and pretty much oldest OC). Ni has long white hair, long expressive elf ears and no eyeballs. She has empty
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxeyesockets that are sometimes covered by glasses/blindfold and once they were sewn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshut. She has no figure (some artists give her one and I don't mind as long as its not giant tits and a**) she tends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxto wear clothing that covers up her pale skin (due to the sun and her scars) but no shoes.

xxxxxxxxxxxx She is very aloof in demeanor and tends to do what she is told. She stands at about 4'9 and Ni also speaks in the third person saying 'this
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxone, one such as she etc'. That being said Ni has a HUUUUUUUUUGE Maternal streak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand love to mother and take care of people. ; v ; Nor will she hesitate to hurt and or maim people for said loved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxones. To be honest Ni is a bit dumb, she once tried to help a girl get her bird back by catching the bird, killing it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand giving it back to the girl. ICly, she has a shape changing wolf named Samuel as a guide and friend.

xxxxxxxxxxFuski
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1 - on left
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Fuski
xxxxxxxxxxxx Fuski(Fuu-seki) was a lab experiment not gone wrong so to speak, but it should of never happened. Fuski was
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxborn a Methuselah and was experimented on by scientists (not all bad). Not shown on the avatar is that she has
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'plug' scars on the side of her head from where her brain activity would be monitered while she was in a tube. Also
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe has cadaver scars across her chest and shoulders from where she had an autopsy done.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Personality wise, Fuski is awful. She is rude, petty and gets off on hurting people. She is very vicious and this is most likely a effect of her
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxbeing brought up as a lab rat. She isn't strong, but has a god like healing ability (that
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshe can use on others) and doesn't age. She spends her time trying to figure out what can kill her if anything.

xxxxxxxxxxNilaxi
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 6

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Nilaxi
xxxxxxxxxxxx Nilaxi Psychic Vampire that wants to be queen. She has a whole profile, which you can find here. *Not mentioned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxin the profile is that she has two pet Hyenas that she treats like toy poodles. The Hyenas are mutated to be bigger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthan most and have poison drool and fat tentacles coming out of their back. They adore Nilaxi.

xxxxxxxxxxTwitch
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 5

xxxxxxxxxxGlitch
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1 - on left
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3

xxxxxxxxxxAbout Twitch & Glitch
xxxxxxxxxxxx Twitch is sneaky and likes to play with his food. He isn't one for just rushing into something, he likes to sit back
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand calculate and play around before diving in for the kill. His favorite past time is, well, being the biggest d**k he
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan be. It can range from drinking all the milk in the fridge to shape shifting into someone's dead lover to
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxencourage them to commit suicide or flinging left overs out the window on people walking under him. He just does
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat he wants really, only his brother can reign him in. ( While Twitch is a d**k, Glitch would rather spend his time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxbeing pretty. )

xxxxxxxxxxxx He, like his twin, has an oral fixation. So he is constantly licking or chewing. He also stares a lot, like. He just
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoesn't blink.
xxx Λnise Ƨilverclaw xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of my OC Anise in her human form, and armored.

xxxxxxxxxxAnise Silverclaw - Human Form
xxxxxxxxxxxx Note: Anise no longer has red hair.
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4
xxxxxxxxxxxx Physical Description:
She stands at 5’3”, has slight short legs, but they balance out nice with the rest of her body proportions. She’s extremely toned due to a lot of battle and training, but despite this she has a lot of curves, mostly in the hips and rear areas. Her skin is rather pale, as she spent five years training in a snow covered land where the only ‘tan’ she got was a moon tan. She enjoys wearing tank tops and/or tight, revealing wear such as corsets. She also enjoys wearing gloves and knee length boots. Black is usually her course of color but she likes red as well, and chains, studs or other such ‘punk’ type clothing. Basically the tough look with an unmistakable feminine look blended in. She considers her greatest feature to be her thick, long dark as night hair. The bangs usually cover part of her face, and when the hair is down it usually has a shaggy or wild look to it. Her eyes are also a dominate feature as they are a vivid, metallic silver. She has full lips, a heart shaped face and thick, adventurous eyebrows.

xxxxxxxxxxAnise Silverclaw - Advanced Form
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 3
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 4

xxxxxxxxxxAnise Silverclaw - Armor
xxxxxxxxxxxx Note: These are not references of Anise herself, only possible types of armor that Anise would be likely to wear.
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 1
xxxxxxxxxxxx Ref 2
xxxxxxxxxxxx Armor Description:
Anger possesses two weapons, one of silver make and one of black. The weapons can become anything she wills them to be; swords, lance, bow and even a suit of armor. Usually when Anger utilizes them as armor, she first has them form clawed gauntlets, there they will continue to climb over her body until they form armor to cover her most vulnerable areas. Though I know armor might be difficult to draw for some, I would love to see at least one picture with these treasured weapons added in as armor.

xxxxxxxxxxAnise Silverclaw - Tiger Form
xxxxxxxxxxxx Anise can take the shape of a white tiger with black stripes. I don't have any art of her tiger form completed at this time, but if you are interested in drawing an animal rather than a human, please quote me.
xxxommissionsxxx

xxxxxxxxxxArcadia Fae
xxxxxxxxxxxx CuppyWuppyCake - a pixel of Brae Status:Complete
xxxxxxxxxxxx Xx_azunyachan_xX - Brae Chibi Status:Complete
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxBishopp Arumat
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxLittle Plague
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxDiseasedVaginalDischarge
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxKawaii Swagger
xxxxxxxxxxxx 3.5 mil to Ironic Coolkid for two full body pieces. Status: trade sent

xxxxxxxxxxJack_McLoughlin
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxDevil Superbia
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxIdol Ni-Tan
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx

xxxxxxxxxxAnise Silverclaw
xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
xxxreebiesxxx

Thank You!

xxxxxxxxxxBS0D
xxxxxxxxxxxx Our lovely banner!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Zara emotion_kirakira

xxxxxxxxxxHEY LISTEN
xxxxxxxxxxxx AMAZING art of Ryu for Swag <3

xxxxxxxxxxTamea Goldenrod
xxxxxxxxxxxx Awesome digital renditions of Lani
xxxxxxxxxxxx Awesome digital renditions of Bishopp
xxxxxxxxxxxx Awesome digital renditions of Roilvn
xxxxxxxxxxxx Digital Renditions of Damien

xxxxxxxxxxChengLii
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Brae!

xxxxxxxxxxYumeiii
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Brae!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Nilaxi!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Art of Ryuuku!

xxxxxxxxxxFulcraim
xxxxxxxxxxxx Two pieces for Ryuuku!

xxxxxxxxxxAmadeusa Spade
xxxxxxxxxxxx Kaiya!

xxxxxxxxxxAkanekun
xxxxxxxxxxxx Jack

xxxxxxxxxxDevil Superbia
xxxxxxxxxxxx Bishopp

xxxxxxxxxxDiatwist
xxxxxxxxxxxx Kaiya

xxxxxxxxxxMonochromama
xxxxxxxxxxxx Lani!

xxxxxxxxxxAykii
xxxxxxxxxxxx Zara twice!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Glitch twice!
xxxxxxxxxxxx Kyubei!

xxxxxxxxxxbabyangel_joanna
xxxxxxxxxxxx Auri and Jack!
xxxßannersxxx

xxxxxxxxxxA Special Thank You!
xxxxxxxxxxxx BS0D - Thank you for the banner!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/rainbow-sprinkles-joint-request-thread/t.85909421/][img]http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx294/IncubiSora/Banners/RSjrt-01.gif[/img][/url]

xxxΛffiliatesxxx

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas