The ORIGINAL 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
Head PIXIE 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
Mmm HOTDOGS 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
The OBSESSED 0.25 25.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Star

who the hell is bucky
DID YOU KNOW ALL I WANNA DO is draw your hotdogger and my hotdogger together eating hotdogs but then I'm sorta kinda in spacing out mental lethargy mode after work?
;n;
PLUS DUDE DARKO OH WOW
I had yesterday off + I get tomorrow off. But for some unheard of reason, I get really obscenely ill feeling around 1:30pm. Then I hear from a lady 'oh yea some stomach virus has been going around. my son had it a few days ago. lasted only a night but he was puking a lot of the night away' AND IM HERE IN FREAKING SHIVERS AND GOOSE BUMPS AND HAVE TO BE AT WORK FOR MORE THAN EIGHT MORE HOURS. *sobsloudlynow
Like in the end, yay I didn't puke? But Darko, oh my gosh my workplace is evil sometimes.

Fun fact: Buck was supposed to get off at three and return at four. Buck THOUGHT it was off at four back at five. LMAO NO ONE TOLD ME SO I ENDED UP STAYING UNTIL FOUR O'CLOCK then being asked why I waited and that I was supposed to be returning at four.
Um. Excuse me so in all of my ghastly shivers and arm rubbing and begging to go get my jacket and all of my mentions of 4pm leaving time did any one of the four managers say ANYTHING about a correction? The answer is no btw.

SORRY I RANTED A BIT TO YOU IM JUST A LITTLE STEAMED/QUEASY.
I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO COME SAVE YOU NOW.
I'll tuck you into a warm bed and feed you soup for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Or chicken tenders idk if you would like that much soup..
btws hotdogger sounds like a suggestive term

Bear

Katal

Yea but I think some of the items arent listed on MP (well being sold, that is) right now... so IDK if a bundle would be best or if I should wait it out and watch as it might drop.
Was there a certain item you wanted from it most of all or??? Just really liking a lot of em? C:

Scooooore, Kataboom it is. cool I'm impressed at coming up with an actually accepted right off nickname. I keep getting shot down with another guy cause my nicknames for him are mega-long.

Star

Dmitri James
ay. ain't no one gonna deny you your fries.
if they do, i'll beat up those nerds. mad

erfhsdgfhsdgh you're welcome! so glad you like it ;v; <33
ok that confused me a bit yea--but it just came down to whether i didn't funk up when i added the glasses. Alas, I failed. OTL;;; but, overall, I like how he came out! c: He's a cutiepie :u
THEYALLAREUGHHHHHH;;;

ohno...a power ranger....my weakness...ughrightinthechildhood
*snorts loudly SUCH NERDS! xDD
yes come to the sentai side where we have giant robots fighting to electric guitar solos~~

Katal
what?what?Kataboom?Katawhat?Whatsgoingonhere?kataboom.
Katal what's going on? Kataboom.
You guys getting chummy behind my back, eh???

Bear

DarkElements

Yea that would be a lotta soup..... chicken nuggets sound good though as an alt to soup. ;u;
I WISH SOMEONE ACTUALLY SUGGESTED THIS STUFF THAT I LIVE WITH YKNOW. Oh crap, it's after midnight. No wonder I'm feeling wonky and light headed. I got such little sleep yesterday morning... I should go pass out now.

Oops yea it does I kinda didn't even register what I was typing a minute ago, haha.
I forgot how to form an English sentence properly at work. It came out in so many awkward bits and pieces all jumbled up... and then I was 'no wait' and tried again. FAILED again. Then looked dead at the girl/coworker and said "I'm sorry I can't form sentences right now" and she nodded slowly and walked away. e w e;;;;

Wizeria's Sidekick

Wheezing Werewolf

13,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
DarkElements
Dmitri James
ay. ain't no one gonna deny you your fries.
if they do, i'll beat up those nerds. mad

erfhsdgfhsdgh you're welcome! so glad you like it ;v; <33
ok that confused me a bit yea--but it just came down to whether i didn't funk up when i added the glasses. Alas, I failed. OTL;;; but, overall, I like how he came out! c: He's a cutiepie :u
THEYALLAREUGHHHHHH;;;

ohno...a power ranger....my weakness...ughrightinthechildhood
*snorts loudly SUCH NERDS! xDD
yes come to the sentai side where we have giant robots fighting to electric guitar solos~~

Katal

ehehehe <3

aw hell yea, you had me at giant robots emotion_kirakira frickalfrackin' sold

Tipsy Lover

8,175 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
omg i'd love to be drawn with pb #3 or #4 (i don't mind either of them ehehe) they're my favs~~
make it cute. cool

(might draw them too, tbh. just waiting for the weekend bc i have finals and stuff D8 srry)

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
who the hell is bucky
Yea but I think some of the items arent listed on MP (well being sold, that is) right now... so IDK if a bundle would be best or if I should wait it out and watch as it might drop.
Was there a certain item you wanted from it most of all or??? Just really liking a lot of em? C:

Scooooore, Kataboom it is. cool I'm impressed at coming up with an actually accepted right off nickname. I keep getting shot down with another guy cause my nicknames for him are mega-long.

I liked pretty much all of them sweatdrop I know some of them, like Fafnir and Cartier are in the MP already. and I really wanted more dragon pets lol
there's also the wings but I have no idea how much they are right now xP

and it sounds like catapult and boom! when the boulder smacks something XD
and isn't that contradictory? nicknames are usually shorter haha

Star

who the hell is bucky
Yea that would be a lotta soup..... chicken nuggets sound good though as an alt to soup. ;u;
I WISH SOMEONE ACTUALLY SUGGESTED THIS STUFF THAT I LIVE WITH YKNOW. Oh crap, it's after midnight. No wonder I'm feeling wonky and light headed. I got such little sleep yesterday morning... I should go pass out now.

Oops yea it does I kinda didn't even register what I was typing a minute ago, haha.
I forgot how to form an English sentence properly at work. It came out in so many awkward bits and pieces all jumbled up... and then I was 'no wait' and tried again. FAILED again. Then looked dead at the girl/coworker and said "I'm sorry I can't form sentences right now" and she nodded slowly and walked away. e w e;;;;
oh my gawd you're so silly!!!!!
Yes go get some sleep. I'll even give you a goodnight kiss! MmmmWAH! heart

Dmitri James

ehehehe <3

aw hell yea, you had me at giant robots emotion_kirakira frickalfrackin' sold
I feel so accomplished!

MonCherieAbbie
omg i'd love to be drawn with pb #3 or #4 (i don't mind either of them ehehe) they're my favs~~
make it cute. cool

(might draw them too, tbh. just waiting for the weekend bc i have finals and stuff D8 srry)
How about both???winkwink
ugh finals stink so hard! But please do your best! *cheers

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
DarkElements

Katal

XD I can't be freends with yur freends? AND ROFL TO THAT OH SO HIDDEN A.T. CLIP xd

Star

Katal
XD I can't be freends with yur freends? AND ROFL TO THAT OH SO HIDDEN A.T. CLIP xd
pfft of course you can! I'm just jelly ouo *grabby hands dont forget about little ol' meee
I'm glad you saw that!! Or my joke would have been a lot more stupid than it already was.

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
DarkElements
Katal
pfft of course you can! I'm just jelly ouo *grabby hands dont forget about little ol' meee
I'm glad you saw that!! Or my joke would have been a lot more stupid than it already was.

oh I just recently saw that eps so it was still on mind haha *pats Darko's "jelly" head*

Star

Katal
oh I just recently saw that eps so it was still on mind haha *pats Darko's "jelly" head*
It's weird talking on two different thread @u@

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
DarkElements
Katal
It's weird talking on two different thread @u@

lol it is. but, much fun, it can be. //Yoda

Star

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
DarkElements
heart

for theeeeeeeeeeeeeee