Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

User Image User Image

Their names are Neku Sakuraba and Yoshiya (Joshua) Kiryu, from The World Ends With You. Look them up if you need more references. I've been really obsessed lately.

EDIT: It occurs to me that this, which I use a lot myself for graphics, may be of interest.

I have like 2mil but apparently art prices have skyrocketed since Gaia's inflation went down the tubes, so I'm pretty hesitant to make any offers at pay shops or on the request forum. If you have a shop with prices I might actually be able to afford, feel free to redirect me. If you do make me a freebie, I'll probably tip because what the hell else am I going to do with this gold.

I am more than happy to provide pose suggestions, though I won't have refs for those. I will also be reasonably happy to receive art of either boy by himself. If you want ideas about their personalities, I have written both of them a lot and would also be happy to provide samples of that. Or you could just look up the game, which is for the DS. It's awesome.

I may forget about this thread after a while but even if you find it in the depths of Gaia, if I appear to still be active, I'll almost certainly still respond (as long as you quote me). I will never stop shipping these two. Heh.

(if you want to art trade)

Update: I would really, really like it if someone (or more than one person) could try drawing them in uniforms. I need two designs, one for a battle school and one for a battle mage school. You would get extra tips for this. Drawing Joshua in the girls' outfit would be a bonus.

Update 2: I have a sudden and incredibly strong desire to see Joshua in a fancy dress. Not like lacey ruffley nonsense, but something elegant and gorgeous and gfesnofijseoif maybe wedding pictures with Neku ah

Art Received

By zazapie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By siany-chan
User Image

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

Bump~ yum_puddi