Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cat

Hello, Art Freebies!
Are you an artist looking for a fun character to draw?
Then I present to you my OC, Massu!
He's a very cute and playful black cat!
And he has multiple outfits you can draw him in!
But first, some basic information:

• Name: Masuda, but just goes by Massu
• Orientation: Gay
• Occupation: High school student, part time street dancer [The name of his dance team is Street ★ Star.]
• Skinny body, cute boyish looks, feminine.
• Personality: Very friendly, playful, energetic, affectionate, cat like
• Biography: [Shortened version.] Massu was abandoned for most of his life by people who believed in the 'black cats are bad luck' superstition, was eventually picked up by a human who gave him a home and loved him, he then started living a normal life and going to school and soon found that he liked dancing and made up a street dancing team with his friends.
• Interests: Boys, anime, food, idols, music, computers/internet, fashion/dressing up
• Dislikes/Fears: Being ignored, being forgotten, violence, rude and mean people

Other details include:

• Has a stray piece of hair sticking up on the top of his head.
• His cat ears are always on the top of his head, never on the sides! He also still has human ears, as well.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here are my outfits! Starting with the outfit I designed myself!

User Image
This is the only art I have of this outfit so far. But I will add more references if I get them!

The first thing is his hoodie, which the base of is completely black. The sleeves are extra long, leaving a few extra inches between the end of the sleeve and where his hands are. They repeat in a pattern of black and dark pink stripes. The front of the hoodie near the chest area is decorated in a decora style. Cute button, pins, charms and such on both sides. Near the bottom on each side are pink crosses that cross over where the pockets would be at. The hoodie has a hood, obviously, which may be drawn up or down.

Underneath the open hoodie is a simple t-shirt. The design on the shirt is a pink heart with black spikes around the outer part. The rest of the shirt is white. It's short in length and shows off a good portion of his stomach.

For bottoms, he wears some black booty shorts, the straps are pink and decorated with more pins. Stockings with the same repeating black and pink stripes that cover his knees, but stop to leave plenty of bare thigh showing. And finally, pink and black converse style shoes.

He has a bandage on his face; either a cheek or nose one. You can even draw either/both. And he has a pink ribbon tied around his tail.

And here are his other outfits!

User ImageUser Image
This is Massu's school outfit! The sweater is one size too big for him. Accessories can include: his bag, a cell phone, or possibly even a snack of some kind!

User Image
And this is his dancing outfit! He really likes to dress up for performances! Pink is his favorite color.

User Image
A look into the past at Massu's humble beginnings. He was just a stray cat living on the streets before he was picked up and given a home by a kind human. The cat plushie was given to him at that time, which he named Choco. He doesn't wear anything under the sweater.

Fashionable Cat

An extra spot, if needed.

Fashionable Cat

If I have a special request, it will go here!

Fashionable Cat

Please quote this post to get my attention!

Fashionable Cat

Fashionable Cat

Greedy Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So gorgeous~

emotion_kirakira

If I weren't working on other stuff right now, I'd draw you.

*Subscribes for now*

Fashionable Cat

Arkngthand
So gorgeous~

emotion_kirakira

If I weren't working on other stuff right now, I'd draw you.

*Subscribes for now*

T-thank you...
; //w//;

Fashionable Cat

Fashionable Cat

Fashionable Cat

Fashionable Cat

Fashionable Cat

Lovely characters, wish you luck! 4laugh

Fashionable Cat

Quick Reply

Submit