Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxury Starshine's Princess

Precious Blob

Hey there! I'd like some art of my OCs, if any of you would be so kind. :3
I have a lot of OCs, so I think I'll just list a few for now. A big thanks in advance to anyone who chooses to draw them! I'm guaranteed to love anything you give me. Oh, and I'm totally open to art trades, so just ask!

For more information on these characters, or more characters to choose from, click here. (incomplete)

JEZZIE - female
Name: Jezzie Darling
Race: Witch (the traditional broomstick riding, potion brewing kind)
Height: 5'6"
Build: Very slim and slight. Not much in the breast department.
Eyes: Big, rounded, red-brown.
Hair: Bust-length. Dark brown. Layered. Straight.
Hairstyle: Pretty much anything. Down, braid(s), ponytail(s), buns, etc. She's girly and likes to play with it.
Clothes: Really girly, but also quirky. Wears a lot of skirts, blouses, frills, ribbons, gloves, boots, flats, heels, pins and jewelry. Also likes bat and cat-patterned things. Or y'know, draw her in the typical black dress and pointy hat. She wears a lot of layers, too, but I'm... not good at layering in tektek, so those references will be very simple.
Colours: Purple, white, and black.
Familiar: She has a black cat called the Emperor, or Empe, who is a bucket of grumpy sass. You can incorporate him if you want to.
Personality: Girly, friendly, gullible to the extreme, very high energy, unselfconscious, holds petty grudges.
Image reference: xXx (I just have the one, sorry)
Tektek reference: User Image User Image

BERYL - male
Name: Beryl
Race: Death Spirit. Anyone who touches his bare skin dies.
Height: 5'4"
Build: Very small, very slight, feminine looking. Pale, almost paper-white skin. Small, delicate hands.
Eyes: Pale grey, close to white, irises. About medium-sized, slightly pointed at the corners. Thick eyelashes.
Hair: White. Undecided on length. You can draw it anywhere from just touching his shoulders, to mid-back. Extremely curly, but curls are loose and soft.
Style: Worn loose, or tied back. He doesn't get fancy with it.
Clothes: Beryl is very careful to make sure that all of his skin is covered. The only exception is his face. He doesn't wear mask, but sometimes he'll wrap a scarf around the bottom half of his face, particularly if he's going to be walking somewhere crowded. But he'll wear long sleeves, gloves, long pants, and boots.
Colours: Beryl only wears black.
Personality: Lonely, aloof, kind, low sense of self-worth, lack of concern for his personal safety.
Image reference: by PrinceKuma

VLADIMIR - male
Name: Vladimir Gerhold
Race: Wizard
Height: 6'4"
Build: Very tall and lean.
Eyes: Purple, narrow, pointed at the corners. His eyes are also the source of his power. He can see in the dark, see people's emotions, whether someone is lying, and see small details others would miss.
Hair: Very long and light purple in colour. Can either be very slightly wavy (its natural state) or perfectly straight (he straightens it). Vladimir is very vain about his hair.
Style: Most often loose or in a single high ponytail, but sometimes he'll braid it.
Clothes: Vladimir likes to dress well. He wears a lot of long-sleeved dress shirts, puffy sleeved shirts, slacks, vests, V-neck shirts, boots, and dress shoes.
Colours: White, black, green, purple, blue.
Personality: Vain, bold, friendly, slightly childish, arrogant, irritable, protective, patient, hedonistic, used to hardship.
Image reference: xXx oOo xXx
Tektek Reference: User Image User Image User Image

ELLIS - male
Name: Ellis Weiss
Race: Human
Height: 6'0"
Build: Slightly muscular
Eyes: Moss green
Hair: Short, blond, wavy.
Style: Tousled.
Clothes: Mostly casual. Jeans, t-shirts, long sleeves, jean jackets, sneakers.
Colours: Any. Ellis isn't picky.
Personality: Cheerful, slightly arrogant, loyal, doting, roll-with-the-punches, light-hearted.
Image reference: None so far.

Precious Blob

I'm also looking for some couple art!

BERYL & VALERIAN
User Image User Image
Beryl is a male death spirit, Valerian is an intersexual water nymph who identifies as male. Both are immortal, and Valerian is the only person Beryl can't kill by touching. Valerian is bold, friendly, impulsive, and affectionate. Beryl is shy, aloof, and lacks a sense of self-worth. If you would draw them together, I would adore you. <3

Beryl is 5'4", Valerian is 5'10".

ELLIS & PENNY
User Image User Image
Penny and Ellis are in a relationship. Ellis is a male fortune teller with retrocognition abilities. Penny is a male crossdresser who runs his own custom clothing store on the internet. They are sloppy in love. Both are pretty cheerful, lighthearted people. Ellis is six inches taller than Penny. Draw them being adorable.

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

OH MAN.
I forgot you used that hair for Vlad.
* u *
SO FLOOFY.
*pets*

Precious Blob

Precious Blob

CLOMP-a-saurus

I actually didn't use that hair last time. xD
I don't think that hair existed last time I did an art request.
It's been like, two years or something. lol

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

Chihari the Kiwi
I actually didn't use that hair last time. xD
I don't think that hair existed last time I did an art request.
It's been like, two years or something. lol

Maybe I mentally assigned it to him when it was released.
It is so fluffy and delicious.
* u *

Precious Blob

CLOMP-a-saurus

That might be it, yeah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers