Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
Wallop098
Yay, toad rain! Now if only we could get a good ol' fashion Shiverin' Isle Cheese storm a goin'.... rofl Crap, got distracted, Um... I want to take a crack at drawing your witch. Would love to know how her casting should look like. Also I might 'accidentally' sneak an OC in there. For some reason I want to see what a neat freak like her would think of a slime.

Her powers are very colorful when used, but with how they work thing the Scarlet Witch, Wanda, from the Avengers/X-men. She can manipulate the very reality around her, but with the hat it is more controlled, and she tends to only use it for good purposes. She strives to see herself as a good witch.

Oh my xD Around a slime I see Clarice being both disgusted and incredibly interested. She loves bugs and odd things, so a slime would be incredibly interesting to her even though she would be cleaning every step they take and every dish they would use. Haha, She may even give them a poke, but asking first of course. She's a bit old fashioned and overly polite.

I would love to seeee ~ xD

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Yay, toad rain! Now if only we could get a good ol' fashion Shiverin' Isle Cheese storm a goin'.... rofl Crap, got distracted, Um... I want to take a crack at drawing your witch. Would love to know how her casting should look like. Also I might 'accidentally' sneak an OC in there. For some reason I want to see what a neat freak like her would think of a slime.

Her powers are very colorful when used, but with how they work thing the Scarlet Witch, Wanda, from the Avengers/X-men. She can manipulate the very reality around her, but with the hat it is more controlled, and she tends to only use it for good purposes. She strives to see herself as a good witch.

Oh my xD Around a slime I see Clarice being both disgusted and incredibly interested. She loves bugs and odd things, so a slime would be incredibly interesting to her even though she would be cleaning every step they take and every dish they would use. Haha, She may even give them a poke, but asking first of course. She's a bit old fashioned and overly polite.

Ohhh, she's a bit flashy then? xd I think I understand how it'll look. Could use some suggestions for the colors, unless you want me to go all rainbow-ih with her magic.

She would ask'em if she can poke'em? Huh, she's not the type to cuddle moustached types, is she? lol I'm not sure which aspect to roll with... whee

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098

Ohhh, she's a bit flashy then? xd I think I understand how it'll look. Could use some suggestions for the colors, unless you want me to go all rainbow-ih with her magic.

She would ask'em if she can poke'em? Huh, she's not the type to cuddle moustached types, is she? lol I'm not sure which aspect to roll with... whee

Hmm very dull in apparence, and the colors are mostly pastel :3

I think she would easily be tickled by mustaches, but she doesn't always like slimey ;3

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098

I think she would easily be tickled by mustaches, but she doesn't always like slimey ;3

Okay, I'll be sure to try and use pastel colors once I get to coloring your artwork. Actually need to work on it a bit.. sweatdrop

Tickled? Gah, hope ya mean she'd think it's funny looking. xd

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098

Okay, I'll be sure to try and use pastel colors once I get to coloring your artwork. Actually need to work on it a bit.. sweatdrop

emotion_kirakira I can't waaait ~ !

Hehe, yes o v o

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098

Hehe, yes o v o

Yeah, sorry for taking my time. Been working on a few other requests along with yours. So.. Sort of jumpin' about a bit. xd

Right, sorry, got distracted there a bt. xd

Tipsy Sailor

Here's a sketchy doodle! I hope it's to your liking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
Gaufre
Here's a sketchy doodle! I hope it's to your liking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's adorable! Thank you emotion_kirakira

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098

Hehe, yes o v o

Yeah, sorry for taking my time. Been working on a few other requests along with yours. So.. Sort of jumpin' about a bit. xd

That's alright, xD I'm pretty patient. There's some art I've been waiting months for emotion_dowant

it's oki :3

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098
Your Number One Drug
Wallop098

Hehe, yes o v o

That's alright, xD I'm pretty patient. There's some art I've been waiting months for emotion_dowant

it's oki :3
Yuuuuuup, should have some sketches to you in a day or two. Hopefully the pose works for you. Afraid I might have to rework it a bit. Maybe, gonna wait and see what ya think of the sketchwork.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff