Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trickster

So I'm looking for art of my friends and I. Group of 3. Our own versions/renditions of The PowerPuff girls. The three posts below will explain what each of us are looking for. Just remember its a group photo :3. You can make all 3 individually if that helps and put them all together at the end. Whatever you're comfortable with.

I will try to tip generously when I get the end result of the art. Be patient with me as well since I don't make that much gold sweatdrop

Trickster

CatJamSprinkles aka Blossom:
User Image

CatJamSprinkles
"hmm I like anything with a lot of bright colors and really anything that anime or anime like kinda"

She wants her avi to be similar looking to this. Need more info/details, please pm CatJamSprinkles
User Image

Trickster

Eloquent Darling aka Bubbles:
User Image

Tried to make a cute Bubbles but ended up making a bada** rendition of her. I want her to look deadly but friendly/come hither look....possible? impossible? Mission Impossible to Possible! XD (Kim Possible!) Change it up, take off a few details, I like semi-realism, anime, chibi art styles (but it's ok if that's not going to happen), whatever you may want to do. Please and thank you

Trickster

Pearl41 aka Buttercup:
User Image
Pearl41

"I'm actually quite fine with the way my avatar looks, if they want to add a little less detail that's up to them. I will say I would like my avatar too look mean, like "Don't touch me or I'll kill you" mean, and if possible I would like her not holding the gun more of like it's leaning on her and she has her arms crossed her chest. If they can do that. If not, then I'm just fine with what the avatar looks like now then."

Trickster

~Art Received~

Trickster

Trickster

Trickster

Trickster

Striking Vampire

11,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Bumps~ 4laugh