❥ B U M P

Fanatical Streaker

❥ B U M P

Fanatical Streaker

❥ B U M P

Fanatical Streaker

❥ B U M P
Moonstruck Captain

So. I tried cause I liked the character but I couldn't really see the tattoos so I didn't add it in the arms. If you had a clearer picture than tektek, I might add it on if I have the time. sweatdrop sweatdrop Hopefully you still enjoy it anyway...and can tell who the character is even without the color...
(hehehe I know it's common for people to give art in color but I tend to hate my art after adding color so I left it as lineart... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop )

Fanatical Streaker

abria

So. I tried cause I liked the character but I couldn't really see the tattoos so I didn't add it in the arms. If you had a clearer picture than tektek, I might add it on if I have the time. sweatdrop sweatdrop Hopefully you still enjoy it anyway...and can tell who the character is even without the color...
(hehehe I know it's common for people to give art in color but I tend to hate my art after adding color so I left it as lineart... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop )

Are you joking?? IT'S PERFECT! And the first picture of Ky I have! I love it! Thank you so much~
Also don't worry about the tattoo thing. I would totally have a better picture if I could draw. Though alas, I really can't. Anyway it's absolutely stunning. Thanks again! I really can't even do lineart so the fact that it isn't coloured doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's like the perfect representation of Ky's personality. heart

Fanatical Streaker

❥ B U M P

Fanatical Streaker

❥ B U M P

Fanatical Streaker

❥ B U M P

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
I haven't seen any one specifying tip amounts. People are going around demanding 1bil+ gold tips?

Fanatical Streaker

l-l a r l o t
I haven't seen any one specifying tip amounts. People are going around demanding 1bil+ gold tips?

No no~ What I meant was, other people who are requesting art of their OC's or whatever are saying things like 'over 1b in tip money!' or something along those lines and I don't even have close to 1b right now so I can't exactly say that. > - <
I don't believe people are demanding a certain amount in tips either. Sorry for the confusion.

// Clever username by the way~

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Moonstruck Captain
l-l a r l o t

No no~ What I meant was, other people who are requesting art of their OC's or whatever are saying things like 'over 1b in tip money!' or something along those lines and I don't even have close to 1b right now so I can't exactly say that. > - <
I don't believe people are demanding a certain amount in tips either. Sorry for the confusion.

// Clever username by the way~

Ahaha, Okay. I was confused for a minute, but I wouldn't be surprised if people were. I have seen people get offended by tips. xD. I was just wondering.

Eh don't worry about it, most people are happy with generous reactions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff