Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Lunatic

Great. All this time, I thought Sei was female.

Tenacious Lunatic

emotion_zzz

Tenacious Lunatic

Tenacious Lunatic

Tenacious Lunatic

Tenacious Lunatic

l2eita
lol seriously! I'm scared of being old :c Breaking a hip wouldn't be funny no more xD
mmm no..but I can use a tray and a pillow against the wall O: Imma have to store a tray in my closet now haha.
Yea I think it only lasts about..2-3 weeks? I'm not sure. But they can't say I didn't try :P lol!

Also if you want we can chat in your thread that way it can get on up in the thread ranks (:
Good idea - I'll kindly bring you in here now. I guess it'll save from your thread being bumped if you didn't want it to. Thanks for offering!

Breaking anything wouldn't be funny - nor is getting arthritis. God, I'm really not looking forward to old age. It doesn't help that we have to hunch over when we draw. emo

I'm glad I could help with some ideas. I hope it works! Having a small pillow under you when you sleep helps a load, too.

Hahah, time to do some vigorous washing!

Tenacious Lunatic

Ah man, family is fighting. /shuts door

Tenacious Lunatic

Kimorchii
Good idea - I'll kindly bring you in here now. I guess it'll save from your thread being bumped if you didn't want it to. Thanks for offering!

Breaking anything wouldn't be funny - nor is getting arthritis. God, I'm really not looking forward to old age. It doesn't help that we have to hunch over when we draw. emo

I'm glad I could help with some ideas. I hope it works! Having a small pillow under you when you sleep helps a load, too.

Hahah, time to do some vigorous washing!
You thought Sei was a girl?! Even I knew he wasn't xD then again I know the game too..NEVER played it though I swear! I see it a lot on my dash.
And no problem (: nah I'll bump it every now and then maybe when I feel like drawing and such.
I know :c Not to mention all the possibilities of death at every turn !(◎_◎;)
lol! Yea my hair looks so fake..//cries

Well I have to sleep now since I have school tomorrow (-。-;
So good night! (:

Tenacious Lunatic

l2eita
You thought Sei was a girl?! Even I knew he wasn't xD then again I know the game too..NEVER played it though I swear! I see it a lot on my dash.
And no problem (: nah I'll bump it every now and then maybe when I feel like drawing and such.
I know :c Not to mention all the possibilities of death at every turn !(◎_◎;)
lol! Yea my hair looks so fake..//cries

Well I have to sleep now since I have school tomorrow (-。-;
So good night! (:
Ergh, yes, I did thought he was a female. sweatdrop
I didn't play the game so I knew nothing when I started watching DMMD. I had a feeling that he might be male because the lack of chest, but my naive side said "nah... there has to be a girl somewhere, right? She just might be incredibly flat-chested.". But nope, lol! I should have figured since it's a BL series.

Uh huh. Never played through it. >_> Just teasing.

I'd love to have some company here. biggrin

Oh man, and it probably looks dry, huh? I never dyed my hair before but I've seen that washed out look before. xD

I'll see you later! Good night.

Tenacious Lunatic

burning_eyes

Tenacious Lunatic

Sigh. Here's to a new day.
Aww, that's so sad. :<

That is also sad! I hope you find some more artists who will draw you. It can definitely take some time though. Lots of bumping, haha.

Ahh, that's so cool. Yeah! It was really bizarre, haha. He was/is the only person i've met in person. Luckily he's not on the other side of the planet, so it wasn't a huge trip, haha.

Tenacious Lunatic

Gerbiie
Aww, that's so sad. :<

That is also sad! I hope you find some more artists who will draw you. It can definitely take some time though. Lots of bumping, haha.

Ahh, that's so cool. Yeah! It was really bizarre, haha. He was/is the only person i've met in person. Luckily he's not on the other side of the planet, so it wasn't a huge trip, haha.
Hahah, yeah. I've been sticking to this thread for a while now - it's at page 29 now. burning_eyes
But it's worth it because I get great artists dropping in out of the blue (like you) and it'll make my morning/afternoon/evening. Though, I wonder when it's too many pages that it starts scaring people off? I didn't think IPC is a thing when I came back.

Ohh, that's nice! Did you have to pass any borders? Haha, unfortunately all the people I'd probably like to visit are across the border or on the other side of the world. C'est la vie.

Tenacious Lunatic

Look at all this work I have to do. emotion_omnomnom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas