Welcome to Gaia! ::

only just put a poll in, have some gold or.. platinum?

+ 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 57 58 > >>

Anxious Duck

User Image

Consider drawing me! :)

I'm really interested in how people draw on here and I love how different everyone's style is. So of
course, I would love how people would draw my avatars!

Below are my favourites I have made, I would love for them to be drawn!

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Thank you for your time and
consideration! heart

//avi art on left by Epiques

Anxious Duck

User ImageFreebs I've received

Part 1

//by angeldicks
User Image

//by Sarcastic cake
User Image

//by Sexgasum
User Image

//by Avedes
User Image

//by Astrum Aura
User Image

//by hk_luver
User Image

//by givrali
User Image

//by -Porcelain Fragments-
User Image

//by Dinlos
User Image

//by pompurii
User Image

Part 2

//by Stalhrim
User Image

//by x S a n o - k u n x
User Image

//by failedsanity
User Image

//by iSooshi
User Image

//by Mindbreak
User Image

//by Miriel3
User Image

//by Nariissaa
User Image

//by Rue Opal
User Image

//by misasaii
User Image

//by Geekpower
User Image

Part 3

//by Epiques
User Image

//by Halecat
User Image

//by [Kimmie]
User Image

//by DrawsWithFist
User Image

//by Surnrner
User Image

//by Skonit
User Image

//by Chaotic Painting
User Image

//by CyanideSquid
User Image

//by Mindbreak
User Image

//by bstar955
User ImageUser Image

Part 4

//by Selini
User Image

//by HipsterThipper
User Image

//by LetsRubTheMuff
User Image

//by pukecat
User Image

//by Violent Pixels
User Image

//by hicalcium
User Image

//by P h o b ! a
User Image

//by BlackAuras
User Image

//by BlackAuras
User Image

//by BlackAuras
User Image

Part 5

//by Vazladel
User Image

//by Fevure
User Image

//by A Tiny Cactus
User Image

//by jinksoo
User Image

//by shmeeple
User Image

//by Uninspired Asian
User Image

//by Elymsia
User Image

//by chiipan
User Image

//by Fartingdarts

//by Leader Mizuki

User Image

Part 6

//by Jinghy

User Image

//avi art on left by Skonit

Anxious Duck

User ImageStories I've Received

//by Marionne Crowe
She lived in a dollhouse, a lovely pastel-coloured home fit for a dainty little lady. Everything she could ever need was provided for, so she lived a life of comfort, of luxury even.

She loved the colour crimson; the feeling of wearing a garment that is deep red in colour or merely having something that is crimson-coloured on her body soothed her and made her feel beautiful to the point of feeling that she could take on the various worlds. She wasn't being arrogant; she was just confident. Her stockings, her coat, even her eyes and her lovely curly locks were all crimson in colour, but there was also a bit of black to provide a bit of accent to her style.

Despite the bit of cockiness present in her, she is actually a shy little demon, afraid to step out from the comfort of her mousehole for any reason at all, except to heed her master's call.

And despite her tiny size that made her master house in a literal dollhouse, she was actually a very powerful demon, a perfect companion for her insatiable master.

"Amy, come here."

She was drinking a fine cup of rosehip tea for the afternoon, and hearing her master call for her again made her want to forcefully put down her cup on the saucer. But then, she thought, such fragile things do not deserve to be the outlet of her anger.

"Again? Why so soon, Master? You summoned me just a few hours ago. I get tired too, you know."

"You spoiled little brat. I summoned you here, so you must follow what I tell you."

"May I remind you that all your spells require my involvement in them. And mind you, I do the majority of the work. If weren't for me, you would still be at square one of your so-called 'magic research'."

"No red velvet cakes for you for dessert. I made some earlier, and I'm quite famous around town for my desserts."

She pouted and looked at the remainder of her tea in her cup; she didn't often get hungry in the afternoon, but because of her master summoning her more times than she could normally handle, she actually felt her stomach grumble in protest as she tried to content herself with her afternoon tea.

She went out of her dollhouse and hopped to her master's open palm, a pout still on her face.

"Fine. Wht do you want me to do?"

"Nothing. Just be there for this spell I'm going to do."

"This better be good. I'm tired and I want to take a nap."

"Oh, it will be. Just wait and see."

So he carried her to an empty room with only torches as light sources. There was a spell circle drawn on the middle of the room. He asked the little demon to stay in the middle of the circle, and she, in turn, did, but not without hesitation.

"What are you going to do?"

"Patience is a virtue."

The demon rolled her eyes, and after a few moments, she heard the first words of an unfamiliar incantation.

And after a few moments more, she began to feel woozy, to the point of actually falling unconscious eventually.

Later, when she woke up in an unfamiliar bed, even with her crimson clothing still on, she screamed an ear-splitting scream, making her master rush in the room in a panic.

Somehow, seeing her master now felt weird; for some reason, she saw her master in a new perspective.

As if they were the same size.

"Are you alright?"

"What happened? What did you do to me?"

He then smiled, then laughed, but not his usual spiteful laugh. It was more of a cheerful one, but it did not stop the demon from pouting in anger, then feeling the urge to get out of bed to strangle her master.

She did get out of bed, but since she still felt a bit weak, she ended up falling with a loud thud on the hardwood floor. Her master helped her up in a panic, then held her in his arms.

So that's what's different. They were now of the same size.

Her master smiled again.

"That spell I used on you is a spell to make you into a human."

"WHAT?"

"Relax. If you're worried about your demon powers, you still have them. I altered the spell in such a way that you would retain everything you have, except for your size. Which is why you're as tall as an average woman now, but still as powerful as before."

"But why would you do that?"

And her master merely smiled. But this time, his smile had a mischievous tinge.

//avi art on left by BlackAuras

Anxious Duck

Kawaii Gaian

14,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh man oh man. Your dream avi is so cute. I'll draw it when I finish making lunch o u o

Anxious Duck

Sexgasum
Oh man oh man. Your dream avi is so cute. I'll draw it when I finish making lunch o u o

Awh, thank you, thank you!! heart I hope you enjoy your lunch. whee

Anxious Duck

whee heart

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Anxious Duck

Quick Reply