Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image
Hellooooo people and welcome to Storybook life!
We three ladies would love it if you drew our OC's.

User ImageHello! I am Fae <3 I am the youngest here. I love butterflies, rabbits, and books: especially big dic---tionaries... I love puns, being silly and I am a workaholic. I'm an assistant manager for a jewelery store and I love it! Sometimes it can be stressful but what keeps me sane is collecting art. Please draw some of my characters if they inspire!

User Image surprised and I am Llama <3 the middle child ignored and forgotten... emotion_awesome :is tackle luffed by many, many people: Shoosh! I trying to say I is ignored! :hides her long list of friends: ninja Yup totally ignored... so draw for me only emotion_dowant All joking aside; art makes me squee. Don't you want me to squee? emotion_kirakira

User ImageI am Panda, the eldest. I am raising three little munchkins who suck up a lot of my time. They are like cute little time sucking monsters that steal hearts as well... I would love to get some art, it makes me happy. I like happy.

We have gathered our OC's and made one nice little book for all you artists to browse. Please enjoy your time here, feel free to chat and stay for a cup of tea <3

Chapter one: The Curse of the Falling Star. Fae's chapter. <3
Posts 1, 3, 4 and 5.

Chapter two: Pieces of Me. Llama's chapter <3
Posts 6, 7, 8 and 9.

Chapter three: A Munchkin Lead Life. Panda's chapter. <3
Posts 10, 11, 12, and 13.

Final posts: Links in/out
and a post for games we host now and then <3

Rules:

•No stealing art and claiming it as your own.
•Do NOT demand money for your art. If you have a shop; link us the shop and we might order if we have the funds. heart We do order art when we love your style.
•Be polite
•PLEASE follow our OC's information -_- we have it written for a reason.
•We try to tip, but do not expect them.

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once upon a time there was a tiny star in the Andromeda Galaxy, little did she know that her days for twinkling were numbered. Out from the east came a set of comets that suddenly changed their route. Unknowning, the twinkling star had her back faced towards them. The comets collided with the poor little star as pieces of her started to fly off in random directions. Unable to correct herself she closed her eyes and awaited for it to be over. A second collision threw her out of her own Galaxy and she entered the Milk Way. She accelerated in speed and grew hotter.

"Please let it stop, please." she softly twinkled as she hit the earth's atmosphere at such a high velocity nothing was going to be left of her. Suddenly, she hit the surface.

She opened her eyes. Eyes were new... and hands... and lips and skin... and feet. She was a star, wasn't she? She got up and looked around her. Her brothers and sisters were gone, the world that she had often envied was hers now. How could this be? She was a person with a star for her heart and a remainder of stardust stayed in her pupils as they twinkled and glowed. A reminder of the life and family she left behind and the new family she was to acquire.

Hello, I am Rora Fae. If you choose to believe my story it is completely up to you. I got roped in by my lovely friend Trin aka Llama aka Em. I have the most wonderful pleasure of sharing a thread with two lovely ladies, Trin and Panda. Hope you find something that excites and inspires here. ;D

If you have any questions on my characters feel free to PM me or quote me.

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Character name :: Oephelia Jueze
Species :: Human
Eye Color/Shape :: If you are looking at her: Her right eye is a maroon red and her left eye is a clear blue. They are almond in shape. She has slightly longer lashes than most.
Skin/Scale Color :: White with a slight beige tinge.
Hair/Fur Color :: Blonde with random streaks on the ends of her hair in pink and blue.
Hair/Fur Length :: Goes down to mid back.
Hair/Scale Style :: Layered cut with side bangs.
Height :: 5'5"
Body Type :: Curves, slight hourglass shape.
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species :: Her eye colors are different.
Clothing style :: Loves wearing skirts, tight tops and every once in a while ribbon in her hair. She leans toward modern meets Victorian style and slight steampunk esque.
Jewelry :: None. Earrings once in a while. She only has one hole pierced.
Piercing(s) :: One hole pierced in each ear.
Tattoo(s) :: None
Talent/Hobby :: Creating medications and healing others.
General Disposition :: Cheery, seldom solemn.

Kae Jueze:
(Description to come soon.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Character name :: Lilianna F. Schroner
Species :: Mostly human, part faerie
Eye Color/Shape :: Round and blue
Skin/Scale Color :: Tan
Hair/Fur Color :: Lighter than Royal Blue
Hair/Fur Length :: Down to butt
Hair/Scale Style :: Slightly wavy with a side bang.
Height :: 5'9"
Body Type :: Hourglass, athletic build
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species :: Star on left cheek
Clothing style :: Loves thigh high boots, pants and chestplates. Typically wears blue bandanna.
Jewelry :: Has three piercings on each ear. one cartilage and two regular.
Piercing(s) :: look above.
Tattoo(s) :: Star on cheek.
Talent/Hobby :: Quick hand. Easily steals, can handle a cutlass well, holds her liquor and can fly. Heals easily.
General Disposition :: Stern but fair. Generally looks serious but is typically lighthearted.

Clef's Senpai

Friendly Grabber

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500

Character name :: Lady Faeshie aka Fae Treasi
Species :: Puppet come to life through magic.
Eye Color/Shape :: Turquoise blue and round in shape.
Skin/Scale Color :: White like porcelain. with joints that look like edges that bend with ease.
Hair/Fur Color :: Whitish blonde. A bit thin with a few streaks of pale aqua green.
Hair/Fur Length :: Above mid back.
Hair/Scale Style :: One length with side swept long bangs.
Height :: 5'8"
Body Type :: Curvatious.
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species :: She's a puppet come to life after a wish was made.
Clothing style :: Ballet inspired pieces. She loves dresses and things that are fluffy.
Jewelry :: None. Earrings once in a while. She only has one hole pierced.
Piercing(s) :: One hole pierced in each ear.
Tattoo(s) :: None
Occupation :: Master debater and problem solver. She tends to know how to tinker and fix things with ease.
Talent/Hobby :: Fix and create things.
General Disposition :: Silent and keeps to self. Looks serious but is soft and kind and enjoys a laugh.

Katalina Dubois
~ Basics ~

Meaning (if any) :: None, is part Danish and French but grew up in the States.
Nickname(s) :: Skittles.
Meaning(s) (if any) :: Stripper name
Birthdate :: 06/17/1984
Birthplace :: La Seyne, France
Heritage :: Danish and French
Hair Color :: Under her stripper wig, it is honey brown.
Hair Style(s) :: Slight undulating curls and waves.
Fur Color :: n/a
Skin Color :: Sunkissed tan. Almost bronze like.
Forms :: none.
Eyes :: Almond, watered green
Voice :: Soft voice Reference for voice
Height :: 5'9"
Weight :: 123lbs
Fitness :: Medium built and slightly toned.
Scars/Birthmarks :: None.
Clothing [Casual/Normal] :: Tight blouses and skirts.(work) Dresses. Flowy dresses.
Clothing: [Sleepwear / Underwear] :: A white huge T-shirt
Clothing [Formal] :: Sweetheart style dress usually long.
Clothing [Outerwear] :: Dress pants, halter top.
Jewelry :: Long dangly earrings
Piercing(s) :: One in each ear.
Tattoo(s) :: Chinese characters for "Taste the rainbow" high on the inside of the left thigh. On the bottom of her right foot, she has a small butterfly.

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image

Welcome to my world <3 I am Llama. Some people call me Trin because of my other account. My Oc's are all from short stories and one is even connected to a novel I am writing. I RP daily, and because of this my muse is a very happy muse <3 <3

I am posting here my main OC's but I have others so I am linking my website.

User Image

Feel free to browse the site. I have NPC's hidden in there as well who could use art for my RP posts <3 <3

I RP with these Oc's a whole lot, so they get the most love <3 <3

User Image My FF OC I RP with her all the time <3 <3 >PLEASE REMEMBER HER FRECKLES< Spunky as hell, River will tell you what's what... She loves machines and magic <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image I play D&D with him. XD he is sooo cold x.x but omg I love RPing with him XD >PLEASE REMEMBER HIS SCAR< He is hard to explain... Hmm he will offer to save you from drowning if you give him the rare sword you own. He will then toss a rope to you and walk off with his new prize... though he sometimes would tie off the rope for you biggrin
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image I play D&D with her <3 brought her to gaia a while back XD she is fun >PLEASE REMEMBER HER NECKLACE < She is completely insane. No chance to predict what she will do. XD I love that
User Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image My zombie hunter <3 <3 I LOVE RPing with her. She cracks me up XD Former LAPD sniper, Robyn kicks BUTT
User Image

User Image Zombie hunter <3 I love Rping with him XD He makes me lawl.... Was a drifter after he left school... It was the zombie apocalypse that brought him back home to his sister blaugh
User Image

User Image She has two forms. Pixie and Human <3 I rp with her as well. Super sad, quiet and a thinker. She loves art and beauty.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageQueen Ledia Llama. She has a short story and a whole world with the Llama lands <3 She is tough, but kind.
User Image

User ImageKing Vasili Llama. I made Ledia first, but it turned out Vasili was the main char. And eventually he became a wonderful char I adore writing with <3
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

User Image <warning mild nudity in one of these pics> There is not much I can say about my vampire. She is not sparkly -_- Or a fad. She is a blood sucking demon, haunted by a curse.
User Image

User Image My stripper XD uhh carefully drawn slight nudity in art XD Starburst is a sweet person driven by greed, and the want to give her son the life she never had.
User Image

User Image My Star Wars OC. I LOVE HER. She is evil and good and just random as hell but not crazy at all. EVERYTHING she does is for a pretty damn good reason. She just leans towards evil more than others <.<
User Image

User Image My Twi'lek <3 <3 She is Trindara's student and fun to write with <3 Very smart, but quiet.
User Image

Angelic Cutie-Pie

These Oc's are side Oc's. I Rp with them still, which is why they are here and not in the fanfic section, but they are often last on the list. I STILL LOVE THEM!

User Image My One Piece inspired OC who came from the world of The Pirates of the Caribbean. I really am loving her. She was slow to form, and was pretty picky about her design but <3 <3 I love Rping with her <3

User Image

User Image Ahhhh Rith XD he.... is an interesting char. Smart enough to do anything and be anybody, but lazy enough to just say meh.

User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

User Image

User Image
Name - Deacon Moore
Eye Color/Shape :: Dark blue; missing his right eye
Skin Color :: Caucasian-Japanese / Pale skin
Hair Color :: Dark Red
Hair Length :: Very short
Hair Style :: Police buzz
Height :: 6'2"
Body Type :: Athletic
Tattoos :: A band tattoo around his right arm, and a tribal sun tattoo around his belly button
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species :: Missing right eye.
Clothing style :: Clean cut style, but comfortable. Ex: Jeans, t-shirts and a leather jacket. <not to be confused with "biker style>
General Disposition :: He's a guarded person that does not smile. He does not let many people get to really know him.
User Image

Random facts :: His tribal tattoo around his belly button was from a night he was really, really drunk. He had his tattoos before he lost his eye; after he lost his eye, he got a third tattoo. <ref pic needed>

User Image User Image

User Image
Name - Samantha Black
Race :: Caucasian
Height :: 5' 9"
Build :: toned, B cup
Eye color :: Violet
Hair color :: Wine
Hair Length :: Just above her chin
Hair Style :: Bob, no bangs
Piercings :: Monroe <lip stud> Right side. Barbell on her left ear, industrial style with spiked tips. A snug stud; right ear
Tease/Little known fact :: She is pierced elsewhere ;D
General disposition :: Samantha is all business. She takes herself and her partners seriously. She is not one to mess with.

User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

User Image
Name: Sophie Walworth
Species :: Human/Witch
Eye Color/Shape :: Her left eye is blue and her right eye is green
Skin Color :: Pale
Hair Color :: Black
Hair Length :: Long
Hair Style :: It's curly and tend to get in her face if she doesn't wear her hair band
Height :: 5'4"
Body Type :: Slender
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species :: The two different eye colors
Clothing style :: Sophie likes stars and stripes; not of the flag kind... She likes comfort, and no lace
General Disposition :: She is very shy and self conscious of her eyes. She's also very smart and is
very capable in the wizarding world.
User Image
House :: Ravenclaw
User Image

User Image
Name: Penelope
Nickname :: "Pennie"
Eye Color/Shape :: Dark purple
Skin Color :: A slight tan, from being outdoors a lot.
Hair Color :: Red
Hair Length :: long
Hair Style :: Curly; very curly
Height :: 5'
Body Type :: Slim
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species :: Freckles across her cheeks
Clothing style :: Feel free to dress her, she is a grass trainer, and loves the outdoors. Nothing extremely girly. Prefers greens and browns.
General Disposition :: She's on the aggressive side and loves a challenge. She loves pokemon and she loves spending time with them. She won't admit it, but she tends to be soft on the "pretty" ones.
User Image

User Image

Her Pokemon
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

User Image
Name: Meiying
Nickname :: Mei
Species :: Giant Panda anthro
Eye Color/Shape :: Emerald green
Skin Color :: Panda fur
Hair Color :: Naturally white she dyes it pink
Hair Length :: Long
Hair Style :: straight
Height :: 5'2"
Clothing style :: Classic Lolita
General Disposition :: She loves music and loves to dance. When she isn't working she's almost always listening to music.
User Image

User Image
Name: Xiaodan
Nickname :: Hong
Species :: Red Panda anthro
Eye Color/Shape :: Red
Skin Color :: Red panda fur
Hair Color :: Brown hair
Hair Length :: Waist length, curly
Hair Style :: Often worn in bun/buns
Height :: 5'
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species ::
Clothing style :: Wa Lolita
General Disposition :: She's a huge girly girl and loves dressing up. She wears a lot of cupcake/baking themes.
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

User Image
Name :: Amalie
Eye Color/Shape :: Dark green
Skin Color :: Well tanned, from being outdoors so often
Hair Color :: Black
Hair Length :: When down, to her waist; always up in a braid.
Hair Style :: With a slight wave; from being up all the time
Height :: 5'10"
Scars/Birthmarks/Oddities of Species ::
Clothing style :: Between 1700-1800 style clothing; though she does not often wear "traditional clothing"
General Disposition :: She does not turn a blind eye to the starving
and more often than not gives whatever she may have hunted to a poor family near by. She can be stand offish when around some one new, but is friendly and very
caring towards people she knows very well.
User Image

References -
User Image

Her Horse - 1

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Links out

Friends we know, artists to buy from etc <3
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image

Link out:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/a-request-thread/t.84147319/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/aszjjg5[/IMG][/url]

~Da llama queen~ rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Angelic Cutie-Pie

Games

We will post with the mule when some of the games open <3

♫Sing along with meeeee ♪
What we are gonna do is post random lyrics of songs biggrin since it is easy to google search... we request that you post a youtube video of the song <3
You win 8 songs~ you win a prize from <this pile>

Movie night!!!
We all watch a movie or anime together. Will be on Netflix, LS or Hulu <3
Afterwards we will ask a list of questions ;D
whoever gets 5 answers first wins! Gets to pick a prize from <this pile>

Boss fight!!! 3....2....1... FIGHT!
Outlaw Trinidy will post as a mean old baddie who is trying to blow up things and kill people surprised You must stop her!!! Roll a d100. Under 50; she beats your attack. 50-79 you get a hit!!! 80-100 CRITICAL HIT! biggrin way to go you!
Winner gets 20 successful hits select your prize from <boss fight items>
BONUS! you get 5k if you made the Rp/fight fun <3 even if you did not win prize <3
Bonus2! You get more than 5 Crit attacks; Trin will give you a prize for being such a good fighter! biggrin

WHO SAID THAT? >.>
We will be posting random quotes from movies! Trick is, since anyone can google search; you MUST post a youtube link related to the movie; AND state the movie title, and who said it.
8 correct wins gets you a prize from <this pile>

:smashes a pie in your face and laughs with glee: Rp with us!
Since we all have a large amount of OC's XD we like rping with them! THIS IS ALWAYS OPEN! biggrin just let us know you are Rping, and we will join in! Reward is, having fun rping; and we may toss items at you OR even art and such if you become a regular <3
<no sexual remarks unless you are a friend XD>

Make us laugh... emotion_donotwant
When we are having bad days; make us laugh. Post funny pics; youtube links, rp with us... W/e <3 make us laugh and you will get rewarded <3 THIS IS ALWAYS OPEN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff