Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitors?

+1 1 100.0% [ 123 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 79 80 81

Mindbreak
yeah I know cx hahaha I'm fine today thanks, happy it's weekend :^D

no not really, I already have a well functioning 3ds cx the ony way nintendo will make me get the "new" 3ds is by creating some sort of game I absolutely MUST play but can only be played on the new 3ds by using the new buttons added x'D

whee Glad to hear it, Nadia. Me, too. I'm going to do something that I rarely do: eat out. The thing is that I prefer making my own meals. Even if my cooking skills need improvement. lol

Actually, from what I read, Nintendo already has a batch of New 3DS exclusive games. I think XenoBlade Chronicles is one of them. And who knows if any future Pokemon or Zelda games will be "New" exclusive. I figure I'd wait until Christmas for a sale or something. Better to be safe as a gamer, you know? XD

Dapper Prophet

Cheeky Chi
ohhh, well, making your own meals is great, but treating yourself to eat out every now & then also is a great thing : D enjoy!!!

those don't interest me, only the moment nintendo will make an exclusive pokemon game for the new 3ds I will get it. hahaha
Mindbreak
ohhh, well, making your own meals is great, but treating yourself to eat out every now & then also is a great thing : D enjoy!!!

those don't interest me, only the moment nintendo will make an exclusive pokemon game for the new 3ds I will get it. hahaha

Good evening, Nadia! whee How have you been? Good I hope. Buffet. We so gotta visit a fabulous buffet someday. I would love to go to a Italian buffet. Most buffets here are either Chinese or American. emotion_dowant

I figured I'd get something out of the way. Speaking of Pokemon, aside from a core game, I'd love to see a remake of Pokemon Snap. It's that game where you play as Todd taking pics. Imagine traveling throughout all regions taking pics in order to earn badges to enter some photographer's league. I'd buy it. emotion_yatta

Dapper Prophet

Cheeky Chi
hello there, I'm fine thanks c: you????
and yeah luckily we have a bit of every culture when it comes to restaurants/buffets c:

ah I know what pokemon snap is :^P but yeah, many have been waiting for a remake of that!
it'd be nice c:
Mindbreak
hello there, I'm fine thanks c: you????
and yeah luckily we have a bit of every culture when it comes to restaurants/buffets c:

ah I know what pokemon snap is :^P but yeah, many have been waiting for a remake of that!
it'd be nice c:

Nadiaaaaaaaaaaa~ :O Glad to hear it. I'm well but tired. I've been super busy lately. Ooh, you gotta show me around if we ever get the chance to hang out.

I really loved how every little bit counted: pose, size of the picture, and so much more! You even had tools to use. In short, it was amazing. But I also loved Pokemon: Puzzle League, too. Do you like puzzle games? :O

Nadia, Nadia, Nadia! Do you remember that scenario for avi art that we talked about? The one about you throwing me into the water during a stroll on the beach? I seriously want to get avi art for us. Do you have a default avi by chance? I know you change your avi often. I'm not sure when I'll be able to find an artist willing to draw what I have in mind. But it's worth a shot, though.

Dapper Prophet

Cheeky Chi
oh I hope you'll get some rest soon then!

ah depends what sort of puzzle games, a puzzle game only not so much...BUT I don't mind solving puzzles in games, that I like, but for example I'd never buy a professor layton game for example c:

ah yes I remmeber, and no, I have no default avvie, all my avvies I had in the past are main avvies, but you can check out the link on my profile page that leads to "avvie museum" and there you cann see all my avvies c: and pick one you like best

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff