Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Squatter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello!! Call me Curry!
I'm currently looking for some art for my profile and for my signature! (I'd take both digital and traditional.) I would like art of my current avi ^o^ artists reign of what to do with her!
I tip those who do make me art and possibly give a gift if I have an item off your wishlist!
Thank you in advanced to those who help.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Teenager

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
yum_strawberry Now I remember why i stopped drawing ~ yum_strawberry

Floppy Squatter

Xx_CrAzY_CrAyOn_xX
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nuuu I love it! any art is amazing to me!!! plus I feel happy that someone is nice enough to even try for me ;3; emotion_bigheart

Anxious Teenager

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Curry Kat
Xx_CrAzY_CrAyOn_xX
User Image

nuuu I love it! any art is amazing to me!!! plus I feel happy that someone is nice enough to even try for me ;3; emotion_bigheart

No Problem. I always look around for these request and give em a shot. Even if some of them look like doo doo emotion_zombie people are always really appreciative. emotion_hug

Floppy Squatter

Xx_CrAzY_CrAyOn_xX
Curry Kat
Xx_CrAzY_CrAyOn_xX
User Image

No Problem. I always look around for these request and give em a shot. Even if some of them look like doo doo emotion_zombie people are always really appreciative. emotion_hug

I still love it! it's cute! c: and yeah I'll probably start doing that once I get my laptop working correctly >~<

Prince Pickle's Darling

Virtuous Associate

Heeere ya go!

With background: x
        Without background: x

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm not at my computer right now but I am posting to remind myself to draw u later emotion_yatta

Floppy Squatter

Coco Milktea

Heeere ya go!

With background: x
        Without background: x

Its so cute! Thank you so much!

Floppy Squatter

PTER0
I'm not at my computer right now but I am posting to remind myself to draw u later emotion_yatta

Okay! I can't wait to see then! emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Floppy Squatter

PTER0
Curry Kat

User Image

It's so cute!!!! Thank you! !!

Quick Reply